Why was Dr. Drews' show cancelled from HLN??

As some may know, Dr. Drews' show on HLN was cancelled after raising concerns of Hillary's health.

Since it happened, there were a few threads about it. Now that it's confirmed Hillary is truly sick, why has no one asked this question? Washpo and other sites claimed it to be a meme-right "conspiracy theory".

I would say shit has hit the fan. Now is the perfect time to ask this/get it trending/

I don't have a twatter, but I know, you anons, can make this happen.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/26/dr-drew-show-canceled-days-after-his-negative-speculation-about-hillary-clintons-health/

Washpo and some random source were the only two sites bringing this to light. And I have no idea how to archive from mobile, sorry.

The first thread

Dr Drew for Surgeon General
get all these degenerates off marijuana desu
Make America Go To Rehab Again

Since yesterday when Clinton had her episode. It seems like wolf Blitzer has had a constant tear in his eye for having to discuss her health issues.

Marijuana is irrelevant to this thread, but thanks for the bump.

This shits being slid hard

Page 4 after posting this. Weird!

I could post a occupy democrats b8 pic then write
>conservashits
And get 200 replies.

God damn you fuckers

It's pretty obvious that they shut him down because he was being a bad goy.

He wasn't the only one. Wasn't Seaman also fired from (((Huffington Post)))?

Dr. Drew is going to be Ben Carsons assistant when Trump makes Carson surgeon general

He's not the only one to purged after doing so. It would bring to light how much power Clinton holds over the media.

Yes, see my comment above

>Not using a Trump plane in that picture

Opinion discarded.

the globalists can't take any more risks after brexit, dr drew will commit suicide soon by stabbing himself repeatedly in the back and then setting his own corpse on fire

>implying I made the meme

Stop outing yourself

((((They))) are afraid.

I'm sure he can find a new show. I hope he doesn't (((((commit suicide))))) with a Barrett 50.cal in the back of the head before going to his appointments.

Media studios across the country will be turned into slaughterhouses. There is no greater evil in the world than the (((media))). When they're not shilling for endless, senseless war, they are subverting their host countries and creating endless suffering for it's citizens. Every single one, from the execs, to the pundits, to the anchors, right down to the cameramen need to be gunned down and gutted.

Every single one needs to be made afraid for their souls the next time they stop foot in the satanic temples they call their "studio".

If trump wins Dr. Drew should come about this and expose cnn

I couldn't agree anymore. There is no real journalism anymore. I'm surprised people don't give a shit.

Please kek make is so