What is your opinion on Jollyjack?

What is your opinion on Jollyjack?

I dont get it

His art can be kind of ugly and all these "I DON'T CARE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE MY WORK" comics that he does betrays a thin skin, just not as astoundingly thin as clowns like Dobson.

He needs to update his webcomic(s) more

The artist hates constructive criticism

oh, I thought he couldn't be so pityful.

He's like a Big Mac from McDonalds: absolutely fucking disgusting and you know you can find something much better, but sometimes you just have a craving for shit.

I can jack off to his comics, so he's OK in my books.

>food analogy

This.
I found him through his 'How to Play...' series.

But that head is objectively too small. The fact that it is the focal point of the image only makes it stand out more.

You don't understand user; he reacted to criticism by deliberately making the problem worse.

That means he wins.

To be fair, some of the critics get petty as fuck. I've seen arguments where people seemed unable to comprehend that not all art has to be 110% accurate anatomy and the 'it's my style' thing is a legit reason. It's funny, because mainstream comics and cartoons do that all the time and they eat that shit up with a spoon.

I think most people just want to whine first and find reasons to second.

He hates Putin for some reason.

love his muscle giantess art
does he still do that?

Yup. Last comic was something about a werewolf lady pissed off and tearing up London.

Decent artist
His characters always have a good sense of movement and expression without relying on terrible cliches
Decent at marketing himself and getting his work out there but he's slowed down recently
I think he's better than the bulk of the "Internet webcomic/artist" out there but he still falls in the same traps as a lot of them

That and this comic is a bit misleading, this is coming from the era where everyone was posting that his heads were too small even on the pages of his webcomic where they were perfectly fine (sometimes a little too big). He still accepted criticism but he did get fed up with that one particular beat.

>not an argument

I would support a patreon for Sequential Art if he updated it often.

Heads are too small.

squirrel tits