What happened that the world was all fucked up?

What happened that the world was all fucked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drump got elected

Oprah got elected

Yellowstone

Unironically this

This or meteor impact, something non-nuclear that put lots of ash into the upper atmosphere
Real answer it doesn't matter nigga

this tbqh

wh*Tes didn't listen

Perma winter brought in by nukes tossing a bunch of material into the atmosphere which blocked much of the suns rays

third wave feminism

>blackface
Wtf that's so racist

no man-made weaponry could possibly cause the damage of this extent. neither would yellowstone explosion. a large meteor strike is the only possible option

Mass immigration.

Retarded. The whole of the world's nuclear arsenal would be way worse than the scenario in the movie.

Also, you don't understand how much of a clusterfuck Yellowstone would be.

You're probably a nigger-wigger.

A Lovecraftian monster had rissen.

F P B P

Hillary won.

He's a Yellowstone nigger trying to divert attention away from the dangerous nigger volcano

Everyone that have readed a book know it was nukes, part of people were touched by "glow" and would die aoon from radiation. Also mistakea of previoua peoplea were mentioned
Great movie i wish there ever was created something near this good

The Judge

Alternate universe where Hillary Clinton got elected

fuck off Yogi your retarded park will kill us all

Serious answer? Nuclear war obviously.

I've read the book, it wasn't nukes and nothing in the book suggests it was

Nobody knows and it doesn't matter.

Book's better than the movie.

feminism

Lovecraftian brah xd

Unironically this.

all the toilets stopped working at once

wtf I hate rural and suburban retards now

The kid would have grown up as an ugly as motherfucker even having Viggo and Charlize as parents.

Glad he got eaten at the end by Guy Pierce and wife.

this

desu he would have made a pretty post apo trap
btw sexual boyslaves are cannon in the book, they belong to wandering warlords

I remember the the Man filling his bath tub with water which was a Cold War precaution in the event of nuclear war

>no 'I'm hero KaeperRick'
was that such a hard thing to come up with

>sexual boyslaves are cannon in the book, they belong to wandering warlords

what is Afghanistan

COBALT THORIUM G

niggers

Wasn't that scene preceded by them looking our the window to a yellow glow like fire? I didn't take much credence to the scene, it was showing that the father is forward thinking

Antifa

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>btw sexual boyslaves are cannon in the book, they belong to wandering warlords

When the fuck is this ever touched upon in the book? Or is this just your weird fantasy head canon?

"Behind them came wagons drawn by slaves in harness and piled with goods of war and after that the women, perhaps a dozen in number, some of them pregnant, and lastly a supplementary consort of catamites illclothed against the cold and fitted in dogcollars and yoked each to each."
Look up catamites if you want

Can't believe I missed that the first time round, maybe I need to reread the book.

Either way both it and the film are fantastic.

That's a sikh turban numbnuts.

That wouldn't fuck the whole planet

A huge meteor impact event on the other side of the world. Millions of tons of debris gets launched into sub-orbit and superheat the atmosphere as it all simultaneously falls back to earth (burning up on re-entry), setting huge forest and building fires all over the world. The remaining ash lingers in the sky for decades, lowering temperatures and darkening the sky so plants can't photosynthesize. This destroys the food chain.

>"progress"

this

This but unironically. Puerto Rico and Las Vegas are a case in point of where Trump is taking us.

DAS RITE

Seconded but seriously.

This + the cannibals could make for a 10/10 apocalyptic horror film.

Same thing that happened in Mad Max and the Book of Eli, since you know like, they're in a shared universe and each film takes place at different points on the timeline.

but what about the earthquakes? Can asteroids cause little earthquakes to happen all over the world like that, even decades after?

>ywn ravaging band of cannibals with qt boipucci sexslaves

Depending on size and where it hits, it's possible.

>have perfect place to live for a long time
>random assholes following you walk around ontop and scare you half to death
>end up dying by the ocean and the same assholes come to steal your kid

Yes, the effect is called antipodal disruption. Most of the earthquakes would happen soon after the impact but it could create enough instability to allow for smaller quakes many years later

Yellowstone would be worse than The Road.

supervolcano eruprtions are always mass extinction events.

consider drinking bleach

Day of the Rope never materialized.

Neither in the movie or the book state that the WHOLE planet is fucked. Super volcano would fuck up North America alright.

Just red the book for the first time last week. Fucking great.

The boy was born on the road so they had been going for years. The man said he saw a bright light when he went to the tub. No mention of multiple lights (=war). I actually thought it was post nuclear/chemical but thinking about it it probably wasn't. It didn't really matter. Just brutal.

the jews won

The elite
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

You're supposed to do that for any disaster

Reminded me of the book scene where they sit on the beach and the boy wonders if there's another dad and his son on the other side of the ocean

No it wouldn't

Then other countries would have brought aid and rebuilt the country, people would migrate, etc.

retard spotted

The evidence in the film points to a cataclysmic natural event like this.

JRE Randal Carlson podcast for further info.

I really hope to seea nuclear weapon used again in my lifetime.

Great argument