ITT: Moments when show jumped the shark

ITT: Moments when show jumped the shark.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PiLVAz-Jczg&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is like 70 years old. What was the big deal

>AHHHHH SAVE ME GREYWORM

AAAAAAARGH! HELP ME GREYWORM!

Not really jumping the shark, but going on decline right after that

he was supposed to be (even as an old man) one of the best swordsmen in the world- and still had a plotline in the books- and he got knifed by some thugs in an alleyway because reasons.

>Commander of the most Elite fighting force
>Cast this

Which is the worst offense?

He is pretty much the great knight that ever lived. The only way the other greatest knight could ever live can neat him is by using a lightsaber. All throughout the show, all people talked about when speaking of him, is how he's the greatest fighter they've ever seen. He's so good and so honorable, that when he disappears, everyone is actually wondering "Where's Barristan?" Because him showing up to support one of the five kings would add that much legitimacy to that king's claim. He took out the Titans Bastards with a fucking stick. He trains a rag tag bunch of shitskins to be knights. But fuck that, in the show, let's have him get taken out by a few peasants with knives.

go away dumb phoneposter

He's DEX, not STR.

TO BE FAIR I liked how that guy was so super hyped as "le greatest fighter in le world xd" and died like a little bitch. It could have been set as an example that your reputation means jack shit in a fight with guys that don't know you.

Of course this was not D&D's prism's, and they just killed Barristan The Old because they needed to keep the premise of killing people on a regular basis and he wasn't neither a popular character with the average viewer nor does he have GRRM's protection in the overall plot (like Jorah, Davos, etc...)

Shark-Jumping happened way before that senpai

laughed my ass off tb(h)

I thought that was fine, after her brother died like a little bitch and heat doesn't have any effect on her.

god, the last seasons of peep show were so unsatisfying

Is it me or did that 70's show never jumped the shark

What show is this?

Basically this, but most people on Sup Forums love that scene.

To me the show ended here. Perfect series finale.

Peep Show, it is basically the 2 biggest stereotypes of Sup Forums posters living together as room mates

youtube.com/watch?v=PiLVAz-Jczg&t

that's the best scene btw

>that's the best scene btw

look at this classic rubbernecker here