This Fat Fuck

Has any creator done more harm to a character via his ego?

Palmiotti & Conner with Harley Quinn

Sales after JMS left Spider-man.

I bet a lot of people would argue Bendis or Geoff Johns.

Reginald Hudlin with Black Panther

But there aren't enough Spiders yet, they need more people with spider powers!!!!

Wow, touche

Bendis?
The writer Bendis?

Someone needs to do this chart but also add in Slott's run past May 2010 to now. I know there was a huge spike when Superior started, and that right now with Clone Conspiracy it's at what, the 60,000's?

Bendis the writer.

I actually like Slott but i just wish he didn't ALWAYS write Spiderman. He's pretty good at Spidey events imo although they should let others write his regualr stuff

Slott ASM was good and sometimes great through EotE.

This issue is one of the all-time single best issues of ASM out there.
While I attribute a great deal of it to based Martin, Slott set up the whole thing. No One Dies was a great answer to everything he had scripting, and EotE was really awesome until the final pages.

He's a writer? (He writes?)

Bendis vs. Scarlet Witch?

>He's pretty good at Spidey events
You're gonna sit there and tell me you thought Spider-verse was good?

>EotE
?

The sick fuck who doctored One More Day?

JMS wrote Sins Past. That shit is legitmately one of the worst Spider-Man tales of all time. ASM has been pretty shit since he wrapped up all that Ezekiel/Morlun stuff anyway. I still don't get how people loved his arcs beyond that storyline.

Ends of the earth

Ends of the Earth

End Of The Earth faggot
Read some comics

He looks too tall.

What about Quesadilla?

Ends of the Earth was terrible and boring.

So is your mom's pussy but we don't complain you fucking loser!

Back in Black is easily an all-time top 7 arc.
That's why.

Bendis: Avengers, especially Scarlet Witch. O5Xmen, especially Jean and Iceman. Guardians of the Galaxy, pretty much everybody.
And that's just the characters, the man can't end a decent storyline in a team book. For example, his New Avengers talk about the first 24 issues about "something rotten Shield" then forgets about it and some other writer hast to finish it. O5Xmen with all the time travel paradoxes? Nothing but gay Iceman came from it, leaving other writers to clean the dirt.

It's really debatable if having Peter as the actual father would've been good. But it would've been better than Norman stormin' Gwen.

You could have at least said Spider Island.

Ken Penders, easily

Bendis. He's done harm to many characters

John Byrne comes to mind, and on a wider swath of characters because John Byrne gonna John Byrne.

But Byrne's damage tends to be relatively shortlived for the most part (especially since he really went full Byrne only in the later 80s/early 90s after his longest runs ended), compared to Slott's extended ass run on Spidey.

Like said, Bendis has done a number on a pretty large number of characters at this point.

Ah, K-Box and his autistic number tracking for post-OMD Spider-Man and his laughable tiny penis fetish.