twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MY

SHIT

Up

FAMPAI

BUILD & PAY

You to BAME

FOR THE WALL?

YES, WELL WE ARE WAITING. ARE YOU A MEXICAN OR A MEXICAN'T?

Whats the story on this fresh maymay

I have no interest in crossing into the US. I just go there to buy my shit.

only autist children believe on a wall that is already there is going to solve your shitt ass hooker mother with meth adicction.

Just teach your kids real family values, and fucking love them ffs, a lot of hugs, and kisses, dont give them the same shitty education your parents did, becuase you are like this becuase of your lazy drugadicct hooker mother.

keep your divorse rate as high as the sky, and never teach your children about respect and hard work.

its cool to be a lazy shit, who dont know who you are, or what that even mean to you and to other ppl.

so if you are going to build something, build a education for your children becuase you are the defectuos product of the american system. Congratulations gringo.

congratulate your parents too.

Trump will win.

oh, thats cool, where do you cross at? maybe we can trade some dank memes in the desert mexibro

he already won in your hard damm faggot.

how many gigs is your cock sucking trump folder? 100 tera?

Sorry, I don't speak spic.

all you know about life, is a cliche coming from hoolliwood movies, and your stupid parents.

Good job fat burgers.

Is that why you have the great beaner barrier on your southern border walling off Guatemala?

No, we'll decide what to do on OUR land you Conquistador rape baby, go pick some more oranges for my brunch Mimosas.

10 FEET TALLER

Allepo is hell

seatac airport, LAX , SFO and JFK. Using my passport son.

you just read that.

ty for shoving my words in your ass, and just turning around the other butt cheek.

you do the same when a nigger fucks your wive too? or you just let the pool boy and the gardener do that?

all your american women are whores, who dont know their place.

good luck making dinner, cleaning the house and all that shit.

lmao poorr little burger shit.

Cantwakeupfromthiscuckering.jpg

thats why you hate us right? the pool boy fuck your gf becuase you cant satisfy her right?

you are a damm autist, you were talking about a wall first you fucking idiot.

is like when you laught at ppl who is fat, but you are even fatter.

nice logic damm autist.

i can see your american education system worked on you, cant even use common sense and logic properly.

Ahem..... bro, senior, are you daring to lecture us, when its your degenerate government & drug gangs that got shit so fucked up that people are fleeing into our country forcing me to pay for their fucking ass when it could be money saved for my daughter? I don't think you get to lecture on values until you fix your rat hole excuse of a 3rd world country. I have plenty of American - mexican bros here, notice I said American first, that are tired of seeing mexicans flee just to come over here and fuck shit up, take jobs and suck our taxes to pay for their ass. These illegals who flee, and I understand why because your country sucks that bad, are not my burden to pay for. Maybe a wall wont stop them, but hopefully laws will chance that will unequivocally fuck their shit up next time they illegally cross. Mean time, you need to get your shit together. Also congratulate your family, country, and fellow citizens for making one hell of a shit hole. You used to be a proud decent people...... JUST

you can make it as tall as your dick bobby, so nobody will see that little wall in your body anymore.

I can't understand your hackcent.

Calm down esse, most of your inferiority complex is in your head.

>do you feel lectured?

lmao

keep sucking that tiny trump dick, i know you love it fucking delusional autist.

>tfw you can go into the US and order food and buy shit without speaking a single word of english since most employees are mexican.

When I was a babby I had to practice my english when vacationing in the US. Now I just speak spanish

B A S E D

my fo fo make sure all your kids dont grow

also, all this mexibros raging at murrikans when the current exchange rate is: 19.40 pesos for a fucking dollar. How about we fix our mess of a country first before telling other people what to do?

>19.40 MOTHERFUCKING PESOS FOR A US OF A DOLLAR

I CANT BUY SHIT ON EBAY. FUCK THIS.

fucking kek

Thank you, I was giving some bantz, but being honest, no one can talk shit until they fix their own shit, lets not be delusional, mexico has tremendous issues.

>beaner upset about his shit hole
>ey homes, keeping us out won't solve your problems

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Kathryn_Steinle
>Because Lopez-Sanchez is an illegal alien from Mexico who had previously been deported on five different occasions

Most of my fellow Mexicans are RETARDED first, DELUSIONAL afterwards. This exchange rate, this oil prices, this crime rate, this malfunctioning service infrastructure and this taxes are FUCKING GIVING ME AIDS.

How high are your taxes? Ive only been to a bunch of boarder towns, and yea, I wouldnt feel good about it unless I was carrying my gun. Ciudad Juárez is fucking scary, tons of kids and women holding up half cut milk jugs on sticks towards the bridge to USA begging for money to be able to eat. Was insane. People lived in corrugated metal & card board shanty shacks.

too lazy to even comment back.

you know you lost that why you only copy pasta, becuase you brain cant figure out a way to call me anything, becuase you know i am 100% right.

the redpill is not pleasure, redpills always taste like shit annon, thats why you should swallow trump cum slowly so you become his pupet.

fucking brain dead monkey.

I like pesos being worthless it gives them a special charm and makes mexican stuff really feel like cheap shit but it has a rustic feel. Mexico wouldn't me mexico if it had a strong economy.

solution?

>make more money
>be more successfull
>learn new trades.

you are just like the average Chairo.

No puedes ver mas alla de tu nariz porque no sabes que hay mas alla de tu nariz, puto chairo muerto de hambre

no quiere que el gobierno tambien te solucione tu puta jodida vida?

>32% on earnings if you make 40,000 or more a year.

kill me.

hahaha

you a little sleepy already? Could be time for your siesta

OMFG

ITT no one explaining OPs pic

Also in some places like Progresso TMPS the locals can't afford anything because it's become such a tourist town that most people only deal in dollars even if it is Mexican soil. How we expect little Maria to buy a loaf of $1 bread when she gets paid only 30 pesos a week?

how much money you make on your gamestop job?

talking about money, i am sure you have more money than me.

only i make more money than you and your whole family in 1 month than the one you make in a year of work.

feel small now pinche niño cagon?

First of all, I understand english.
Second, I make fucking 145k pesos a month.

I'm not your average chairo.
I don't like getting raped by a malfunctioning, on-the-edge-of-collapse government regardless of my privileged position within the Mexican demographic.

>145k
You sounded rich, then I realized that 145,000 pesos would be middle class in the US... wow, you are doing about what I do. My tax rate isnt near that much, although it does suck.

This.

I dunno, turned into US vs Mexico, just go with it man

if you know all this, why your life is so shitty then?

i cant picture your autis mind, who only know things you have seen on tv, or holliwood movies.

yeah kid main stream media is always after something, they want to infruence your point of view becuase stupid little shits liek you dont read books, only shitty facebook bullshiet that is 90% fake or you just confy convice your self that reality is as you say it.

how fucked up in the mind are you? are you taking some prescription drugs for your autism?

>Mexican Intellectuals

Are you a Mexican White?
Come to São Paulo and let's create a fascistic São Paulo and drive out the degeneracy.

Yes, 145,000 pesos is average middle US income. But you don't pay 32% back in taxes which is a blessing.

Always cracks me up that mad beaners think there is some kind of personal benefit to being raised in a fucking desert, surrounded by drug dealing savages and living life as a simple pleb.

You're proud to be a mule riding simpleton?

That's great, fampai. We need your kind in our fields, picking our produce, where together you can hate on Americans all you want, as long as you be a good little donkey and keep slaving away for us.

and mexico is fucking you ass, you better leave to a trump one becuase you wont enjoy this one you fucking whores.

10 feet higher paco

I think that American taxes are higher than yours on most states.

N-no seas un maton.

>getting this buttmad

Remember where you are, taco.

>mule riding simpleton
>mah holliwood movies
>i am so redpilled

Dont worry gringo the some one you need, your wife need them too for fucking her while you are away working 10 hours a day, then when you come back home she will tell you that his head hurt, but it is becuase she already had sex with the pool guy already, or maybe the manly looking gardener fucker her pussy, becuse the only thing you do, is come to Sup Forums and try harder and harder to make fun of ppl who are better than you becuase they are hard working and they care about their family.

Yoyu want to crack up even more in laughter? compare a real mexican family and your family, what do you see annon? (carefull your answear, you can reflect and tell me all your shitty family is like, i would know)

lmao thats a strange way of making of someone

Isn't she the Hispanic goblin on CNN that thinks Trump will literally put Mexicans in ovens? What did she do? This thread isn't telling me shit.

es tiempo de aprender español

>12 posts by this ID

honestly depends bro, in most cases probably not that high. If you are a single man, no kids or wife then yea, your shit is high around 30% but if you are smart there are lots of ways to bring that down. Since I have a wife & kid, I make about as much as mexibro does, I paid in about 20% when all said and done. Now I have no state income tax, some states do, but we have sales tax instead which is 8% on whatever except food, 6.26% on cars.

Want to re-write your entire shitpost?

I don't understand raging beaner babble.

How about you finish cleaning my toilet before you start shitposting again, Juan.

>12 posts by this ID
Settle down paco

and i am just getting started.

its real fun to destroy a person in seconds with just words.

>12 posts by this id

>being this mad

The loser will always be the one to get angry first, taco bending wet back. Lol

now you lost.

FACTS:

Mexicans with no job prospects barely hanging on to the edge of existence infiltrate the US illegally.

FACT:
The possibility that the vast majority of these people are uneducated, low IQ or potential criminals is also very high.

FACT:
These mexicans send anywhere from 40% to 50% of what they make back to their families via WU or else.

FACT: These mexicans wouldn't jump across the border if they stood a chance at a decent living within their own country.

FACT: The US has the right to deport illegals and build a wall if it interferes with their internal policy.

FACT: This whole wall strategy is way more complex since now mexicans have the jobs that used to belong to low-income working class americans.

FACT: A whole lot of Americans would have to fill in for these jobs (some of them in dire need of a job will happily take them) and a lot of MILLENNIAL LEFTIE BABIES are just a bunch of whinny useless crybabies and don't want to fill in for those jobs and the "muh migrant support" strategy covers that up.)

FACT: All of Mexican politics is a fucking joke and our president is literally RETARDED.

all my wut......????

I took it for 3 years in high school and don't know any of it.

Is this pasta? I live right at the border between the US and Mexico, bro. I have family there and I go every other weekend so I'm not sure where you're comming from. I only posted a FACT that I have seen with my own eyes.

No se que pex traes peleando con todo el mundo pero si quieres alguien con quien hablar aquí estoy paisano

Fact: You are a based mexibro

>claiming victory after sperging out this hard

have some taco bell on me, juan.

GUYS! HOLY SHIT! LOOK!

I FOUND A MEXICAN INTELLECTUAL!

>destroy someone with words
>be an illiterate beaner
choose one

No annon i wont show you my dick if thats what you want.

Checked & rekt hill dawg

hahahahaha Mexico.

Well guys, he won.... that it, shows over, shut down Sup Forums, we can all go home now.... no more bantz, mexico won....

>Closing time Open all the doors and let you out into the world

your satire is so fucking weak it almost make me cry.

becuase to make it funny you dont only need to exagerate but to add your creativity to it, so just keep posting memes or repeat anything cool someone already said becuase your own intellect is the one of a little manlet.

sorry gringo, you need to go back!!!

>trying to be funny this hard.

you need to go back to elementary school.

i took it for 1 year, and here i am.

whats the difference annon betwen you and me?

o also have studied, itallian, portuguess, german, japanese and chainesse

why are you so damm stupid annon? porque no hablas español?

>keep your divorse rate as high as the sky, and never teach your children about respect and hard work.
>its cool to be a lazy shit, who dont know who you are, or what that even mean to you and to other ppl.

Spoken like a true Mexicunt.

Dont worry, once your asshole is spread there is not going back annon, you cannot get a good gay boyfriend becuase your asshole is going too be too soggy and deformed.

Your salt is making me dehydrated juan

They can't help it. Literally every other race triggers spics.

in all honesty, i think you have a point there

wall will still be built tho

Bro, as a fellow Mexican, I implore you to stop posting. This is the very reason we are not taken seriously and fail to discuss important bilateral issues. Not only is it obvious your raging by your syntaxis, you also lack strong and valid arguments to defend yourself with.

Being a small adult male holds no connection to being intellectually impaired. Furthermore, you are instantly launching into MANLET and KEK insults which makes you look even more pathetic.

I've been straightforward and non-offensive in pointing this out so I see no reason for you to reply to this message with the same strategy. (something along the lines of :typical manlet cuck post)

Said the guy who fucked a donkey at age 12.

>like a true burger

Look at all that freedom.