>Top3
Hungary
Poland
Czeh Republic

>Bottom 3
Romania
Germanistan
Romania

I was going to be a massive edgelord and shit about Romania, but I think i'd rather be there than in Germany right now..

I refuse to believe west wales is that high despite the cost of living being so low

We're temporary EU members an we'll stay so until other instructions are received from Moscow so I'd like you to refrain from adding us to any such rankings.
Thank you.

Top 3
Italy
Poland
France

Bottom 3
Slovenia
Romania
Bulgaria

>Top 3
>Portugal

OP was a cool guy today

Germany
Norway
Austria
Belgium
Sweden
Britain
France
Finland
The Netherlands
Italy

The rest don't matter

>Norway
>EU

>That quads

Roll, if /lgbt/ I'll kill myself

Top 3:
>Ireland
>Italy
>Norway

Worst 3:
>France
>Germany
>All slav countries besides Poland

Top 3
>Argentina
>Brazil
>Portugal

Worst 3
>US and A
>Turkey
>Sweden

>Romania
Did you forget you pays for all your Euroshekels?

roll for the quads man!

Good post and good reading comprehension

You're goddamm right

KeK

I don't understand what you mean by that.
I think that this is why you're still military occupied by the US and A, you are very unstable people stupid otto pagan retard.

lmfao what kind of gypo rating is this?

>(((Switzerland))): No data available

Top 3
>Poland
>Hungary
>Austria

Worst 3
>Sweden
>France
>Germany

T-thanks bros

Go infect yourself with Zika tyrone

Top 3
Netherlands
Vlaanderen
Denmark

Worst 3
Germany
Sweden
Italy

>Portugal
Thanks but not interested in more gipsies. Get the fuck out of my country.
>tfw will never start a new inquisition to kick all the gypsies out

This is why fucking asshole Poland country has no foreigners: It is a shithole.
Not that my country isn't an even worse shithole that not even those fucking immigrants from Haiti want to stay here because they are cucked motherfuckers anyway, they have so much fucking autism it usually hurts my fucking ears and I cannot help but to come to this forum to criticize them because first they rape everyone around then claim that this is such a shit Country even worse than Haiti even though our military is spending some time there and I hope Bolsonaro gets elected to stop this fucking stupid godless kike trend that those fucking pesky motherfuckers from kikery Switzerland can't help but to propagate and use fucking US and A as a war machine to desestabilize shit in order to create the giant greater Israel plot which will be the dominant power in less than 3 decades you fucking goys will see what it feels to be raped by a power that is 100000x times 1000xxx bigger than US and A cocks and the kikery will be unstoppable soon you will regret not doing anything fucking idiots keep on hating on muslims you idiots you don't have a fucking soul anyway you are a fucking disgrace

Gwynedd has tourism and Pembrokeshire has a shit ton of English pensioners living there. Ebbw Vale is probably the worst.

No he wasn't, you tuga piece of garbage.
If Portugal is top 3 then I can't even imagine what horrors lurk in the bottom 3.

I WANT PORTUGAL TO BURN

WITH ME IN IT

FUCK EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY

FUCK

FLANDERS YOU STUPID CUNT

Top 3

> Austria
> Switzerland
> Norway

Worst 3

> UK
> Germany
> France

Filled to the brim with subhumans and not even a real country tier

> east bloc

Britain, one match

EU cucks finally getting the message

I've always liked Poland for some reason. You guys just seem like a levelheaded and chill country.

Fucking asshole cannot help but to criticize the great country of Portugal that has a very good murder rate, not much crime and still you have everything going on for you except for a pretty shitty economy but still living in a livable country unlike myself you fucking privilege white nigger you should be thankful for what God has given you, I don't think you even deserve what you have stupid moor rapebaby that used to rape our indians and shit, not that it was wrong but you did not care about our future by doing it because we are filled with low IQ people now stupid retard, you should be extradited from Portugal and should be obligated to live in Rio for a decade without many resources and they should put you to live in a Favela or something to civilize the shit out of you so you stop typing unreal trash on the internet.
Be thankful for what you got idiot

West Wales is English retirement and second home country.

Nee, dan heb je die achterlijke amerikanen weer die denken dat je het over de Simpsons hebt.

why don't you take one (or some thousands) for the team, bro?

>get loved by Sup Forums despite being the literal niggers of the EU because they happen to also hate sand niggers

Top (visited):
Italy
Netherlands
Austria

Those are the only countries I would live in anyway.

Worst (visited):
Belgium
England

Paris and Berlin are much better than what this board memes about.

U sir need to chill down... Redpilled unpatriotic Retard!

top 3
italy
poland
germany

worst 3
uk
france
portugal

Top:
V4

Worst:
merkel's vassals

> loved by Sup Forums

You do know that half the "polish" threads are 80% polish immigrants?

We are 99% in the EU... our politicians betrayed us

Yes you need to kick out those fucking retards that hate Portugal and replace them with people like me who would do way more for Portugal than those communist hippies.

I second this.

those 3 "worst" countries are the ones who keep us together i think that you should have more respect
My top 3
Germany
France
Sweden

Worst 3
Bulgaria
Romania
Poland

Top 3
Denmark
Norway
Iceland

Worst 3
Sweden
UK
France

The niggers of the EU are in Brussels.

Complete with the dindu and gibsmedat culture. They know no flag but that ugly starred blue abomination.

Shit I forgot poland
Poland is best

reeeeeeeee don't marketize us we don't want more pepl

sorry m8 you picked now it's too late to change the list

That goes without saying.

Success breeds jealousy

being the largest smuggler of sandniggers into europe, italy doesn't belong in the top 20

gross nigger is your cities name haha

We have a beautiful country with lots of great places to visit and a flourishing business in the tourism sector (seriously, just visit Oporto and see all those beautiful Yuropean Erasmos students everywhere...). We're on the way to recover baby, universities have broken records in the number of attendances this year.

I'm a pacifist.

You could say that, if you were one of the actual politicians/banksters at the top, but you are just a crusty turbovirgin peon.

About time to stop pretending, Ahmet. You and me both know, you'd rather live in Austria than your bootleg police state.

Yes Goyim! Such success! Such diversity!

>TFW we are so fucking irrelevant that people don't include us in the shitty EU countries anymore

>success

Do the Netherlands have any buildings +4 floors high or is it all just 2-3 level high buildings with pointy roofs along canals?

Went to Coimbra this year. A literal anarcho-commie shithole. Squatters, anarchist graffiti (fuck tourists welcome refugees) everywhere. If this generation is your hope then you are royally fucked.

>Burger names his top 3
>theres a high chance these are his MUH HERITAGE

>Italy
>Portugal
>Netherlands
Worst
>Italy
>Slovenia
>Spain

You're like that son who's a lost cause. We're mom's favorite now.

>implying you aren't just another German state with funny accents
Bayern is pretty nice

"Success"

Top 3
Denmark
Denmark
Denmark

Worst 3
Sweden
Sweden
Sweden

>success
I think you mean the success of destroying the white race, you fucking kraut

Make Portugal great again senpai

as in "take some immigrants with you". Do you want some colombians? we have plenty here.

They don't want to come here anyway. They all go flock Germany and Sweden because there's where the gibs dat are.
Portugal is for the Portuguese only.

Top 3
---
---
---
Nobody

Worst 3
Germany
France
UK

Absolut Worst
the rest of Europe

Y-you too poorbro.

role for 00

You know that Poland being a shithole is a meme, mr. Silva? It is really nice country to live in, if you are educated. But I am really glad that this meme is very much alive among shitskins like you, so we are free of subhumans

Top 3
>Austria (kind of what Germany wishes it was, the people aren't leftist pansies either)
>Italy
>Switzerland
Worst 3
>Sweden
>France
>Holland

The people who live there, by and large, big state-lovers whose granddaughters will wear burkas, and whose countries are on a path to inevitable destruction.

I'm just kidding, in fact I would fucking do the worst things a human can ever do if that guaranteed me an entry in Poland.

Greatest ally

> I would fucking do the worst things a human can ever do if that guaranteed me an entry in Poland.

One more reason to keep you as far from Europe as possible.

Top 3
1(best)Finland
2Switzerland
3Estonia

Worst 3
1(worst)Spain
2greece
3germany

>destroying the white race

Daily reminder that (((your grandparents))) destroyed the white race.

Let's give some rock to this roll

no u

This. But from the other side, I would do the same if I had to live in Stokholm in Sweden.

Oh I don't think you understand what I mean here.
It is not that I cannot get in Europe.
I can get in Europe because I have Italian citizenship, you don't fucking understand it Hungarian subhuman, I actually am an EU citizen but when it comes to Poland we all know that they do not value it very much.
So I would do anything I could to get accepted in Poland's society, not into Poland's territory because that does not mean much you fucking idiot. I could probably go there and be your fucking neighbor too. And you sure as hell would fucking love me for all the shit I would be saying about niggers and muslims while being the whitest but shortest man around with a whiny white wife that loves our family dog and plans to have 4 children.

>have 0.1% foreigners
>still poor

They are poor because they have nobody to be their lower classes, not that they do not have social classes but they have no appeal to the working class that want to get wealthy while doing tons of work, this is probably the reason why they're still poor and probably even hope they stay that way because it is not like immigration only brings good things to the country and we all know that and France is a great example for this, it seems like your economy is still shit but that's because your higher classes are idiots just like they always were and will continue to be if allowed by your next King of France.

Now that's the spirit, a literal chimpout after pointing out your savagery.

I don't give a fuck stupid nigger.