Martin Shkreli hasn't tweeted in 14 hours

g-guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/watch-shocking-moment-drunk-man-7138958
periscope.tv/w/aqWlDDE0NDExNjR8MW5BS0VEZW1rRFZ4TLp-dSUyrubyNtBT_i1GtmofAF44twg4hpc3d03JZinN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

K-keep me p-posted...

F

>giving a shit about this pathetic excuse of a man

He died last night mate. Not to hard to figure out.

The con that this guy pulled of is legendary, scamming insurance. MFW.

He got his record corrected

I was watching last night. It's an obvious joke and judos to him for pulling it. I hope he takes it far as hell and it gets some coverage in social media and brings back to attention all the people the Clintons have neutralised.

>buying into Jew media demonization of this based white businessman and investor who is triggering lefties everywhere
Martin Shkreli is the hero of our times, I wish more young white males were successful like him.

Kudos*

Lol. Judos. Freud.

Martin go home

LARPfag

sage for staged

you mean he will pretend to be dead until the msm pick up on it?

i like his chess livestreams and that one time he BTFO'd a black liberal woman

this guy is interesting

>wannabe nigger martin keeps making these threads and all the newfag liberals fall for this wigger edgelord

Martin likes em THICC

this guy truly is the hero FUCKING WHITE MALES deserve

>pic
why

Hey, why don't you tweet then, Martin?
Bong proxy doesn't look good on ya.

because it's a nice fucking flag and sharia 4 london cunts dont own it. and if u want a fucking fight about it i'll literally scrap you m80. just got back from the gym and benched 85 for 5x5 and hit a pr on DL 180 bro. that's 4 fucking plate. doubt you know what i mean you pussy bitch. also I do krav maga (jewish martial arts) and i can fucking break your arm in 4 places simultaneously you daft cunt.

>acting like a turbo.kike
>based
Pick ONE

You have to be 18+ to post here

do you have any fucking idea how fucking triggered i am you cunt. i'll literally fucking destroy you and wipe your seed from the fucking earth you cunt. you have no idea the wrath and fucking fury that's coming down on you little fuck. i'll rip your fucking throat out and mouth fuck you from the other side you cunt. you're fucking mine.

>scotcuck tries to rationalize his shitty existence
Happy independence referendum and membership in EU, faggot.

>85kg 5x5
you have to 18+ to post here

Krav Magra is garbage scot bro. You should be using the fighting style of our people. mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/watch-shocking-moment-drunk-man-7138958

will Sup Forums send a search-party for me if I haven't shitposted in 14 hrs?

>tfw they were watching his autism stream and actually killed him after his dumb faking is own death thing

he's a troll. I think the dude is entertaining but it's likely he's pretending he's dead for attention from his beta orbiters like you op.

He's an epic troll with resources. He has the power to make entire social media sites have meltdowns with their bleeding heart tears.

periscope.tv/w/aqWlDDE0NDExNjR8MW5BS0VEZW1rRFZ4TLp-dSUyrubyNtBT_i1GtmofAF44twg4hpc3d03JZinN

bump