Uncanny X-Men 16, good, with obscure continuity, and Fantomex/Irma Cuckoo written as fuckbuddies

dont expect this storytime to go quick and well, I almost never storytime, and always have file size problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Re7_C71uQkw)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have a bump

I will repost this page once I am done, it is a little cut, although all the text appears there

No Problem

Why is Fantomex evil now?

thats it, I am not posting the "wanna know what happens next" but it has Monet looking dangerous and hungry with Emplate tentacles coming out of her hands.

-I think this is the issue in which they explain why Fantomex wont be in the next X Men books.
-It is weird to see Fantomex and Irma allied in secret, I dont remember seing them interact before, perhaps she wants the dick.
-Being dominated by 4 teenage psychic girls is kinda hot
-They have been there doing that for 6 hours according to IvX, people never need to take a shit in comics.

reposting this

>Irma can keep a secret from the other 2 cuckoos
This feels...Hokey at best.

it is not clear he is evil, but he will be making himself very powerful. and he seems to be removing himself from mutant affairs.
It isnt very clear how he will change. It seems to me likt The World will be to Fantomex what Limbo is to Magik.

The World isnt planet earth, it is a high tech facility built by weapon x in which time is faster than in the real world.

>The World isnt planet earth, it is a high tech facility built by weapon x in which time is faster than in the real world.
That seems like a rather terrible place to contain someone whose escape you know is only a matter of time.

>Fantomex/Irma Cuckoo written as fuckbuddies
Well, see, now I have to read it just to see if you're serious.

>that was me
>me
What the fuck happened to the whole Hive-mind thing. You know, their entire gimmick?

Remender should've killed Fantomex.

Lol, nods to Grant Morrison's New X-Men proves the X-Men franchise peaked at New X-Men and has been in a steady decline since.

Fantomex using Karnak like this is actually pretty awesome.

I am pretty sure one of the Cuckoos was able to commit murder without the others noticing even in Morrison's run, one of the dead ones, the one that broke Emma into pieces and was the little femme fatale slut of Xorneto.

Tbh, it really is awesome. Cullen Bunn has quickly become a personal favorite X-Men writer

>now
He's always been self-serving.

armor and banshee cameos
No Fantomex in the new Weapon X Greg Pak book I think.

He went way off the deep end in Spurrier's X-Force and it's not been clear how he recovered from that so far.
This might get interesting.

Phoenix Warsong was fucking horrendous

This issue was awesome.

Fantomex slaving Karnak's mind to solve his own problems was incredible,
Based Bunn.

He did ;^)

>tfw no >Land
Feels so good.

>people never need to take a shit in comics.
Uh, there's clearly a window, user

I think the writers are gonna ignore Spurrier's X-Force, just like they tend to ignore everything that wasn't written by themselves.

Bunn seems to be drawing on a lot of stuff right now from classic Claremont to Morrison to Remender.
And I think he already off-handedly referenced Fantomex recent past at least once in this book already.

wait aren't the cuckoos like....not legal

>Fantomex is still a thing
Why do so many X-Men writers suck his dick so hard?

>And I think he already off-handedly referenced Fantomex recent past at least once in this book already.
Yeah, he did. The Psylocke feature also referenced her muh killing thing.

>Fantomex uses and defiles yet another teen mutant waifu

why do writers make this chad keep doing this?

Nobody fucking cares about that, americuck.

Do you think marvel gives half a shit? One of their most iconic romances is Kitty x Colossus.
Do you think Fantomex even gives a crap about laws to begin with either?

Because Morrison and Dark Angel Saga.

Because he wouldn't be much of a chad if he didn't.

They're definitely at least 18 by now.

>Kitty x Colossus.

Kitty and Wisdom was better

and that was 100% more unacceptable for modern standards

I'm not talking about quality here (and i somehow never actually read them together anyway). I'm talking about how iconic it is. Jean X Wolverine is iconic even though it never actually went anywhere and is kinda shit to begin with.
If Marvel decides to nostalgia pander to a ship it's not going to be Wisdom x Kitty.

>Kitty and Wisdom was better
Fuck off, Ellis.

I honestly think the whole things has dramatically gone downhill. This whole IVX thing is all about renaming the mutants to be Inhumans.
Find my opinion here (youtube.com/watch?v=Re7_C71uQkw)

Nobody gives a shit about your lame ass youtube.
Go back to another site.

>mutants will be inhumans
Holy shit, you're delusional if you think they'd do that.

kys

I thought Blonde was supposed to be the mean one, red head the dumb one, and black head the level headed one. Why did black head become both dumb and mean?

Where did they confirm that fantomex and a cuckoo were fuck buddies?

In OPs head.

that rapidly fell apart when they got reduced from five members to three.

Karkak-sue BTFO's out of these teenage mind-raping bitches when? Especially that slut Jean.

next issue he starts breaking out so they matryoshka doll him

>Fantomex slaving Karnak's mind to solve his own problems was incredible,
Based Bunn.
It was literally just remote Taskmaster

I thought Fantomex was fucking Fantomex or was she with the other Fantomex?

Except Remender really made Phantomex one of the best X Characters, Morrison made him a cool side character with a great concept, but Remender laid all the hard personality traits down and fleshed him out to what he is now.

I liked the Cuckoos as the Three (Five)-In-One better, I thought they were more interesting as a character.

The new outfits and separate hair and all that, I think it makes them less interesting, even if it makes sense as they grow older to want to be more individual.

>Jean Grey

i'm losing interest fast

Why don't they just poke out Karnak's eyes? I'm sure the Cukoos at least are man enough to do it if it needs be done.

I think two of them merged and the third one died, but I forget which

Fantomex had mindsex with a comatose Hope Summers

And even if she's physiologically 16 years old, she was literally only born like a year before.

I fucking hate how OP theyre making Karnak out to be

1v1? sure, his power is excellent
2v1? he can still outmaneuver them
dismantling an entire team on his own? bitch please

thinking his power is like Mystic Eyes of Death Perception

>when they might have negotiated
Oh yes because killing Cyclops after he destroyed the first cloud show that you are open to negotiation.