Conservashits

> Conservashits

He's samefagging across threads. Watch out!

>She'll be fine
Kek they just killed her by saying that

Did anything of them experience mental health issues? You know, the important piece that allows decision making. Although Trump had a pretty small one himself

pneumonia at 68 might as well be aids and cancer

> Conservashits

Why is this faggot not banned?

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).

>Conservashits

Are you done calling us names?

>tfw none of those presidents were violently ill during their election campaigns

checkmate

>CTRetards

FDR is a horrible example, he fucking DIED while president.

And Bush was viciously attacked by the Democrats when he threw up, but of course it's not ok to criticize the holy Hillary Clinton.

Your candidate could fucking die from this, don't you heartless bastards care? Instead you call anyone who brings her health into question a "conspiracy theorist" and even fire people from their jobs, like Dr. Drew, making Hillary continue the entire time while deathly sick. And then when it's finally exposed you go, "oh she's so badass for continuing, so strong".

You can't damage control a fucking collapse in public. It got Carter, it's going to get you.

>Conservashits

Before picking her up out of the gutter why didn't they:

A)- Give the Stand Down order;
then
B)- Leave her there for 18 hrs;
then
C)- Have ambulance crews change clothes 4 times;
then
D)- Check with NYC officials to see if it's ok to send EMS;
then
E)- Have Susan Rice say a Trump video was the cause.
-Rj

at the start of the Democratic party's presidential bid Hillary Clinton was exhibiting systems of being ill and of course the year prior she suffered a concussion. She is trying to hide somthing.

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

My QUADS trump your little Dubs.
CTR FAGGOT
T
R

F
A
G
G
O
T

And I followed that shit up with

TRIPS
R
I
P
S

Don't fuck with Lord KEK

FDR was able to hide his illness and was only popular because he promised the sun and didn't deliver.

HW Bush campaigned on "No New Taxes" I saw it live on TV and he was booted out of office his first term. This is why Clinton was elected.

Hillary is finished. Sooner you guys collect your checks the better. If you're a lefty regardless I feel sorry for you. It's a bitter pill to swallow but it's over. You're done. Good Day Sir.

These shill threads need to die.

NatSocs are fighting back against the shills.

If I didn't know people were getting paid to post this shit, I would have assumed that it's pure sarcasm.

FDR's wheelchair dependence wasn't known in his lifetime. The media conspired to conceal it, photographs were seized and destroyed - the one in OP's pic was only released after his death - and all his personal appearances were carefully staged to give the impression that he just had a limp. That he's the comparison they think of is rather troubling.

For a British observer, this is reminiscent of the way that our Liberal Democrat party knowingly went into an election with a messy drunk for a leader. The difference being that nobody thought it mattered because he was never going to be Prime Minister. Hillary is the candidate of one of the two parties of government. They knowingly chose an ill, elderly woman, widely known to be a sociopath, as their only hope. This is extraordinarily irresponsible.

Witnessed

>Witnessed

>vomited on PM
to be fair, george was told that was hiro's fetish

Kek speaks trough (you)

sinus thrombosis retard

One post by OP

drive by trolling needs to stop. Remember to sage or not reply.

that's some pretty powerful kek magick.

PRAISE KEK, MEME'S BE UPON HIM

>she'll be fine
well they sealed her fate, my digits confirm