Would you pose for a photo next to your rapist?

Rose McGowan filed a lawsuit for an "incident" in a hotel in 1997. They settled down ofr $100 000. This picture was shot in 2007. I'm not defending this fat greasy pig but women need to stop being venal if they want to be taken seriously. Ashley Judd waited 20 years to talk because her career is already over, she has nothing to lose, everything to gain.

Tory Amos still hugs her Dad who molested the shit out of her when she was a kid.

Goddamn it she used to be qt.

so exchanging movie roles for sex is considered rape?

This guy porked emma watson

>This guy raped me 10 years ago but let's hug for a photo because he can find me a job.

>He made repeated sexual advances but let's hold hands like a married couple because we're at the Oscars

The question is: who wasn't poked by him?

thats all she got was 100grand for "being" raped by him?

and her career wasn't ruined.

>thats all she got was 100grand for "being" raped by him?
it says "an incident in a hotel", we don't know what happenned, did he grab her by the pussy probably. On top of $100k he probably helped her career. But seriously , these whores give a bad name to women who have actually been raped. No raped woman would stand next to her rapist all smile for a photo.

Does this bitch have bell's palsy or something?

did he stick his 4 inch jew cock up her smelly anus?

she probably feels sick but keeps a straight face to save her career...

that's hot

100 grand is fucking NOTHING if you don't work at taco bell, shit he'd probably drop that in sushi every week if it wasn't fucking COMPED

The NRA made him do it. He a gud boy.

tfw daddy will take care of me if im a good girl

take it back to Sup Forums

>The notoriously tight-fisted Weinstein
Wow a Jew being a cheap stake, who woulda thunk it

woooah it's nothing, go back to making tacos, oooooohhh wooow

BURY ME A G
IN THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN SUSHI

C O M P E D
O
M
P
E
D

JIDF shills are working overtime here

Man I hope everything this cunt has done comes to light soon, it'll be a delightful fucking shitshow.

Then again even an obvious fuck like Jimmy Savile managed to get protection until he was dead so maybe it's best to keep expectations to a minimum.

If you watch recent YouTube videos of her political speeches, it's easy to see that she's a pretty broken and angry person. This whole scandal is starting to explain a lot about Hollywood, actually.

you don't even know what sushi tastes like you taco bell lowlife.

STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPED'TON
CRAZY MUTHAFUCKER NAMED STEVEN

>yfw you actually never ate sushi

Fucking fuck Rose McGowan was a 10/10 back in the day.

None of the ones to come forward have said he raped them. Even with failed actress Ashley Judd, he asked her to watch HIM shower.

All actresses are whores. I thought the fappening proved that