So what did you bitches think of Kingsman 2?

So what did you bitches think of Kingsman 2?

I thought it was trash and I liked the first one too

Why though? The action scenes were top notch and I really enjoyed the story? I feel like it just an obligation to dislike sequels at this point, I liked 2 a lot more than 1.

All the action scenes were worse

Original had just the right amount of campiness. 2 was way too over the top for the sake of it, not really adding anything

Killed Pedro Pascal for no reason

Put Channing Tatum in a coma for no reason

Killed Mark Strong for no reason

Only one really good fight scene in the movie (initial storming the base). The climactic fight scenes and everything before were worse than anything in 1.

The final fight was ok, but for the most part felt unearned. Sure, so he actually was kind of working against them. But not as a double agent. And he had his own reason to break the mission. Eggy of all people should be at least mildly understanding of bending the rules or disobeying to an extent. But they just meat grinded him.

I disagree

That's fine, I guess. I just hope three finds a middle ground between them. Enjoy your evening.

I could see 3 bringing Roxxy back and I heard someone had a theory about Merlin coming back as a compuer AI or something like that, either way I'm sure it'll be entertaining

>Killed Mark Strong for no reason
With you on most of those points, but not this one. I thought it was one of the few moments that really worked

Yeah that's fine and all, but it really takes away from the weight of deaths.

Which isn't a big deal since they died so unceremoniously. They build up this close relationship between Roxxy and Eggy and they don't even share on screen time before she dies in the beginning scenes?

They specifically have a mine detecting bat and Merlin has to sacrifice himself because they suck at using the very tool designed against mines???

And Colin Firth coming back would have been much better if it wasn't spoiled in every single trailer anyways

Bait

Missed your reply
See here
They make a point of a device that just they just use badly? Otherwise the emotion of the scene is fine. His sacrifice is fine. But the context makes it worse

I definitely agree on the Colin Firth part, I heard Matthew Vaughn didn't want that in the promos but it ended up in there anyway. It would've been much better if it was a surprise

No I genuinely enjoyed 2 more than 1, no bait

I was pretty disappointed by the movie. It was way too long, and that length issue carried over into the pacing. It would be much better if you cut out half or more of the shit on Poppy's island. After the very first scene where we saw her have the new recruit kill his friend, we didn't need to see her again until she gave the world leaders the legalization ultimanum. I'd also cut about half of the whole "US President trying to kill his own people" thing. It was a pretty useless tertiary plotline that could just as well have been a single cutaway to the news scene.

If you make those changes, I think it would be really good. The over-the-top tone would be more consistent and the quicker pace of action scene to action scene would be enjoyable.

I feel like Roxy will be coming back if they make another sequel. Vaughn clearly doesn't care about retreading plot points.

B8

Were the Statesman the villains?

Did you watch the movie?

No, that's why I'm asking.

What the fuck is Kingsman 1?

i think taron is relentlessly handsome

Needed more channing tatum

Thought it was dope, far better than the capeshit that was released this year.

Pretty good, just like the first one. Definitely worth a watch.

The story was garbage and it lost the feel of the first one which made it enjoyable

Too long, at least 30min too long. Other than that, I liked it.

does is have good action like the first one? that rampage in the church was quality

Post Taron and his daddies

>It’s one of the greatest films ever made in my opinion
>mfw there are people with taste THIS bad

It's unbelievable. I guess the joke is ultimately on me. You walked away from a trash heap thinking you saw the best movie ever. I walked away from that trash heap lamenting modern cinema and the fact that 'reviewers' are lauding this POS as an example of good film-making.

Reap what you sow faggots.

Some good moments, but none are close to the church in quality.

Also pedro pascals death really took something away from the film.

I mean, technically they were. The president literally did nothing wrong.
>B-But he was killing people!
Uhm no Antifa try again. Those were degenerate drug users, they deserved to die.

pure kino

cringe worthy toddler tier garbage like the first one. It also seems to get a pass round here like the first one. AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO FUCKING WATCHED KINGSMAN 1 COS IT WAS LIKE A BADLY SEXED UP VERSION OF ALEX RIDER: OPERATION STORMBREAKER. The lack of hatred towards this shit on this board is the cast iron confirmation that Sup Forums has shit taste.

Halle Berry is eternally a qt3.14 and Roxy better not be fucking dead.

Those are my only takeaways. I spent $5 for a ticket, so I can't really complain.