Is Meditation Red-Pilled?

Many of the most famous and successful men from around the world have practiced some form of meditation. Henry Ford, Steve Jobs, and Ruport Murdoch come to mind. There are many more.

On the other hand, Kyle Odom wrote in his manifesto that after becoming very skilled at meditation, he was possessed by Pepe monsters who raped him day and night until he completely lost it and started shooting.

So what are the benefits? Can it help the alt-right? Is it dangerous?

>this isn't political!!!!111!

Yes it is, I am also discussing the possible benefits of meditation for followers of the alt-right movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiYNaL81BHc
youtube.com/watch?v=g0TBssX8izw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was in a situation in need of reform. I had a lot of time on my hands, so I thought why not, and gave it a try. Relaxed, silenced my mind, body, and soul.

Nothing happened to my right then an there after, but when I went to sleep that night, I dreamnt.

I was breathing quit heavy, and for it was powerful. A sensation of me flying over clouds and a pretty decent pace. I looked down an I see my silhouette, and I am a dragon.

Meditation released my inner dragon, ever since then I have been immersed myself into learning anything an everything.

That's interesting, I am going to start doing it daily. I read Evola's book on Pali Buddhism and Mindfulness in Plain English. One thing I want to hear more about is the possible negative effects of meditation. In both of the books I read, they mention some inherent danger in meditating at advanced levels that you just have to accept. What are they referring to?

Well, you can always accidentally suffer Kundalini Syndrome.

I would think that it would leave yourself open to negative energies. Do not fear anything, you give off a scent when you do.

kek

don't, no kundalini

>Meditation released my inner dragon

Do you mean this in the sense of Kundalini, the uncoiling of the serpent? Or do you mean a dragon in terms of ferocity?

I think I had kundalini experience accidentaly while I was sleeping, but it only last about 10 seconds before I woke up from my dream. 1-2 seconds of pure bliss followed by 8+seconds of unimaginable terror. 10/10 would do it for the bliss again.

>ever since then I have been immersed myself into learning anything an everything.
>an everything

except checking your spelling it seems

I meditate every day as part of my pain management and it does help.

youtube.com/watch?v=MiYNaL81BHc
Watch this movie.

Absolutely it is red pilled , you should be mediating everyday but furthermore should set aside a day or two every month dedicated to mediation

why

It was more of a feels type of deal. I felt stronger, spiritually and mentally. Phyiscally i was working out daily, but to have your mind, body and soul. That is when I finally meditated, for granted i was in prison, so i was in need of some type of reform.

When it was released in me, i finally found the wound that i had that never healed. Chip on my shoulder type deal, everything in the years after i knew how to confront. Anything before i would use force, not to say i have not fought after. I think its different for everyone, that was my experience, and not to bs you I only did it once, I should seriously do it again. I have friends that we have deep converstaions an i couldnt have conversations with everyone, but shes very intuative and that is what meditation did to me, brought that aspect out of me more. I have another friend (both females, good looking, banged both) she got real deep into medatating and now mentions she speaks to jesus in space....ya soooo i didnt bring that up again. The other one is a stoner an really smart, so in a sense meditating is a opening your 6th sense to people around you. I read, and if anyone could help me on where it was, a part in the old testament where it mentioned if a man where to inheirate in being strong but with the emotional sense of a woman, he would become twice as powerful. No meditating doesnt make you a faggot

It's a documentary about the man who "invented" Kundalini Yoga.

Check out the spelling errors on my newer post, it'll give you stiffy

Meditation is very red pilled. It grows the prefrontal cortex and anterior cingulate cortex, whilst shrinking the amygdala. This combined gives you immense self control.

No, study is. If you have the time to sit around doing literally nothing (meditating), that time would be better spent learning something new.

My understanding was that Kundalini Yoga, anything involving Shaktis, Tantra, etc. constituted a "left-hand path" which is inherently riskier than the "right-hand path," as taught by Pali Buddhism. The difference involves on the one hand invocations, sensual experience, and rites, and on the other, mindful meditation and inaction.

This is user yskr. Why did I think kundalini was penetration of the prostate?

Meditation clears the stress of a hectic day quicker and more effectively than downing a double gin.

You have to approach it like any sport though, ie build up to it slowly. So when you first start out you may not even notice anything at all after an hour. But stick with it and you'll suddenly realise what your aiming for with it, and it'll come easier and quicker.

When you get good you can get it down to 10mins.

There's some mystic mumbo jumbo forms of meditation too. If you get the basics down I'm sure you'll be summoning devils or whatever a lot easier, if you're that way inclined.

One warning though:
youtube.com/watch?v=g0TBssX8izw