This election is going to be rigged and you know it. there are no paper ballots, your vote literally doesn't matter

this election is going to be rigged and you know it. there are no paper ballots, your vote literally doesn't matter.

- the moderator of the next debate is not going to let Trump speak & it will be a Clinton "win"
- she will be pumped full of enough drugs to feign health until november
- even if she croaks, her replacement will be given the election
- the vast majority of Americans will whatever the media says the result is
- the federal government would love it if some bloc of conservatives get uppity and could be labeled terrorists to activate domestic police state/gun confiscation

I hope hillary wins so the south can secede. We would btfo the yanks in a second civil war.

I hope Hillary wins because the country will unite in hatred of her.

But the divide is no longer south vs north, if you look at the electoral map. Plus, you're the ones with all the niggers in the country.

>NY red
>Long Island blue

Literally this.

But no one will listen

seriously, look at how biased something like the NYTimes "selected comments" are. literally gushing over how brave Hillary.

This stuff isn't to influence how people vote.

It is creating a narrative light for their election results to be seen as credible in.

You have to keep in mind NYT's readership isn't all that high nowadays.

I get the resistance to accept the fact. Even the most America-hating hippy still views their vote as a sacred national privilege.

And to Trump's credit, he has managed to drag out into the light how totally owned the media is. It is impossible to go back now.

They are all in. We do not have paper ballots. The election is already decided. Can't wait until a couple years when I go to jail for posting this!

How does an American presidential election get rigged, put another way, how do 50 separate presidential elections to elect electoral college voters all get rigged together?

Don't forget a lot of these states are run by Republicans.

I imagine California lets illegals vote as recently deceased, as long as it is for democrats.

Fudged up trying to color it in GIMP

California is irrelevant. What's the point of rigging an election for a result that isn't in doubt? I don't think you realise what the point of rigging an election is.

Doesn't matter. They don't need you, or anyone really, to believe them.

The bare minimum is they need the average American to think noone else shares their doubts about the mainstream story. 'Those people talking about conspiracies of power are dangerous kooks! Do you wanna be one of the kooks, right??'

Fuck. People sat in a church listening to Jim Jones rant, everyone thinking the exact same thing, and nobody doing anything because they thought they were all alone in their LEGITIMATE DOUBT. people drank CYANIDE rather than protest.

normal people will not talk about this shit at the office watercooler bc if there's even ONE sjw, they get reported to the higher ups, and you'll be fired before the internet temper tantrum machine starts.

drinking the koolaide is a cliche at this point.

>VA going to Bernie over Kaine
Yeah, no

The result is baked in. There is no rigging, what you are witnessing is called, "being in the minority".

Dead Democrat syndrome, Homeland Security potentially taking over the job of counting votes with computerized methods, polls over sampling Dems that tried to kill Trump's campaign in mid-August

If we voted with paper ballots, you would be right. Yes, you couldn't rig it.

Instead, we push a cheap ass touchscreen run by software that does whatever it wants to do and into a little harddrive. Nobody wanted that touchscreen bullshit and they forced it.

the exit polls are going to WILDLY differ from the election results. Imo everyone should still all turn out, but only to make it look as shady as it is.

hmm...rlly...make me..thnk...

We get paper ballots where I live.

>there are no paper ballots

What? I've never seen an electronic voting machine it's always paper in my state.

Actually I get my early ballot in a few weeks and I'll vote for the God-Emperor before the debates are even done

user stopped the last rigged election with a firewall.