SAY IT WITH ME:

SAY IT WITH ME:

PRESIDENT TIMOTHY MICHAEL KAINE

>they gave her a kaine
she needed a wheelchair

high trust face

that's right stick it to the bernie bros who've been waiting for so long for their premier to take control

this will cause a split in the party if they do this

>ready to become president if necessary
of the county fair?

besides, isn't that the WHOLE FUCKING POINT of the VP?

Kek

Kek

10/10

include me in the screencap

More like President Kid Diddler.

America's step dad

if kaine was just a VP pick, how does that automatically entitle him to run for presidency?

I thought bernie was the number 2 guy

He looks like a granddad who let's you eat the raw cookie dough.

>isn't that the WHOLE FUCKING POINT of the VP?
we live in retarded niggerly times my friend

They're going to replace her with Kaine. At least thats the idea being kicked around behind the scenes.

Believe me, the relative calm you've seen from the mainstream media. The downplaying. Whats going on behind the scenes is the exact opposite. They have to be panicking, because they know. They know what wins elections. What wins elections is good hairdos. High cheek bones. Pressed suits. And sickness is the opposite of those things. The same way people are just naturally attracted to superficial signs of vigor, they are completely repelled by signs of weakness. And Clinton just displayed a biiiig one.
There are very, very real conversations going on right now about replacing her. I mean these people are savvy. They would have basically made their decision upon seeing the video. It was that jarring. And the damage control the media is doing right now will have ZERO effect on the donors, who will all run for the hills, because they are savvy too. And when they install Kaine or Biden or ANYBODY else who isn't Bernie Sanders, haha, oh man. Can't wait for the fireworks.

HIGH ENERGY

Bernie I don't think is a Democrat technically anymore. He quit the party essentially. And he basically retired to his beach house. I don't think he'd even be interested if offered.

>yfw

TIMMAYYY

me no speak english, i don't get the kaine joke

Walking cane, get it?

>cane,
I thought it meant that but I couldn't figure the word i searched caine, kane and nothing so I thought it was another joke

thanks for the (You)s
please start to fpbp this on all new kaine/clinton threads
i rarely post but couldn't resist this time

>please start to fpbp this on all new kaine/clinton threads
>i rarely post but couldn't resist this time
That's so cute user
We will do it

B R U T A L

You did alright friend you did alright.

Virginian here.

DO NOT let this man win the presidency if Hillary is replaced. He is completely fucking inept and doesn't give two fucks about his constituents.

He's far more subtle and Hillary be here is no different. If he gets in, he will try his best to make Congressman Bobby Scott a senator instead of just the Rep. of Virginia's 3rd congressional district which makes up most of Hampton Roads and all of the predominantly black areas. Scott has been in power here since 1992 I believe?

Anyway. if this man takes higher office my home state is lost for good. Please don't let that happen. Keep these fucking liberals away from the White House.

thanks spainbro