ITT: Times Sup Forums was wrong

it would take too long to list all the terrible shit that /tv likes.
at this point, I know what to not watch based on /tv liking it.

People who make these posts really dont get Sup Forums as a whole, everything they do is purposly counter culture no matter what. Thats why Sup Forums is seen as nazi’s by everyone else.

I came here to check dubs and talk about blade runner...
And Joi was cute, I quite liked the new blade runner 7/10 better than the first one which was very boring

Liking any Harmony Korine movie other than Kids

>doubting denis

It wasnt just cg based denis made her strip

>$155M
We are not wrong yet.

The greatest kino is the ones that dont make the money back
It took the original blade runner 35 years when it flopped

>We are not wrong yet.

seriously, why would you give a fuck if it made it's money back or not ?

it was absolutely amazing

Sup Forums constantly underestimates the power of r/movies idiots who fall for crap like villeneuve

>Money made equals a movies quality
Bravo

you are i literal brain dade retard or the biggest hipster on earth if you didn't like this in some way

i can tell by your comment you've not even seen this

>tripfag has shit taste

I dunno which is more admirable, his sincere application of technology, or the fact that he ran a 3D camera all over de Armas' nude body.

I'm going to see this alone today at 2pm. Having a few pints beforehand so I'll have a lovely buzz going.

Blade runner is the movie I fall asleep to after a night out drinking.

>drinking alone in the early afternoon

Shitting up multiple threads huh?

i'm talking about his previous films. Not interested in watching another turd. if he finally made a good movie good for him I guess

He's never made a below average movie though?

>tripfag
>pure cancer with abysmal taste trying to fit in
Pick two and only two

I'm Irish. I'm built for it.

And I mean actually from Ireland, not some Bostonian mutt.

My excuses are the above, plus its an event since i rarely go to cinema, its Friday and I got paid so...

>if he finally made a good movie
incendies, prisoners, enemy, sicario

you are the saddest poster i've ever seen on Sup Forums

Wow look at the cinema expert over there, I bet his favorite movie is from Tarkovsky even though all the references flew ahead of his head!

this movie is so good i know anyone shitting on it is either retarded or shitposting, feels good

I agree fellow intallectual, I myself am to smart for Shiteneuve indeed as well
*unfolds katana respectfully towards you*

If K suspected he might be the hybrid why didn't he compare the anomalous DNA against his own?

>rebbit fag like this movie
Why am I not surprised, it was shit

Heaven's Gate

>Times Sup Forums was wrong
Literally every time.

Irish user I'm in Dublin and I also need to see this
Where and when

I'm gunna sneak in some black rum for when I'm watching BR2049 in the kinoplex, and choosing the biggest screen I can get so I can appreciate the cinematography so much more. this shit better be good

my cinema has a bar on each floor and allows you to take in drinks

jelly yet?

t. L O N D O N

I'm in Ireland and I've never seen a bar in my local cinemas, I would be jelly but they probably charge 3x what I paid for my rum from Tesco.

Have a good day, mate

Who let you out of your cage?

based québecois
the only decent canadians

If Blade Runner is one of my favorite movies of all time but I absolutely loathed the made-for-reddit trash that Villeneuveve pinched out like Sicaro and Arrival, will I like this? Oh, and I hate Gosling, as well.

The main character literally browses reddit midway through, though it has a neon futuristic style to it.

Well Sicario is objectively good so we know you have shit taste already. BR2049 is good too so no, you'll probably hate this

>buying rum from Tesco
not digging up your rum from unmarked pirate graves using a metal detector on a random Caribbean island

They were so wrong, so very very wrong

Is that supposed to be some great fucking achievement?
He makes good movies for general public. It's just that Sup Forums used to be populated with anons with iq moderately higher than average.

why do you hate gosling? He pretty much nailed his role here as a replicant

Abso fucking lutely based.