Redpilled me on Sperm Banks

If you faggots want to REALLY promote the Aryan race why not get paid to spread your seed further than you could yourself?
WITH NO LEGAL REPERCUSSIONS OR CHILD SUPPORT?
Even if your soldiers ended up in a non white girl she'd still be having a whiter baby than she would otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20140211_00974289
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The sperm is probably used in cooking recipes by the jews.

Not a bad idea actually.

Because there are legal repercussions. Try finding a sperm bank that lets you donate anonymously

Should i go? 19 y/old Blonde/Blue eyed austrian guy. Just think of it if i get a jewish austrian girl pregnant

No, because that would mean single moms or cucked dads.

OK, as in you are not legally responsible for the baby.

So this is how autism stays in the genepool, hmm..

The number one reason more people don't do it is because it's difficult. I looked into it myself.
First, the screening process is a bitch. If you're not aryian, good luck. Oh and no redheads. Then, they want you to PROVE that your entire family is free from genetic defects, three generations back on both sides of the family.

Then comes the real catch. You can 'donate' multiple times per week, but you don't get paid anything until your first sample survives 6 months of cyrofreeze. If your boys don't make it, you did all that for nothing.

Single mom's are still going to be single regardless of if your genes are available to them. Cucks still gonna cuck

Even better. Only the top of the top will make it, even among aryans.

Further still it will prove to yourself you and your lineage are truly fit for reproduction and promotion

Clintons body triplet approves of this mesg

So what? It costs you nothing to do it. Everyone here masturbates regularly and just throws it away, so why not take a chance?

nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20140211_00974289

A private Dutch sperm clinic impregnated up to 500 women
with the sperm of a mentally handicapped Surinamese man by accident, it has been revealed

500 Dutch Women Accidentally Impregnated with Sperm of Autistic Surinamese Man

The clinic was also caught falsifying records and storing semen in leaking tanks.

Dutch woman Sonja Noordhoek went to the Humo Medical Center in Bijborp and had two children – a son and a daughter – with the help of the sperm bank. The donor sheet claimed that the sperm came from a Dutch man with two children and a university degree who grew up in South Limburg.

“But while the children were growing up, they were getting darker,” says Sonja. The biological father was then discovered to be an autistic Surinamese man. Sonja said that her daughter did not inherit the mental disability, but her son has some degree of retardation. “I came into contact twelve half brothers and sisters, and ten of them have problems,” Sonja said.

It turns out that the Surinamese man had donated more than was legally allowed, and that this seed was spread throughout the Netherlands and even exported to Austria. It is estimated that between 400 and 500 women have become pregnant with his rotten and corrupted seed.

Jan Karbaat, the doctor who ran the clinic, is under criminal investigation.

Jews run the sperm banks.

Honestly the thought that I would have a son out there who will never know me would drive me crazy. I couldn't stand the idea of some harpy raising him all wrong and not teaching him how to be a man. I want to raise my own kids, but helping to further the white race is a secondary objective. Number one is to have a son who looks like me that I can teach and train and love. Knowing that my kid is out there not knowing me would kill me inside.

And your children will grow up with two bull dyke lesbians.

HA, sad kek.

This so much. Couldn't have said it better.

you can be forced to pay child support if you donate sperm . it has been done a few times in recent years

lol

bahahaha little mixed race dutch boys

that's only if you're a massive retard and do it through craigslist and the sorts. You are absolved of any responsibility if you do it the right way through a clinic.

In the UK your identity is not kept secret, you will be visited by your offspring, and probably sued for maintenance money too when the welfare state drops dead.

I think there is only 1 donor now in the whole of Scotland and a handful in England.

haha holy shit that's hilarious

Sorry, just checked.
Only 5 donors in the UK now. Doesn't say how many are white.

Serves them right.

Wooooot????? Time to burn it all down

Top kek

>ywn ride a bicycle filled with cum

>tfw blond hair, blue eyes
>tfw 6'
>tfw was a sperm donor for 3 years, signed releases to send my sperm to the UK, Canada, and Australia

You're welcome

user doing the Lords work here.

It was actually a pretty nice experience. I selected to be able to be contacted if the child wants to get in touch with me when they turn 18. I figured that if it was me, I think I'd want to know my biological dad.