Really makes you think

really makes you think

What was I supposed to think from seeing this?

Wow, can't you see it?? lmao

Mexico is shit

Damn that's a beaner hive. The asteroid crash site must be radioactive, turned these indios into hornets and shit.

WE

Maybe that Mexico went from great beautiful civilization to shit hole after the Spanish took over. Never mind the wars and human sacrifice that went on before the conquest.

It's not the same place, though. There's no body of water in bottom pic.

WUZ

Too many Mexicans

they lake got drained

Ah, I have indeed heard that the conquistadors destroyed all that was perceived to threaten Catholicism.

Whats the history of this cities?
Who built it? Slaves?
Roman style goverment?
How do mexians have 90IQ now if they were capable of doing this

such beauty

VENEZIA

I see. Have you heard any stories about the duendes down there?

How the fuck did they live around all that water and mosquitoes?

Zika looks to have been common back then.

aliums

Anyways, i feel inclined to remind perusers of this fine board that Mexico and much of south America is wild land, where certain mystical inhabitants of the old world still roam the earth in obscurity.

Goes to show that indios weren't as dumb as popularly depicted. They had a magnificent civilization but a god awful brutal religion. Spanish fucking moor rape babies had to ruin everything by raping every native in sight, they never get the memo on miscegenation.

Moorish rape babies are incurably hot-blooded, and short-tempered.

t. 1/4 m. rape baby

Primitive mongoloid evolving, proto zika or not, you can see the Siberian in extremities but they eventually mellow out in a fifth generation or so.

kek

During the siege of the city the Spaniards destroyed the system of channels and the dams. Of course the floods started and since they couldn't rebuild them they began to drain the lake kek

agreed

I can't even imagine how it must have looked back in the day