Nightwing #11 Storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Giz_(New_Earth)
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Pamela_Sweigeld_(New_Earth)
writeups.org/thrill-devil-nightwing-dc-comics-biker/
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Randy_Hanrahan_(New_Earth)
comicvine.gamespot.com/pigeon-person/4005-35195/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

requesting bush music

>Mexican guy ILLEGAL street racer
>Chinese guy Hacker
>Black girl thief

What does Seeley mean by this?

>Former student of Catwoman

I'm pretty sure I've read just about every bit of Catwoman material out there, but I've never seen her or even heard her mentioned before.

>it's an unconscious Nightwing cover

It only loses to the tied up ones. I guess everybody gets hard seeing Dick suffering.

>Mexican guy ILLEGAL street racer
>Chinese guy Hacker
>Black girl thief
Basex Seeley

I think all the run offs are OC, someone correct me if Im wrong tho. Giz isnt Gizmo right?

Thanks for the storytime!!

>I engage in violence against men to satisfy my urge to be close to 'em
What did he mean by this?

lewd
No problem glad you're enjoying user.

He wants Nightwing to beat him with his other stick.

Maybe he's gay and can't place it?

I like defacer hope she becomes a regular.

Defacer is so cute god damn

It's shit like this that really shows there's a dissonance between some creators in DC. Manapul and Jurgens are both pushing the "No wacky adventures ever happened in Post-Flashpoint" train while Seeley and Giffen are pushing the other way.

What youve been waiting for Sup Forums

She really is.

neat, I always like these kind of stuff. Lame supervillains trying to reform themselves. It's a concept that's very underused

As always hope you guys enjoyed and I recommend checking JL vs Skwad out, looks interesting plus KillerFrost is a cute.

It is, I mean makes you see that not everyone is irredeemable.

nope, just did a google. All of them were former Nightwing and Batman enemies

Giz and Mouse
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Giz_(New_Earth)
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Pamela_Sweigeld_(New_Earth)

Thrill Devil
writeups.org/thrill-devil-nightwing-dc-comics-biker/
For some reason has no wiki page, but he does have a WriteUps page, weird

Stallion
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Randy_Hanrahan_(New_Earth)

Pigeon
comicvine.gamespot.com/pigeon-person/4005-35195/

Couldn't find defacer though.

>I engage in violence against men to satisfy my urge to be close to 'em
It's okay Randy, I want to get close to Nightwing too. No one can resist the Dickbutt.

Huh thats pretty cool. Thanks user, I like how Seeley is bringing back "obscure villains" isnt this Orcas first appearance post flashpoint?

Pretty decent "working girl" OC there.

Hope they don't have her murdered later to create drama.

Anyway Check out JL vs Skwad or dont. Hope you guys enjoyed the issue, remember to buy a copy if you liked it and as always good day/night and happy holidays

Also, have to agree with Nightwing. For whatever reason, I find Shawn more qt than I've found almost any character in as long as I can remember. Very potential-filled.

Every time I they remind us her name is "Shawn Tsang" I half expect her to throw and evil laugh and yell "YOUR SOUL IS MINE!!!"

How is this a wacky adventure?

It's a woman stealing statues because that would somehow take down history. How is that not so stupid it's funny. It's not Silver Age, but the villain is stupid enough.

This is pretty real for a group therapy session. I like this comic a lot.

Dick's a tourist attraction now

>Pigeon Person plans to steal every statue on American soil with the help of pigeons, but she was stopped by Batman, who let military drop loads of Hostess Cup Cakes to distract the pigeons.

Well...

Well she's not really the villain (as far as we're aware), and that was a flashback. The story seems to be more about helping failed villains reform and Dick finding his place in Bludhaven.

She's a villainous exaggeration of what students are trying to do in universities right now.

Oh, fuck. I totally remember that Hostess comic, now.

>Bludhaven looks colorful like Vegas on the outside
>on the inside there are illegal street markets
I'm liking these new sides the city has.

This is now canon.

Holy shit

Oh shit nice!

>Maybe something from the back?
She knows what's up Dicks butt is going to draw in the crowds for sure.

Damn she really wants that D

Defacer is new, Seeley himself say that.

Nightwing has been consistently decent, hope it continues to be so.

Big Fat Tittays

Oh that's Mouse? I remember she was on some team with Catwoman for a few issues in her 90s book, but IIRC they were antagonistic towards each other, and she literally wore a mouse outfit. And now she's some puff-balled teenage black girl wearing green armor who was trained by Catwoman? That's a very strange direction to take.

this guy's evil, right?

i hope dick defaces her

Oh wait now I know who mouse and giz were, they were in Dixons run where they bombed dicks apartment.

dammit To drawing these qt men and women.

oh god dammit. To-drawn Orca!!!

I kinda wish Javi's art in the next arc will be consistently good, the early issues of better than batman was pretty meh but after a while it got quite good.

I hated the art in the first issue but I think that's because we went from Paquette, who drew a very lewd Dick, to Javi who had those hilariously bad fiveheads and rape faces. His figures and faces could use some work but his storytelling is pretty damn good

yeah the first few issues had weird faces and Javi imo draws the bird too thin on the costume. He did draw Dick better during the last 2 issues of the arc so heres hoping he keeps the momentum.

>It just doesn't seem fair. Look how hot she is.
And thus Barbara was brought on to keep Dick focused

Great issue. With Batman going in the shitter, this might be the best bat book out right now.

>this might be the best bat book out right now.
woah woah, don't get ahead of yourself.
It's decent but the best bat book? Really?

That's belong to Teen Titans.

Where's Tarantula?

Seeley said theyll bring back the old nightwing villains soon (Nite-wing, block buster, torque, etc)

C'mon, man, if we're trolling, best Batman is obv All-Star Anti-Chronological-Man.

But for real, the best Bat book is clearly Tec.

>Patriarchal Icons
Thats gonna stir something isnt it?

TT isn't near as good as Nightwing, even if I don't think it's the bee's knees

Sad to see Dick fall back into being mediocre. At least the art is nice I suppose. Funny how the Outlaws book is better. Who the hell would have thought that with shitty Lobdell on it.

Shawn is cute so it's fine.

Bring your baiting to another thread

Teen Titans is mediocre and also not a bat book

I used to agree with about Tec, but I've really started feeling less and less attached to it. It had a lot of potential starting out but has done almost nothing with it

Oh please don't completely derail this entire thread with your shitty insecurities about Jason. Can we prevent that from happening just one goddamn time.

That Jason fag

>it's another "it's all the mentor's fault!" episode

woah this guy whines more than fucking Jason about Batman

Not really.

Sup Forums would be alright as she's a villian and She's too minor for Tumblr to kick up a fuss.

No you got it wrong. I'm the Graysonfag not the Jason one. This book is massively overrated and people calling it the best bat book is a joke. All of these d list characters are going to fall into obscurity in two years and be forgotten again yet people want to act like they are so amazing.

>All of these d list characters are going to fall into obscurity in two years and be forgotten again
I agree with this statement but I'm still loving the book. Yeah they're gonna fall back into obscurity, but that's fine. Their roles aren't meant to be some memorable new rogues gallery for Dick. They will serve their purpose in this story of giving a "bad guy" reflection for Dick where he sees other people trying to forge their own lives, and then they'll be done. And that's perfect, they don't need to be more.

That being said, Defacer is ultimate qt waifu

>derail this entire thread with your shitty insecurities about Jason

what else do jasonfags have?

>All of these d list characters are going to fall into obscurity in two years and be forgotten again yet people want to act like they are so amazing.
this also describes grayson tho

But the thing is they are meant to be part of Dick's new rogues gallery.

Not really. Grayson had Dick face off with already established villains. They weren't trying to give Dick a rogues gallery but just have him go up against DC villains and build stories around it. Of course the Grayson concept fell apart when they wanted to do Rebirth. They even had to use a dumb satellite to erase everyone's memory of knowing who Dick was, lol.

I don't think they are. If you look at solicits, Dick is going right back to globetrotting after this. I think these guys are gonna stay reformed.

>Dickfans
>call others insecure
Oh the irony.

And the guy already admitted that he's Grayson fan.

>inb4 insecure Jasonfan
I like Batman.

>batfags scared that Dick is getting more and more popular

maxwell, helena, and midnighter are the highest profile characters and they already reverted helena back to her pre 52 personality and i doubt they're going to continue using maxwell lord with dick since dc doesn't care about dick

minos, dedalas, tiger, etc are all gonna be forgotten when seeley leaves the character

sorry, samefag, you've already been exposed

also helena will definitely get shat on and their relationship ruined since most writers like dick/barbara

I'd love these guys as a Nightwing led Outsiders.

just wait until the Batman solo movie with Nightwing and Bruce being a dick to him, it will shift popularity toward the real hero

Oh you just got me, smart user.

Dick really needs more smart fans like you.