Brits are fucking worst tourist ever.
Rude
Loud
Aggresive
Allways drunk
Ugly af

Literally apes in human disguise
Fuck You. You're worse than niggers

We will not stop sending enrichment to your country.

Your people will be anglicised. Your culture will bend to service us.

YOU WILL BE COLONISED.

get your dick out Jeffrey

>tourists
>portugal
kek

Brazilians are worse believe me.

Get the fuck out of albufeira you retard

You've never seen a pack of roving Chinese tourists, obviously.

thats because only the dregs of society go on holiday to shitty places like portugal

>shitty places like portugal
Top fucking lel mate. Is that why the mayor of London is a Muslim, now?

it's not us americans for once. feelsgoodman.jpg

I don't know, it Montreal there is a large pub culture especially downtown and in the summer when they are drunk it's really hard to tell them apart from the local Canadians even the French one for fuck sake....

Never had any problems, they know how to drink

Whatever trip I was on the brits are always friendly and laid back

Americans are the most polite and educated tourists we get here. I work in the business so that you know.

This

>when an ape calls you subhuman

this
it's the absolute worst, they bump into you, take a shit on the street, never speak a fragment of the language, never say thanks or anything

Shitty tourists thread? Mart Sharters. They have big ego

That might be true but it is still the international capital of the world with more tourism than any other city.

>I work in the business so that you know.
so do I
Americans are OK, friendly good tippers always joking around

The worst besides the chinks are the French from France, always bitching and complaining about nothing always fucking grimacing and shit

Fucking kek! omg!!

>be cheap, sunny and a short flight away
>wonder why you get the chavs and literal dregs of our society over to shit up your country and spend all their bennies in the name of a good lash
Now that turkey and egypt are bomb-ridden hellholes even more of the cunts will be over to shit on you too. Sorry lad.

>big ego
I'm sorry my country is bigger and better than yours.
Finland doesn't even exist, it's a meme country invented to fish in a 'hidden' sea.

The thing is that diference countries/areas receive different types of tourists.

For instance, the Americans that come to Portugal are here, usually with their families, for the food and history. Americans that go to Brazil or Thailand are whole different thing. Those are the retarded type most of the time.

we tip everywhere and are very nice

Multiple anti-anglo shitposts at once. What are they trying to slide?

shut up silvio! without our tourism you would be cucked

this

I agree, that why i dont bother going on holiday anymore. Still get the foreign languages around town anyway so its just like being away.

You losers don't even know how to behave. Your people bitch and whine how people mock you but then go to foreign countries and act like you own the world, when you really don't. I hope Russia and China teams up and fucks your country up. You lost cold war ideologically, you're filled with communists now.

Worked at a backpackers/ nightclub for a few years and this is definitely true. They also have this sense of entitlement, and get outraged when you tell them something like they're smoking in a non-smoking area.

US tourists are great though. I think the stereotype of "rude, arrogant US tourist" has really got to them, because mostly they behave as if they're out to prove that stereotype wrong. They are very polite and good listeners.

Absolute god-tier tourists are US sailors. Had an aircraft carrier dock at our city a few years ago, and every night for about a week the place was packed with about a thousand sailors. And not one of them started a fight or was noticeably rude at all.

Obviously there are exceptions, I made some close british friends while working there who are great guys

When we send our tourists to Iberia; we're not sending our best. We're sending our uncultured and uncivilized bluepills.

People who can only think 'MUH BEACH MUH HOT WEATHER'. They don't go to see anything, meet anyone, learn anything.

They're basically our trash. Sorry Portugal that you have to put up with them. Maybe raise the prices of your hotels so the trash can't afford to go.

The question is why are German tourists the most educated, cultivated and popular?

Is it because Germans are a superior race?

Yes it is.

Thank you for your attention.

they also leave the most trash behind, break all tooth picks, smear the ketchup and are cheap poor fags.
restaurants and bars should have an extra fee for the british

Sorry lads.

All our chavs have a culture of hopping over and shitting up Europe for two weeks a year.

Americans are the absolute best tourists. It's the kind if Americans that come here that is good probably. Your capitalist society makes sure that not everyone travels.

>mfw i've ran into a chinese tourist group that was actually polite and courteous

Too bad that was the only time it happened out of like twenty

This dude always trips me out. He looks a lot like my dad when he shaves.

A Chinese tourist almost pissed in a refrigerator full of expensive meat that he mistook for the bathroom. Very odd. Wasn't drunk either.

This. What you're seeing is the British underclass

Mfw I spend 20$ on one trip.

Aye, thru that.
Worked in few cheap places where only chavs were mass visiting, so yeah.. few gentlemens there.
Nevermind, to each one their own chavs/niggers/retards

Relevant.

>tfw New York burger
>go to Croatia
>be polite to everyone
>always leave big tips where I eat
>whenever I goto the same place twice the waiters are always happy to see me

Feelsgoodman

Maybe its because a Shitty Country attracts Shitty tourists.

Scotsman in Slovenia?

The underclass doesn't have the money to go abroad son.

Going abroad is uninteresting to me. I'm comfy here.

you've never encountered a mainlander have you

Same thing when i was visiting my girlfriends family in Lithuania i usually tip 20% cause im a chef and i know some of that goes back to the kitchen but holy fuck the second time i went back to this little hole in the wall pub the servers were happy to see me and even had a few drinks with me to

I've heard there's a lot of hate between you and mainlanders, is this true?

Im literally reading this post to avoid paying attention to a couple britfaggs about to jump into a river

I meant 20k fuck I'm a retard

they're disgusting. they piss in cups and bins, have no manners, and sometimes eat with their hands!