*flexes tear glands*

*flexes tear glands*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdHtvKRqfJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He probably thought about his sick son. It's hard for a parent, man.

Or Cecil the lion

Or for a Kike slave

So...

Let me tell you what happened.

He got a phone call from Chuck Schumer.
He was told to cry on TV because it was the perfect time to do it.

The Jews will end up in the oven again it's only a matter of time.

reminder that a lack of empathy is a sign of autism

wow dude don't call kimmel autistic he's gonna cry again

Reminder that poor interpretations of facial expressions and gestures (e.g. Not being able to recognize crocodile tears) is a sign of aspergers.

reminder that obamacare is a marxist and unsustainable

how many people do you think literally cried over vegas if they werent directly affected?

I guarantee the vast majority did not.

i am not convinced it happened

What that shooter did... *sniffles* was mean-spirited

well then I can mark you down as did not cry

ITT: toxic masculinity

It seems like having too much empathy is the bad thing here. Every time a butterfly flaps its wings in China you lose your shit, but someone doesn't cry over strangers dying and they're the weird one. Ya ok.

i'll show you my toxic masculinity bb just bend over ;)))

Astonishingly, researchers at Stanford have found that it's actually possible to have empathetic responses to events without instantly tipping into emotional extremes.

>88
oooh nice

14 check

I think the solution to mass shootings is to advise all American citizens to get drunk as shit every time they go out in public. Imagine everyone responding to a shooter like this guy. It would be very discouraging.

reminder that being liberal is a sign of low IQ

And this guy is crying all the fucking time now.

Bottom line though, is that all these late night show hosts are using their shows to talk about how people should agree with their politics rather than to perform comedy.

Usually the reaction a comedian has to depressing or horrific events is to make a joke, it's why they typically become comedians. They've used humor as a coping mechanism for years and then channel that into their work.

The current slate of late night show hosts aren't comedians, they're just a group of angry and depressed individuals that use their shows to vent with plain angry rants or laugh about how there are that disagree with them politically (which isn't a joke).

It's the same thing with Stephen Colbert. When you actually watch people interviewing him he openly admits he knows nothing about politics.
youtube.com/watch?v=mdHtvKRqfJE

Yet 5 minutes later he will go on the stage and act like your condescending, smug liberal that preaches what people should think. They're both regular guys who sold their souls to Jews behind the scene who write their scripts for them. I just hope that they feel like shit sometimes for what they're doing even though I doubt it since they're literally living in alternative reality.