NFL protests

What do you all think of the protests going on during the national anthem by NFL players. Personally I think it's incredibly distatseful to do it on 9/11.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

19 million dollars to be a backup QB. Maybe he's just bored.

He's probably just looking for attention since he's fell off a cliff recently.

I'm not against not standing in protest of something but literally this is just "ayy dey b arrestin uz when we steal shiet yo"

I wish these faggots played yesterday so he could've done it. The Santa Clarita police department said they better cut that shit out or else. I hope they don't show up to the games anymore

Started as a guy virtue signaling for his pussywhipping girlfriend and it'll end as virtue signaling.

>backup QB
No, he's being oppressed. This systemic racist NFL is not starting him as QB, so racist, it needs to end.

Who's that nfl player who stopped playing so he could go to war but ended up being killed? Colin could learn a few things from him.

He just needs an excuse for when he's cut for terrible performance.

>Coach and analysts say I'm playing shit
>Better grow that fro now!
>"They cut me cause I'm black I dindu nuffin!"

I managed to piss off many libs this weekend by claiming if race is a social construct, Rachel Dolezal is blacker than he is.

Seeing as he was brought up white, in suburbia, white adoptive parents, private school, then plays for a national team and makes 19 million a year.

They did not like my comparison.

He was also a 49er and was drafted in the same class as him.

Just be indifferent. If no one cared about some random quarter back protesting some random cause the issue with people have would disappear over night.

Doing for attention so why would stop he when he's given attention?

I won't watch any football above collegiate level including the Super Jewish Bowl. Entitled little niggers who are still children. Intense love for America should be the first condition of citizenship. A cessation of patriotism should be bon voyage out of fucking here forever.

Nah I found him I'm talking about pat Tillman. I would never praise a nigger

Is this the list so far, or have I missed anyone.

Colin Kaepernick
Brandon Marshall
Arian Foster
Jelani Jenkins
Michael Thomas
Kenny Stills

>Make an insane amount of money annually
>Be raised by white middle class after abandoned by black father
>Still pretend you care about cops killing ghetto blacks when you're socially whiter than even most white people

I don't I've stopped watching or having anything to do with the NFL for years...
Even collegiate
Fuck them and their advertising and their representatives 'message' however retarded it is.

Should make a list of the ones that are paying the fines to run their own shit too.

Well it's erroneous, since he actually is black and has looked black all of his life, where as she has not even lived as a black person for more then a few years of her 38 year life.

You're a complete fucking moron to construct such a flimsy comparison.

All you basically did was reveal that you do not think anything through.

That's huge

Does that include the 4 nogs from the Dolphins on 9/11?

He's fucking hot and I would totally rape his straight, masculine, muscular, bubbly, tight, sweet half-black hole.

Shut the fuck up faggot, get out of here with your uncreative flag.

doesn't make any fuckin sense really... but it also doesn't make sense to get mad about it. i don't agree with his protesting during the national anthem, kind of a dick move, he's right in his protesting, i just believe he's executing it wrong..like why during the national anthem? if he really cared he should be standing up for this shit long ago

Fuck you faggot he's hot

A bunch of mediocre niggers trying to get their brand out there by complaining that America is racist towards black people while simultaneously making more money in a year then most people will make in a lifetime playing a game that 99% of the people who play it do for free. That being said they have the right to do it, nobody can force them to stand short of a contract clause with the NFL but just as they have the right to not stand everyone else has the right to call them faggots for not standing.

He has the freedom to do that, just like I have the freedom to point out he is doing it for a stupid reason.

Niggers aren't American anyway.

>Does that include the 4 nogs from the Dolphins on 9/11?

They are the last four. The second guy is the Denver Bronco and of course our poster boy is first.

Mm hmm I want some of that light skin dick

He's half-white (and hot)

Pat Tillman. The even more tragic thing was that he was killed due to friendly fire.

If you be the cash
I'll be the rubber band
You be the match
Imma be your fuse
Boom!
Painter, baby, you
Could be the muse
I'm the reporter, baby
You could be the news
'Cause you're the cigarette
And I'm the smoker
We raise a bet...
'Cause you're the joker
Chipped off
You are the chalk
And I could be the blackboard
And you can be the talk
And I could be the walk

>Pat Tillman. The even more tragic thing was that he was killed due to friendly fire.

Probably by a nigger.

Even when the sky comes falling
Even when the sun don't shine
I got faith in you and I
So put your pretty little hand in mine
Even when we're down to the wire, baby
Even when it's do or die
We can do it, baby, simple and plain

'Cause this love is a sure thing

And you're full faggot kill yourself

>Personally I think it's incredibly distatseful to do it on 9/11.
The left has grown tremendously since last year. A year ago 9/11 was the one day every body had a safe space and didn't have to worry about it being used to further a political agenda.

Now we have
>Get over it wayyy more innocent people died in the invasion of Iraq
>Mourn 3k people killed 15 years ago and not the millions under slavery for hundreds of years #WhiteAmerica

Goes hand in hand with the growing idea "Im entitled to this and that" that most millennials and immigrants are starting to show. Whether its free college or an illegal immigrant like Paco taking a shit on the american flag for being an oppressive country while living off actual citizen's tax money.

Pic related its the clock boy disrespecting 9/11 and suing everyone he can

You could be the lover
I'll be the fighter babe
If I'm the blunt
You could be the lighter babe
Fire it up!
Writer, baby
You could be the quote
If I'm the lyric, baby
You could be the note
Record that!
Saint, I'm a sinner
Prize, I'm a winner
And it's you
What can I do to deserve that
Paper, baby
I'll be the pen
Say that I'm the one
'Cause you are a ten
Real and not pretend!

He was actually white. Niggers are physically unable to make it through the rigors of special forces training.

>

Hes clearly a bomber. Hes not a nigger. Hes another Obama hiding under a black man identity.

>hating black people this much

The hell is the US military doing in the middle east these days, anyway?

9/11? We already got revenge for that, ten fold.

Rock with me, baby
Let me hold you in my arms
Talk with me, baby

This love
Between you and I
As simple as pie, baby
Such a sure thing
Oh is it a sure thing

elaborate

I think the league needs to put more fear into their employees. Its not their privilege to do what they want on company time.

Even when the sky comes falling
Even when the sun don't shine
I got faith in you and I
So put your pretty little hand in mine
Even when we're down to the wire, baby
Even when it's do or die
We can do it, baby, simple and plain
This love is a sure thing

>sandnigger sits out on anthem
>loses sponsors and gets benched almost permanently
>#BoycottNFL starts trending
>other niggers sit out on anthem at kickoffs
>players and NFL lose sponsors and sports packages are being cancelled
>more niggers kneel at kickoff on 9/11
>same result on a larger scale including obongo and players booed at Baltimore game
Monkey see monkey do I guess.
The NFL is gonna lose six figures on this shit.
Give it time.
NFL is to America as Hockey is to Canada.
You'd think these dumb rape apes would've learned from kaepernigg's mistake

I don't care. Sports is nigger infested, anyone I know that loves watching ((((sports)))) is an obese alcoholic turbo cuck faggot. All boomer "men" that passed on their proud tradition of sitting in front of a fucking TV with their distended, bloated guts drinking alcohol and watching "their" niggers on "their" team.

Sports fans are fucking scum of the absolute highest order, and they deserve to have their stupid shit taken over by nigger supremacists.

Makes me glad I barely if ever watch

I think weve almost completely withdrawn. We left behind all our vehicles and weapons though which ISIS is now using

> fatherless suburban mulatto bastard raised by white grandparents whose daddy issues drove him into nigger culture no matter how stupid it is

> Old Media eats it up

This mediocre will have a movie made about him, and football fans will be the villains. Calling it. Screen cap.

you just hate black people lol. like what gives you the right to say that

gross

only cucks watch or care about sports aka no one on pols gives a shit

Get the fuck out nigger.

Afghanistan still needs a lot of work. That's where the bulk of US military personnel is stationed as of now. There are still Al-Qaeda and Taliban cells scattered across Afghanistan and Pakistan, but they aren't as much of a threat to us as ISIS is now. The majority (actually, almost ALL) of US personnel that is currently in Iraq are special forces.

I remember how everyone on here was seething when the seahawks said they were going to do something thinking they would kneel or some shit and they ended up actually being respectful and just stood arm in arm together, a big contrast to the like 3 dolphins who kneeled.

Fuck off banjo lip

>since he actually is black

You missed the point of his argument fucktard, he argued that black is a social construct, so Rachel dolezal by spending years pretending to be black and fighting for Nigger rights is "more black" than a halfbreed light skin who was raised by rich white parents and makes millions every year, which would make him "white"

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

suck a dick

>like what gives you the right to say that
My magical ability to use my hands to type words on a computer screen gives me the right to say that. I can bash niggers all I want, why the fuck do you care? Are you a nigger yourself? What I said wasn't even racist besides using the word "nigger". Just look at the graduates of any SEAL/Ranger/etc. class and they are ALL white. And the blacks who DO make it through are an extremely small minority and really aren't even that black. David Goggins is a good example of this.

He's muslim, so zero chance he would stick it in your ass without honor killing you or shooting up a mall shortly after

That cunt needs a haircut

>I think weve almost completely withdrawn. We left behind all our vehicles and weapons though which ISIS is now using

Actually Obama sent Syria enough money that they can buy all new shit.

June 14, 2013
U.S. Military Aid To Rebels In Syria To Include Automatic Weapons, Mortars, And Rocket-Propelled Grenades

WASHINGTON, June 14 (2013) (Reuters) - The United States is likely to send weaponry like rocket-propelled grenades and mortars to Syria's rebels after President Barack Obama approved arming the insurgents, sources said on Friday.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html

June 26, 2014
Obama asks for authorization to provide direct military training to Syrian rebels

The Obama administration asked Congress on Thursday to authorize $500 million in direct U.S. military training and equipment for Syrian opposition fighters, a move that could significantly escalate U.S. involvement in Syria’s civil war.
Money for the assistance, which would expand a CIA covert training program, is included in a $65.8billion request for the Pentagon’s Overseas Contingency Operations, or OCO.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html

Pat Tillman

Well niggers have shit morals, what do you expect, they have the right to do this, so just write a clause in the next contract that they have to stand during the anthem, and maybe sing it too, and have to face severe fiscal punisment (millions) if they don't.

This so much. I'm not sure if I could give less of a shit about the actual story. The fact that it has to be a story frustrates me.

is he implying the almost 3k who died in 9/11 did something?

I've said it a couple of times on pol already:
NFL will be dead in 20 years. Collegiate shortly afterward.

Once our current Gladiator games is a flailing mess from it's former glory, the age of decadence will end on this great republic.

That is, unless, you elect Trump.

It's perpetually butthurt grievance-mongering from the biggest race of crybabies on this planet! I swear, Nike-Air-Jordan-Americans belong in cages. With Hannibal Lecter bite masks (to improve their appearance, if nothing else).

Dude he's half black. Just like Obama and Tiger Woods. He is lucky that rich white family adopted his ass and paid for him to have private quarterback coaching. He reeks the benefits of supposed white privilege.

Self-Checking you unobservant cunts.

oh yea? so you know all the graduates lol. what a fuckin joke

> leaf

Who /uncucked/ here?

Protest black violence.

Stand for the national anthem.

#StandUpToBlackViolence

plenty of veterans support the NFL players protesting the national anthem

quit being faggots

Oh piss off jigaboo.
You rarely see spics or muzzies in special forces either.
You fuckers ain't that special

>tfw we will have to beat the team that triggers leftists tonight

misguided racism

>Implying Ben "the rape train has no breaks" doesn't trigger leftists

Look in the mirror sjw scum.
I'm honest about my racism cunt.
Nothing misguided here except you faggots.

Baseball is implicitly against nigger behavior and the demo breakdown match the US

misguided criticisms.

you're one to talk

you want to get stomped into the fucking ground again?

just remember who won the last civil war

oh yea? cuz i'm not a fool like you

Bunch of rich niggers that are lucky they aren't swinging from ropes already.

When trump gets in I hope lynching comes back into style.

Would be fucking hilarious if dindus managed to bring down the NFL with their race pandering

That's the Hope and Change I'm hoping for.

True story, veterans can be faggots too.

>See John McCain, John Kerry, etc.

I think it's great, it redpills more white people than anything else

here is a guy living the epitome of the american dream millions of dollars and national fame for running around and chucking a ball

yet he still can't appreciate his country, because he thinks he should have the right to steal some cigars and beat up a cop without getting shot..

you can take the monkey out of the jungle but you cant take the jungle out of the monkey

Explain this gimmick of yours. Please.

He absolutely has the right of free speech. I just wish it wasn't a bullshit lie he was bringing attention to.

I'm a phins fans and I'm not watching anygames this year

oh yeah, keep bringing me more reasons to promote hate against you.
War is coming boys.
You tree ornaments have it comin

the coming war is not between the blacks and the whites. it is between God and satan. but keep thinking genetics is a reason to hate your fellow man

why can't they just fire him or trade him or something?

I don't gives da fuck what dem niggas do as long as dey runs dat feetsball fast fast fast.

Only 2 million Muslims. That's like a drop in the bucket.