Sup Forums BTFO:
chartattack.com/news/tracks-news/2016/08/29/tim-heidecker-i-am-a-cuck/
youtube.com/watch?v=nnTE7qN7WAk

Wow, he sure showed us.

>Cuck admits to being a cuck through song
>Thinks this makes him the "winner"

I like the world the way it is right now

>the pro-cuck anthem the internet has been waiting for

Tim Heidecker is one of the purveyors of anti-comedy, so naturally any attempt at shaming or making fun of him goes right out the window.

>pro-cuck anthem the internet has been waiting for

now r/pol has a theme song :DDDD
WE DID IT REDDIT

That man has been damaged.

Tim's a great guy, I think he's just a little frustrated that being a liberal isn't subversive anymore. This seems to be happening with a lot of comedians lately.

Is he baiting us or mocking them? I only listened to one line.

Didn't know Tim was such a liberal shill.

Very insightful.

It's clearly just getting a rise out of people, the man makes a living out of this. Now, if you told me Michael Ian Black did something like this, i'd firmly believe he was serious.

So Sup Forums gets BTFO because its a satirical song and cucks get BTFO because its their new theme song?

Sounds like a win-win to me.

FUCK IT'S OVER BOYS!

KEK IS DEAD AND EVERYTHING IS IN RUINS. DAMN YOU TIM! DAMN YOU!

>Sup Forums BTFO
That retard BTFO himself kiwi faggot

>Tim: Hey everyone look at me, I'm a cuck
>Others: wow, what a cuck that guy is
>Tim: jokes on you, I was merely pretending

Tim needs to stay out of heavy-handed political satire. He's famous because a lot of his absurdist comedy was deliberately apathetic and insincere.

This kind of stuff is the opposite of that, and not that funny. He's trying too hard.

nailed it.

seems like homos are the same way. now that they are celebrated they are angsty because they aren't cool or counterculture any more.

lmao yup he got us good

Tim is a creative guy who has been baited non stop by the Alt Right for the past couple months calling him a cuck libtard shill so this is just his way of coping and coming to terms with it.

Solid. Been noticing this a lot lately

fantano?

Who /Victorville/ here ?

We all know who the real master behind On Cinema is, and it isn't that vape addled Heidecker doofus.

bump

"I'm a fag."

-Tim Heidecker, 2016.

Please forgive Tim Heidecker, he is an idiot. We have purposely trained him wrong as a joke.

>alt-right

No such thing even exists.

>cuck admitting being a cuck

How will Sup Forums ever recover.

same logic as justin "if you kill your enemies they win" trueideow

>If you become a cuckold, you win

He looks so weird with hair.

It's like when that kid who got bullied everyday starts making fun of himself to try and neutralize the bully's taunts.

Protip: It doesn't work.

Tim will come back around when alt right is the new hipster thing to be. This is the start.