>N. Aleppo 4 September
i.imgur.com/Q2NNfeT.jpg
>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 12
>Ceasefire is in effect
>Jihadist rebels attempt to advance on key government village in the Golan Heights
>Iran, Hezbollah welcome Aleppo truce
>Largest rebel group rejects Syrian ceasefire
>Russian jets hit ISIS in Deir Ezzor with full force
>Syrian Army pushes eastward to Jisr Al-Shughour(N Latakia)
>Syrian Army plans to expand operations in northern Aleppo
>Syrian Army ambushes ISIS in east Sweida
>Iraqi government expels anti-Iran group
>At least 21 civilians killed in Saudi-led air strikes in Yemen
>France’s premier warns of possible new attacks, 15,000 people on police radar
>Explosions in and around Baghdad kill 12
>Germany to destroy tons of Libya chemical weapons components

Featured: youtu.be/8SPGpVOGXIs

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/52e9my/list_of_the_names_of_kurdish_political_prisoners/
twitter.com/lrozen/status/775426451537588225
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/775429469771149312
youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE
twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/775435613772345346
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/758322438253977601
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fakhr-al-Din_II
reddit.com/r/watchthemods/comments/52g101/turkosaudi_stooge_hates_america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dhi_Qar
heavy.com/news/2016/09/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-video-the-making-of-illusion-iraqi-army-soldiers-shia-shiite-eid-al-adha-meat-hook-execution-throat-slitting-full-uncensored-youtube-video-download-mp4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i s r a e l

EID MUBARAK

I just read that FSA and other jihadists groups are against bombing of AL NUSRATS . also STATE department said , their plan is to prevent SYAF bombing both "rebels " and al nusrats

This COH is gonna last 3 days , rebels are dogs , US doesn t have controll on them .0

2nd of based ASSAD!

List of K*rds arrested by PYD for opposition to their rule.

reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/52e9my/list_of_the_names_of_kurdish_political_prisoners/

WE WUZ DEMOCRATS N SHIEET

Could we have a serious discussion about a potential Turkish civil war? Who would be fighting against who, and how would NATO, Russia, etc. play a role in it?

>Kirby: "To clarify: the arrangement announced last wk makes no provision whatsoever for US & Russia to approve strikes by the Syrian regime

twitter.com/lrozen/status/775426451537588225

The turkish "civil war" ended in Nusaybin, Cizre and Sur this year.

key word "from our perspective".
as i suspected. the syrian airforce can do what it wants as long as russia can sell it as legitimate.

When do we get to see dead jews?

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/775429469771149312
>21 Major Opposition groups reject ceasefire

I still doubt if this ceasefire hold

It is 20% at worst and most likely around 25%.

You are naive. Even if no one tries anything against the government, the day when çomar hordes try to slaughter us all will come.

And your country is dead. It is literally Erdoğan only. This country is owned by Erdoğans the same way Syria is owned by Assads.

The 80 coup happened to prevent a civil war, idiots. It is getting close to the 70s everywhere, anyone to step a foot inside an university campus would know that. In the Southeast, it exceeded the 70s.

>thousands

LMAO. Let me guess, these are the last resistance attempts of PKK and they will end in a year right? This was a probe. PKK wanted to see how they fared in urban areas. They saw, they left.

Al Arabiya English @AlArabiya_Eng
#Russia to hold separate military drills with #China, #Pakistan
----
It was about time for Russia to pick between China and India. Glad they picked the better option. India sided with USA.

Can't wait until Israel BTFOs Syria like its 1967.

The only way it would take place is if a big number of troops defect and I don't think that would happen because Turkish soldiers are well trained and disciplined, take the coup recently they largely avoided civilian casualties what makes you think they could kill their own? Don't bring up Syria, Turkish identity works differently and works better.

Sorry to bother you /sg/ but could somebody please tell me what he meant by this one?

>muh greatest ally

Indiaa is still very close with Russia, more so than USA. The USA won´t replace Russia as Indias international number one partner.

>to pick between China and India

I wouldn´t see it under this context. Rather it´s a partnership deepening within BRICS. India is a partner, they want China as a partner as well.

Curse the British and the French for destroying this.

Someone should make a version where it's ASSad shitting in the mouth of /sg/

thank fucking god we did, it would have exploded like Lebanon in less than 5 years

The year of fire that was. Of glorious fire.

>They saw, they left.
Yeah, you're right, 200 PKK heroes took out 4500 turkish fascist pigs, 48 tanks and 13 cobra helicopters and only losing 3 men, then they left.

Requesting the bros winning bitches crying pic

I don't know how it can be sparked, but it will probably end up by one of the sides having enough and deciding to invade somewhere in full force. Then a power vacuum will occur and everyone will try to get whatever they want.

It would be secularists vs. Erdoğan+Gray Wolves+moderate head choopers fleeing from Syria vs. Gülenists vs. PKK vs. IS vs. al-Qaeda vs. Turkish Hezbollah vs. commies. A massive clusterfuck, basically.

NATO would probabl try to support the Gülenists if there are any left, otherwise probably Erdoğan. Secularists don't like to take orders and aren't very willing to meddle with other countries' affairs. Russia can support the secularists, but supporting K*rd farm animals would piss Iran off.

>Jihadi Julian
Why anyone hasn't assassinated this guy yet is beyond me.

Kike lover.

Curse Islam for destroying this, although it's not like I need to, God is already punishing Muslims with endless war.

>I still doubt if this ceasefire hold
Ceasefire is imposed on Syria m8, not US terrorists.

she her son to fight for them when he is of age.

PKK saw that TAF was on a level it had to use heavy armor, close air support, and bombardement to avoid giving heavy casualties. They fought until the equipment they stashed got depleted. Then they either died or retreated. It is absolutely ridiculous to claim that this was the PKK attempt to take over the Southeast lmao.

You are not only retarded but awfully patriotic for someone who left his country because it was too shitty to live in.

More of these? Is there one for Aleppo?

This is what all Arabs wanted not the statelets that you drew on a map. FUCK U

PKK got BTFO by the Turkish army.

I saw Turks using robot sniper rifles, killing K*rds with 1 shot every time, it was beautiful.

STATE DEPARTMENT DOES NOT APPROVE OF REGIME AIR STRIKES

SAA BROKE COH

ASSAD PREPARE TO BE BTFO

Israel doing the eternal anglo thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE

Which country would Turkey fear the most while the upcoming civil war ?
Syria, Russia, Greece ?

Turkey fears no one. Everyone hates the strong. Turkey is a regional power.

You know we are governed by hypocrites when they would like to take a christian democracy like NKR and subject them to rule by a (Muslim) kleptocratic dictatorship who just coincidentally have oil and gas.

Shit licker

>T-They used helicopters! By Apo, we would have killed them by the tenthousands if it wasn't for those darn F-16s!

>It is absolutely ridiculous to claim that this was the PKK attempt to take over the Southeast lmao.
So, they sent ~10k of their own into the cities and losing ~3/4 of them just for the lulz?

Those borders encompass what was historically thought of as Syria anyway.

no idea here some grill!

good night

Germany. Germany has a hard on for Kurds

Why does his neck stick forward like a giraffe?

Top fucking KEK.

Of course they did. They didn't intend to take any territory. They only probed the Turkish defenses. PKK mostly fucked around mountains since this year. They tested how their troops performed in urban areas. That was it.

>Syria

If Assad gets his shit together he can seriously fuck up Turkey if TCW occurs. No one should put it past Assad to secretly support IS or al-Qaeda. If secularists get their own faction Assad can possibly support even them via sea.

>Russia

I don't think they would support the PKK, that can piss Iran off way too much. It depends, really. If some secularist separatism occurs you know for a certainity that Russia will drown it in support.

>Greece

Top kek. Absolutely irrelevant. The best they can do is the guys in the islands giving some logistic support to secularists in the Aegean. That is if the secularists arm up against anyone; most secularists here actually value their lives, they would most likely end up as rapefugees.

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/758322438253977601

Only Russia.

America WILL step in, otherwise NATO will fall quicker than a british slags knickers.

Guys, please
Does anyone have it?

He's quite amusing

>Of course they did. They didn't intend to take any territory. They only probed the Turkish defenses. PKK mostly fucked around mountains since this year. They tested how their troops performed in urban areas. That was it.
Delusion: The Post.

>Assad is losing

>they sent ~10k of their own into the cities and losing ~3/4 of them

You are embarrassing yourself at this point.

>Rebels in an act of tactical geniousity use the ceasefire to fight their own mini civil war.

He always wanted rise as far as his father.

>Emir Fakhr-al-Din ibn Maan (August 6, 1572 – April 13, 1635) (Arabic: الامير فخر الدين بن معن), also transliterated Fakhreddine, was a Druze Ma'ani prince and an early leader of the Emirate of Chouf, a self-governed area under the Ottoman Empire between the 17th and 19th centuries

>Hosted in Tuscany by the Medici Family, Fakhr-al-Din was welcomed by the grand duke Cosimo II, who was his host and sponsor for the two years he spent at the court of the Medici. He spent a further three years as guest of the Spanish Viceroy of Sicily and then Naples, the Duke Osuna. Fakhr-al-Din had wished to enlist Tuscan or other European assistance in a "Crusade" to free his homeland from Ottoman domination,[5] but was met with a refusal as Tuscany was unable to afford such an expedition. The prince eventually gave up the idea, realizing that Europe was more interested in trade with the Ottomans than in taking back the Holy Land
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fakhr-al-Din_II

>Menagh airbase

F

>Infighting between Jund Aqsa & FSA members as later refuses to participate in new offensive which starts soon.

reddit.com/r/watchthemods/comments/52g101/turkosaudi_stooge_hates_america/

Thanks. Nighty night.

That's like a 500 year difference.

Keke, she's about to burn his face off.

Don't drag us in this shit senpai.
The last thing we want is to fight those fucking morons

>You are embarrassing yourself at this point.
Am I wrong? Or are you going to tell me the tale about the 300 guerillas against 10000000 turkish soldiers? You fucks got killed by the thousands, call it wheatever you want. The PKK tried bring down its war from the mountains to the cities and failed miserably. Not only that, a large chunk of the turkish army and special forces gathered a good amount experience about urban warfare thanks to that.
>I-It was an experiment. They got what they wanted and left. It was like casual sex!
Surely it was.

>Reuters: #Moscow is concerned over refusal of Ahrar al-Sham and other groups in #Syria to abide by ceasefire agreement

top kek

Pol is filled with young people that don't realize principles have no place in politics.

why should I care about a bunch of faggots on reddit? get out

I didn't know Merkel was posting here. Or is it you, Miss Clinton?

Why do persians suck at war?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dhi_Qar

Christians ran out of the Levant and never even thought of returning. You deserve no clay.

I see that at least one person here has read Machiavelli

>potential Turkish civil war
Gulen is btfo, kurds are getting rekt, amerilards failed their coup, isis also getting btfo

so what makes you think it will happen?

And you deserve all the clay to kill yourselves over.

meant for

Is there a chance Israel might invade Lebanon soon?

inshallah

Erdogan did the coup and blamed the Gulensists to calm the Kemalists but as he further implements more Islamist policies Turkish society will be further divided.

Yusha Yuseef @MIG29

My info: Jihadists Massing for attacking SAA in #Mallah and #Castello #Aleppo , SAA Tiger Forces ready to Burn them

every day until Halloween

There are Russians currently holding positions on Castello so wtf is the point.

Kanser ol geber delüzyonel oruspu çocuğu

>Erdogan did the coup
He didn't but he knew about it and took precautions. You should really check videos about him giving a speech in his personal bunker. His staff is scared shitless.
>but as he further implements more Islamist policies Turkish society
This was before the coup. Now he tries to damage control left and right because he know that he is going to be killed when he continues that path of his.

No, jew.

Is this shit real? holy fuck

heavy.com/news/2016/09/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-video-the-making-of-illusion-iraqi-army-soldiers-shia-shiite-eid-al-adha-meat-hook-execution-throat-slitting-full-uncensored-youtube-video-download-mp4/

You're a faggot kurd lover though, your opinion doesn't count.

What is 10 or 50 or 100 years of fighting when compared to the age of a nation like the Levant? The land of the prophets is worth it.

After YPG attacked Hasakah, I realized that the Kurds are faggots and don't deserve jack shit

>minnesota
>a kurd supporter
u wot m8?

psk psk. ya know what is solution for Kurds?

a fucking leaf

What do you /sg/ think about the siege of Aleppo and what it means that they are surrounded?
If we look at the facts
1. there is going to be humanitarian aid entering Aleppo which the rebels surly are going to take a large cut off. So they cant starve them out.
2. Cutting the rebels didnt help with rebel supplies of arms and ammunition somehow they still smuggled it in (debatable how much they could get in).
3. SAA are using allot of elite troops tiger forces and im guessing Hezbollah troops too closing the siege. these troops could have been used elsewhere and we saw rebels take Territory towards Hama around that time.
No doubt its a good propaganda victory for SAA though.

I don't support genocide, but if they start attacking the Syrian Government again, they need to be bombed. there's no other way.

How has this cunt not been shanked yet in some back-street alley?

Where does he work and live?

Siege didnt help with arms and ammunition in the Damascus suburbs*

but genocide is the only answer.

t. ataturk

This guy told me Afrin and SM were based and it was okay to trust Kurds until the Kurds shot all the Arabs in Hasakah.

Of course you think it's worth it, that is your curse after all...

SOME OF US NEVER FORGOT THE BETRAYAL IN QAMISHLO BEFORE THAT. NEVER TRUST A KURD, EVER.