Hannibal

Just marathoned the first ten (10) minutes of this joint, what went so wrong?

pic related.

Nothing. Even the Italy parts os S03 were better than most television.

They made the best waifu into a dyke

>visit quebec
>her mother's voice is the recorded voice in the subway

breddy neat

you're too pleb to even grasp, let alone appreciate

mmm dykes are the best

YOU CAN'T MARATHON 10 MINS OF SOMETHING YOU FUCKING SPAZ

>tfw marathoned the entire season three, somehow unable to stop
I fell asleep at first but then I woke to scary 'music' and a lofcraftian folded-tarot-card-corpse growing deer parts and It's been a trip ever since.
I hated Fullers wild ride with a passion but I want to go again, so I'm not sure if it went bad or right.

it's because the show is bad but Mads plays an awesome Hannibal

I just did.

I think the real question here is, user, is how your mother discouraged you from running the marathon.

Our legs are indeed splendid organs, but without use they can be ..... bitter.

>"just wanted to see what would happen"
was it autism?

A leg is not an organ you mong

for you

It's psychopathy

This. Ops basically a cunt.

>better than most television
that's not even an achievement

How did you get to episode 309 in ten minutes?

Seems like he also skipped 10 and 11 I like him.

>How did you get to episode 309 in ten minutes?
Have you never marathoned something before? Time dilation is intense. After the first 5 minutes, it's 2x and increments by 1x every 5 minutes.

Tooke me no time to reach this episode (well, ten minutes. I had to feed my falcon).Anyway, like I said, I marathoned it.

>Seems like he also skipped 10 and 11
WHy do you assume that? read

>unironically doing this
>being this much of a pleb

Jesus christ i hated s3 but you're seriously fucking retarded and i really hope you'll get fucking murdered violently. Worthless son of a whore.

I want reddit to fucking leave fuck you. He can shamelessly say this jesus christ Sup Forums

t. can't into time dilation

*grabs you by the dick*
Back the fuck off!!?!???!!!

*teleports behind you*

That's a good one, user. Really, quite astute. But I must ask you something. Why do this to a shitposter? I am under no illusions about my status. I tried hard to meme there, and what do you do with my time? Berate me. Mock me for being unfamiliar with the fees of people considered more traditionally unhandsome. Well no longer. What you did there, was a typically luckyboy action. Envious of my success, you attempted to bring me down so, in a relative sense, you could feel like you were climbing the viral ladder. You hurt me, so you could feel like someone. But I won't allow it.
Moot? CIA? Bill Murray? Those guys don't like being judged solely for their memes anymore than I do. So, we will work together. We will cut your IP from existence, blacklist you not just in Sup Forums but in every board on the chan.
I'm sorry, FAGGOT. But you are about to find out why Hurricanes are named after people.

This show should have gone on until every character looked like Chilton.

i love this show no matter what and there's nothing that would make me happier than getting a fourth season tb h

I never thought someone would out dress Hannibal in this show until this episode. That suit was amazing.

Bedelia did it often

*blocks your path*

Mason was so based

only faggots like season 3.

I hate his face desu

I want to fuck every woman on that show

Even the corpses?

Being a faggot is nice.