White Africa

Lads, I give you the final solution to the nigger problem.

Look at pic related. See that Europe sized patch of desert with nearly no inhabitants? Looks like lebensraum to me.

>muh desert

Nuclear powered desalinization plants on the coast provide electricity and fresh, pure water. Pump this water into the Sahara and terraform the bitch. Oh hey look, a white run breadbasket on a continent that will have infinity starving niggers who can't farm anything more challenging than gibs. Get the (((Europeans))) to cry and buy our efficiently produced crops to distribute to the dindus.
>muh financing

Who would give a fuck about environmental issues in the fucking desert? Perfect place for heavy industry. Get some wealthy whites together who want to build something environmentally evil but profitable and boom, financing.

>muh international condemnation

Build a welfare state and use the rich uranium deposits to build nukes. Be America's bottom bitch in any interventions, volunteering a large military force. This builds military experience and capability. Donate shekels to disaster relief efforts.

>muh population

Only >110 IQ white males can be citizens. Any white woman can come in if and only if a man will marry her. Polygamy is cool, gotta pump out those babies. Also an incentive to the men to work super hard to acquire a qt harem.

>muh initial conquest

Outsmart the niggers on the coast and have them invite us in. They're niggers. Ask a Jew how they do such things. Wouldn't take much force to secure an area once we are in with a fig leaf of legitimacy.

>Remove dindu

The law only says that the bottom 20% of the population when sorted by IQ will not have government permission to reproduce. How is that racist? Are you saying that blacks are stupid? You're the real racist.

>Remove dindu permenantly

Bioengineer a dindu-seeking disease. Super sickle cell. Such a tragedy guys how can we help???

Fin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qattara_Depression_Project
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2460388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>with nearly no inhabitants

>Italy

>African conquest thread

Remember that time you unironically lost to Jewish niggers in Ethiopia?

I like the way you think user. Count me in

bamp

Rough approximation of the political philosophy I propose.

Or we could move to the Faroes

If Trump loses we should organize an invasion.
Enough flights go to Torshavn every summer to completely swamp the native population (if the arriving passengers, Sup Forumslocks, set up camp and never leave).

Once we coup the government and install a facist dictator, we can exclude the mudbloods and start building a future

>facist

Progressive Nationalist :D

"Fascist" will never be rehabilitated.

Faroes are great, but small. Also the appearance of good intentions will be important until

>acquire nukes

so staging a coup as an early step would be super risky.

Our opponents.

> its a roleplay thread again

You know what? I will take it.

The Namibia Faggots haven't made a thread in days and their forum is online.

Now entertain me some more.

>shucks

>jives

>spits watermelon seeds at Hans

How hard would it be to bribe enough dindus to gain shadow control of a coastal African government and begin the population bleaching? I'm thinking...not.

Once in power we could DRASTICALLY improve the lives of even the black population to gain popularity and ensure no intervention, coup, or rebellion.

Blacks can't understand statistics, so the demographic shift won't be noticed. If noticed, we just increase gibs. Legalize a drug or two for the darkies so they lay about all day.

Introducing Africans to cheap, legal heroin would be lulzy.

>How hard would it be to bribe enough dindus to gain shadow control of a coastal African government and begin the population bleaching? I'm thinking...not.

Well go ahead please, do some more planning! As I said, I'm watching.

> Once in power we could DRASTICALLY improve the lives of even the black population to gain popularity and ensure no intervention, coup, or rebellion.

Right because that worked out in South Africa and Rhodesia?

Also
> outbreeding blacks

You got lots of potential mate. I really love your autism and can't wait to hear more from you.

those are some serious trips

FUCK OFF
SAHARA IS BERBER LAND

>Right because that worked out in South Africa and Rhodesia?

It did. Standard of living for dindus under the oppressive evil fucking white male was higher then than it is now. Less rape and starvation.

Quality over quantity. Also, allowing polygamy while disallowing female citizenship ensures an explosive birth rate and sound policy. The fucking white males will have an incredible incentive to see the nation succeed, so they will always vote in the national interest.

>salty about his impending genocide

Sorry user, once the blacks are no more you mudslimes are next. I plan to piss on the Kaaba one day before I behead the last follower of (((Allah))).

I'm not muslim, and berbers aren't arabs (something which is forgotten by the majority of the people here, unfortunately.

Please stay in murica, 60%. We don't want any niggers coming.

>It did. Standard of living for dindus under the oppressive evil fucking white male was higher then than it is now. Less rape and starvation.

No it didn't you moron. The whites provided ALL OF THAT and they still kicked out whitey first chance they got..

>Also, allowing polygamy while disallowing female citizenship ensures an explosive birth rate and sound policy.

Can't wait to see all the people turn up for this one. Polygamy does not work unless you have a lot more females than males for some reason (which would not be the case).

>immigrate
>isolate
>reproduce
>protect prosperity
once big
>begin assimilation
>declare independence
>form functional society

win

>Faroes are great, but small.
big enough to build a crystal city and a space elevator
remote enough to be forgotten
If its like an Atlas Shrugged kind of thing, we should have no shortage of talent willing to use the peace and tranquility of a world without the shitskins to focus on loftier pursuits, and investors with funds looking for a safe place to manipulate world markets from

Or we just do and autistic genocides (create regionaly pure races) and mass eugenics with fucking japanese robots. Add that with some gene mutation or what its called and we almost got anime real.
I think every race should have their identity, dont be a imperialist.

>which would not be the case

Wrong again, Hans. Behold my autism and weep.

>Rich white controlled right wing industrial juggernaut
>Literally elephants and zebras and other adorable animals
>Best zoos ever
>White girls love that shit
>No degeneracy among the whites
>Men are manly men
>Women don't work
>Women have as many babies as they want

We'll have plenty of takers. Incentives can be adjusted. Women don't value exclusivity in sexual relationships as much as stability and resources, which we would have in spades.

>spades

I am sorry I have ever doubted you. Please keep it up. Proud of you.

>See that Europe sized patch of desert with nearly no inhabitants?
some of the biggest gas and mineral reserves under that patch, you're not getting that land without a huge and powerful army and a few years of war

oh, and the sun hits really hard there, believe me

>No it didn't you moron. The whites provided ALL OF THAT and they still kicked out whitey first chance they got..
Nope, lots of black rhodesians fought in the war. They were simply overwhelmed by the UK, nothing could've really led to another state in the end.

Once Mugabe & friends managed to gain political power, it was the end of Rhodesia.

Proxy URSS-US war countries never end well.

What's that black spot in the US?
Also
>Morocco not being berber in its entirety
Especially the atlas mountains, man, that's where pure blonde/blue eyes berbers live.

Sahara is a powerful natural barrier, senpai. We have very few niggers and almost no negroid admixture.

Gibe Ceuta and Melilia

I land directly on hitler u kuk. I own u.

Wow OP, super orginal idea! Wait a minute.....this is really making me think because someone has ALREADY DONE THAT.

Every single week people post these threads and every single time I have to post about Orania. Help what has already been started, not fracture it with pipe dreams.

>Orania

Have they broken 1000 settlers yet? We'll liberate them and grant them citizenship in time. They are more about preserving Afrikaaner culture than solving the nigger problem.

>wanting to live on the sun
no thanks i enjoy my cozy winter

You do understand that the Jew and their puppets will never allow us to have a place of our own right?

You do understand that they will put sanctions on us, bomb us, make up stories about us if they have to because we go against their liberal marxist ideology right? Even if we declare ourselves a peaceful save haven for good traditional men whom don't rape, steal, or murder it won't matter. We will be evildoers, surely. They will never leave us alone, they want us gone.

My god. You white supremacists really are complete morons. I love coming to this board to help boost my self-esteem.

What, you think it's a retirement community? Yes they grow every year, and have over 1500 people. The census people don't know how many because they are niggers.

Their existence does solve the nigger problem. It's the only place in the world where whites have simply stood up and said.."No, we have a right to have our own things." Not this white flight, beat around the bush nonsense.

things like this have already been proposed and studied

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qattara_Depression_Project

>110 IQ

So basically nobody on this board and no stormniggers...awesome.

>Gibe Ceuta and Melilia
you get ceuta and melilla but take back all the muslim population in spain and never come back, deal?

>make hellhole paradise through application of governing and technology
>all niggers now hate you and think you "stole their land"
>all leftists now hate you and think you "stole nigger land"
>rest of the world hates you because you are competitative
>all band together against you
>country is destroyed
>your people are murdered
>land turns back to desert
>niggers and leftists continue to blame the white man for problems of their own creation
>your legacy is remembered as one of exploitation and racism
>all because you made the desert bloom

It's almost like this happened before...

And it's so reliable that some of you cucks will even stick up for the Palestinian desert dwellers who are now pissed off that the Jews actually managed to turn the region into a halfway livable state, as compared to their barren wasteland devoid of anything green, anything productive, and any sort of social model that doesn't emphasise hatred and murder.

Unlimited power from nuclear energy provides comfy air conditioning.

Nukes beat Jews. Until then, just have to out Jew them with optics and diplomacy. No fashy stuff until we are solidly in power.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Let me know when they start grabbing lebensraum.

All the hard work is done. Just need investors and some tame Jews to negotiate.

I respect your dubs, but I do not respect your point.

>German enjoying BBC

Also, pic related is our flag.

>pump water and terraform the bitch
you would need lots of fertilizers retarded nigger

>Not muslim
>Posts anime girls
>In Morocco
Goddammit Muhammed, you're reaching very dangerous levels of haram. Stop it before you end up sentenced to being whiplashed to death by the thought police.

>50°C
You sure about going to Africa?

>mfw I live in a white-made oasis city
a-am I next?

LOL yeah fuck that. 30c and I'm dying

Source?

We have history to teach us where our predecessors went wrong. Everything is fine as long as you never, ever let the darkies have political power. They'll be removed shortly anyway. With the Sahara colonized we will have the resources to be completely self-sustaining on the German model. No need for (((international finance))). Labor backed currency issued from a central bank which gives loans only to projects that improve the economy by far more than the value of the loan in a reasonable time scale. Or something, I'm not an economy autist. Some ancap can let us know what his masturbatory fantasy of a currency would look like.

Pay the sub-saharan niggers to truck fertile soil into our reclamation areas. Laugh as they deforest the Congo to build our breadbasket.

>whiplashed to death

unlimited nuclear power = comfy a/c

yes

some degenerate weeabo

why not triturate the niggers and use them as a fertilizer ?

I'm on board, but it may conceivably rustle some jimmies. Would work. Hell, hey breed fast enough that you could get a passle of negresses in a nigger-coop and let Tyrone impregnate them all. Niglets are fed into a mulcher and the bits are used to make the Sahara great again.

Jews won't let this happen.

mang, there are 1200 million niggers there, no need of breeding

>Austrian
>thinks Jews can't be beaten

You realize your greatest son would have beaten them eternally if he hadn't been a literal, unironic meth-head. Shit fucks your brain.

But I am already imagining fleets of converted cargo planes flying low over our lands feeding niglets into mulchers for the preservation of white civilization...

>Don't take this away from me

What's your first step then?

MSAGA

>>German enjoying BBC
>Also, pic related is our flag.

My pic was a display of incomprehension and disgust, fatburger.

rofl
no fashy stuff
How the fuck are you going to create an all white nation with no fashy stuff.

even if you say
"We demand the right to live peacefully in a homogeneous nation"
They'll say
"OMG ARE YOU IMPLYING BLACKS ARE MORE VIOLENT?"
And by that time statistics would have been erased. Thrown in the dustbin of history.

So we'll say "LOOK AT ALL THIS PROO... what the fuck?"

And then the jews will laugh
and we will be bombed.
And niggers will dance on our graves.

Stop being below using their tactics.

>This is all for the benefit of this great and proud African nation. look at how happy the dindus are!

The best solution is plants. Use plants to recover the desert.

You can't terramorph the fucking Sahara. You can't even terramorph the deserts in your own country, why do you think there's so many outdoor water-use restrictions for people who want even the tiniest small patches of green grass in their gardens??

>How the fuck are you going to create an all white nation with no fashy stuff.

No overt fashy stuff

Bribe some dindu leaders

Help the dindus

Obvious benefits of white leadership are obvious

Take de jure control through an (((election)))

>muh multiracial harmony and economic miracle!

>use Jewish tricks to reduce black population

>acquire nukes

>Proceed with overt fashy stuff

Maybe declare our intentions at the end by designing our reclaimed farmland in the shape of a swastika that can be seen from space.

>nuclear powered desalinization plants

We are fighting the rising sea levels goyim! The international community must give us aid since we are fighting global warming out of the goodness of our hearts while improving the lives of noble POCs!

I now feel that even if this doesn't happen our way, if society continues to progress and we don't nuke ourselves it may happen eventually.

>eventually gonna run out of space
>turn biggest sandpit into an industrial breadbasket

Exactly. May as well be white.

the fertile crescent isnt a desert dumbfuck

now tell me again how the great plains arent a desert and how native americans built cities in the rockies

Deal.

I went to Andalucia for 2 weeks in August. The sheer number of Moroccans there was frightening. Someone who doesn't speak Spanish would probably be able to get by without any issues.

I loved the feria de la virgen de la cruz in Benalmadena's old city, though. Amazing atmosphere.

They will never get my animu!

Install Sup Forums X, senpai.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2460388

transforming 98% of adult niggers onto fertilizer would be the first step

As soon as that land is improved, niggers will start with "WE WUZ SAHARANS GIB BACK LAND" and cucks and SJWs will fuck whites out of the land. That's how it was with most of the unpopulated areas whites took over and improved. It would be no different here.

only 10% of the rapefugees are really palestinians, the jews send us sandniggers from every dune they can find

Looks good. How strict is the Afrikaans thing? Would anglos be accepted?

oh looks like they'll fit right in

except nazis had amazing IQs at the nuremberg trials and I have an IQ of 130

>so no liberals... awesome

Nah just let them be. They can't figure out how to make a boat so I think it's pretty safe to say they won't be able to walk 5,000 miles

its a waste of time and they will steal any land you buy eventually

they dont want white people in africa any more.

don't forget about the free state project--actually has more people

Damn hard. Outside forces would talk about a frightening and sinister lack of diversity. And as soon as you let one ethnic type in, the identity politics starts, the wedge is driven in ever further.

What you need is to turn black for a couple of hundred years. Either some chemical (like a safe version of Methoxsalen) or perhaps some genetic engineering. It would be easy enough to sway the genes out again when the coast was clear. Or maybe we would have to stay black, and just pretend to be a very successful tribe. Notice I said 'we', I rather like this idea.

Honestly, make an algae farm(for processing into crude oil) and build a walled in nature reserve. Build your city off the money you sell from your oil and use the nature reserve as a proxy for money laundering into industry building.

Also get an army mate.

Once the wheels turn they have to cross a desert to get to you. Niggers wouldn't stand a chance.

Isn't that libertarian, though?

We'll annex them since their private armies will be busy guarding the private roads and private loli strip clubs.

is ceuta and melilla a big deal for morocco or simply some uncomfortable shit to have there?

Not a big deal at all, kind of uncomfortable but it hasn't been an issue since around the Moroccan Independence (when we were actively seeking out to achieve the Greater Morocco project).

Western Sahara is the bigger territorial issue by far.

Sensing so much denial in this here post. 2bh you're probably just terrified someone has put so much thought into this.

>Western Sahara is the bigger territorial issue by far
oh yes this one will be interesting to see resolve, if ever

>oh yes this one will be interesting to see resolve, if ever

I'll resolve it.

>See above plan

Chaos is a ladder, etc.

It's not like there is any sizable opposition. We're basically stuck because the UN is against us annexing the 1/3rd bit of sahara left, and we can't even search for mineral resources in our part of the sahara.

It's less than 10k retards with Algerian-funded weapons whining about muh oppression. The worst thing is that the UN is sustaining their army, since all of the UN food aid that is supposed to be exclusively for civilians goes into the hands of the military first, which uses it to feed soldiers.