THE SMOKING GUN - HILLARY'S DOUBLE Continued

Hillary Clinton's body double (Theresa Barnwell) tweets and deletes a photo of her outside of Chelsea Clinton's apartment yesterday after the collapse ordeal

archive.is/fT5oy

In her most recent tweets she tries to cover it up and was condescending to people asking questions. Lip Sync Battle is in fact filmed in NYC (320 W. 66th street in New York City, same studio Dr. Oz, The View, and many others film at) not LA.

twitter.com/teresa_barnwell/status/775214981545467904

twitter.com/teresa_barnwell/status/775226918228660224

>Important

The fact that we know this really seems to piss off CTR, common responses include:

>"Because the whole point is to get us to look like loons by noticing an obviously shitty body double which inattentive normies STILL won't believe because muh NFL just started back up."

This makes zero sense as this is connected with her health. She could be bed-ridden or even dead while they may have this double who covered for her.

And sense when do we fucking care about fucking PR????

>"Forget the body double shit. Push the "Hillary is a diseased old cunt bound to die at any moment" narrative."

Old news now since the cat's out of the bag. Again, this IS connected with her health.

Bump this up lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fT5oy
youtube.com/watch?v=uiYrlIZvMCc
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://overblog.blogg.no/1473598506_parkinsonspesialist_j.html
snopes.com/hillary-barnwell-body-double/
youtube.com/watch?v=i7AS3_AUN5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not sure who to believe anymore tbph. Maybe it is a body double. Maybe not. But the way said body double was being a coy little cunt about it, and the way the hashtag is trending so impossibly well on a Jew site, makes me suspicious. It could be real, or it could be a trap, so let's just look into it without making any effort to bust the lid off it yet. Time to gather evidence and think rationally. Dont respond to this in an impulsive way. I feel like it might be a trap- but it's equally likely that it isn't, considering her health.

I dunno, just be careful, they're clearly doing something here.

bump for great justice

Bump to see who got quints

bamp

>Hillary Clinton's body double (Theresa Barnwell) tweets and deletes a photo of her outside of Chelsea Clinton's apartment yesterday after the collapse ordeal

>archive.is/fT5oy
Holy shit.

Trap for what? MSM barely knows Sup Forums, we have nothing to lose by looking into this.

Since when do we care ffs?

why would a body double fucking collapse? wouldn't that defeat a great reason for her to do it?

She could be replaced. Maybe she thinks she so good at being Hillary they won't suicide her but they will.

This body double shit is just to distract from the fact that Hillary's corpse like body was dragged into a van.

Dumb nigger.
Body double seen after collapse. Real Hill is hospitalized or maybe ded.

???????????????????
Body double AFTER collapse retard.

Jesus are you this dense, Hillary collapsed at 9/11 thing, was taken god knows where, the double took her place

I'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=uiYrlIZvMCc

ok so what now? how do you even go about proving this is a body double for the devil herself?

Afaik, the "double" was seen AFTER the collapse. As i understand, the timeline of events goes: Hillary faints and then goes to chelsea's appartment where she is seen making a miraculous recovery and playing with a child, later it is revealdd that she actually has pneumonia.

This cunt that you're saying is her body double was in that faggoty kiketube meme video. Are you telling me Hillary's official body double went and did this "queen of memes" shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

you make good points, it's weird it's not getting shut down very fasst

but maybe they're just too busy with everything? this wasn't just a little gaffe

use your fuckin' head. Hillary has been sick for a long time. She's lost dem hips. She's like a 4 now.

My God

Either bad shill or an idiot.
Hillary collapsed at9/11 memorial that was literally dragged into a van unconscious and driven to Chelsea's apartment (supposedly, reporters were prevented from following her).
Body double was broguth out of Chelsea's apartment a few hours later to "show Hillary is fine".

Anyone have eyes on Bill?

she was called in after the collapse, you burgerbrain.

This calling people 'ctr' shit is getting a little out of hand, i don't think there are as many as you think there are, especially on Sup Forums

>inb4 im ctr

Hillary's already dead, that's why they had the body double collapse.

Great thread guys
A shill acts like a retard and you give him a load of (you)s

Get your shit together you emotional children

You ever think the people getting called CTR in these threads for looking into it are the actual CTR trying to keep people away from investigating the body double?

Has "Hillary" been seen since she appeared outside Chelsea place?

oh fuck

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://overblog.blogg.no/1473598506_parkinsonspesialist_j.html

She is dying, she has been very sick since 2005.
This is from one of our US experts here, we think he's at the uni in oslo but didn't check today.

How do you have pneumonia and then recover so fucking quickly for a photo?

nope, she also cancelled her california trip.

Sometimes shutting it down would be the worst option as people would get more suspicious, and atm its just "conspiracy" theories

This body double shit is obviously ridiculous spin on the actual real event that we witnessed the other day. Presumably it's being manufactured to play the "look at what these retards will believe" card. Possibly to try and play the sympathy card too with "oh just look at all these crazy conspiracy theories they throw at me!"

Hillary Clinton herself had a huge "medical episode" that caused her to leave the 911 ceremony early. And we're supposed to believe this frail old woman is fit to lead the most powerful nation in the world. That's all these is to it. This other nonsense is just that, nonsense. It's clearly manufactured. You expect me to believe a professional body double is going to accidentally tweet a picture that outs herself? She doesn't even look like Hilllary. And there were very close up shots of Hillary during the ceremony, not just the far away shots where she collapsed. Why would a body doulbe be used to make her look weak?

Basically this is fucking retarded, and the Clinton camp is trying to spin this in some way they can recover from by getting some lady to make it into some sort of joke.

It's not a joke. She is UNFIT to lead.

wat

shill spotting 101, referring to fellow Sup Forumsacks as children

joe torres and sandra boolman. somebody email this news station and ask them what the fuck is going on.

Hello CTR.

Protip, Sup Forums doesn't care about PR.

The alt-right feeds heavily off of 4 chan, this could be used to discredit them / us.

this, but i honestly believe there might be something to this body double shit and she could still be in that house, or even better, dead.

>but we shouldn't be spreading too much shit until we have more evidence or the "retard card" will be played

>doesn't care about PR
>implying you're a pro

What the fuck are you on about? Shut up Jew. There seems to be a whole lot of genuine interest in your totally not a stupid bullshit theory though pal. Keep it up so I can keep keking at you.

common, even if its america would a anchorman really start his show like that?

>"oh hello everybody, nice day today, we bing new bys Hillary clintons death"

>that vid
We should sow confusion that dat boi comes from Pepe and it's beyond just the usual white nationalist frog but an obscure black sun hammer skin terrorist group frog.

1 out of 2

calibrate your oshilloscope, I was scolding you for falling for the bait.

bump

Nobody is saying the real hillary didn't collapse. The body double shit happened after the real hillary went into chelseas apartment.

this post is so weird i have to reply again and hope more people notice it.

>Ironically tries to appear like a normal Sup Forumsack and fails

At least you tried, lurk more.

This seems like the most logical explanation. OP doth pretest too much, too quick on the defense, almost like he/she's being paid to do it.

Also this x9000

What credit/reputation do you think Sup Forums has?

What I don't buy is the lack of security "her" second appearance, they weren't around, the wider shots didn't show any guard

Sup Forums is turning more and more to a tabloid diary

wtf is wrong with you degenerates.

you are here to argue ? or to build a fucking awall?

yes and also no black doctor grabbing her

just imagine : they went into full blown risk of her getting unconscious AGAIN

which makes the double thing absoloute believable

Merkel also has a confirmed double

A
FUCKING
TACO

kinda like you?

Notsureifbait

These are obviously two different women. A body double like that only works from far away, not going to work very well on a campaign trail.

Hill is Kill

Praise to thee KEK
Thy will be done

Hola seƱor

Is this from her records?
Because the post up there, they are very confident that she has had parkinson for a long time, and it's now so bad that it's any time now.

I'm not a doctor either.

Also WTF happened to our based albino last night?

DIE HILLARY DIE!

We need a wall with a cliff on the other side.

There's seems to be a lot of underage around here that think body doubles are "tin foil shit".

As a matter of fact, this would be the PERFECT scenario to bring one out.

Totally payed, here's me obviously live in the CTR HQ.

Fuck off.

I think he went full retard

Black is slimming.

A
FUCKING
NARCO
STATE

Thanks for the heroin though. Better practice your pole vaulting burritonigger

The hair isn't the same, amongst other things

You can tell they look different unless from rather far away

That said, the evidence presented earlier in the thread is quite compelling...

I have seen this reply in 3 threads and posted by 2 different twitters

Is there video of "Hillary double" speaking? This all seems like a distraction from a presidential candidate fainting and being literally dragged into the back of a car. That's where the focus should be, not on a far fetched body double.
>inb4 thanks for ctr

There is. Sounds nothing like her and all she said was "It's a beautiful day in NYC" and walked off.

is this from a parallel universe?

why are normies too dumb to see this shit

link plz

oh god man
don't you know how this shit goes? normal people already forgot the fainting thing

it doesn't fucking matter like everything doesn't matter
the media plays the game, and we play against it

did you know that the media even hated nixon after he pulled out of Vietnam? If it had been JFK they would still praise him because of it

this is just how it goes

sauce?

I'm John Titor

no you arent i am

Hillary is bad Putin's robot

>Black is slimming.

It's not that slimming. They found the double and then Hillary got fat.

It's fake. There is no body double. Literally 5 seconds in google and first result thoroughly debunks your shitty hoax:

snopes.com/hillary-barnwell-body-double/

Could be, but that queen of meems actress appears as heavy or heavier than Hillary in the MLG video. This guy seems to think the alleged BD is thinner.
youtube.com/watch?v=i7AS3_AUN5o

A FUCKING LEAF

The average American watching the news is no longer focused on her health, but this conspiracy theory about a body double.

And so what if it's true? Does it bring to light her health defects? No, her fainting spell is already the most damning part of her health. But instead we're being played like retards. This is the first major success of the Clinton campaign so far.

All these concern trolls worried about out credibility and distracting from her health problems are either useless cucks or CTR. Just ignore them.

CNN keeps calling the deplorable comment a gaff...despite having people say on air that she was saying it repeatedly over a span of weeks.

>close to the edge

>(((Kim LaCapria)))

kek
lurk moar CTR

In the end, all these "people" will become us.
>It's inevitable
It's inevitable
>It's inevitable
It's inevitable
>It's inevitable
It's inevitable

We are the virus that is needed to actually correct not the record, but the system. An needed evil like Loki or..

Doesnt even look like Hillary.

if there are no consumer, sellers wont have anybody to sell.

if there are no more druglords, new ones will come up.

solution????

>my shitty logic

Seems legit.

>why would a body double fucking collapse?

>come on guys stop looking into (this week's conspiracy that will later be confirmed as true) we're gonna look crazy
t. Some ctr cuck
Meanwhile the media is reporting on internet frog memes the same way they would an anthrax breakout.

Yeah. We're the crazy ones for consistently being right. We have the internet and can easily confirm this shit with hard evidence. Trying to convince myself that the double was Hillary gives me intense uncanny valley. I can't lie to myself that well.

So her fingers change length, like most people.....

Bill have been dead for years

Oh, I see what you getting at. The double is not this impersonation lady, it's someone else entirely.

good work.

HAS ANYONE COMPARED EARS YET?
THAT IS THE SMOKING GUN IF ONE EXISTS

Hillary Clinton died yesterday. Already been secretly cremated Mr. Robot style.

AAAAAAHHHHHHH WHERE DID THIS COME FROM I NEED MORE ANSWERS

yeah, I've seen a few of those in previous threads.

the counter argument is similar to the finger length question. perspective, age, weight of earring....

You and the stupid Polish nigger fell for this hook, line, and sinker, and now you're detracting from real issues.

Congratulations, CtR successfully rused you.