Would you trust an Austrian?

Would you trust an Austrian?

UMmm, Idk. Maybe

It's all germanys fault

We were the first victims of the native german Adolf Hitler and the barbaric people of Germany

We were of course absolutely disgusted by their vile ideology, but after they sent our entire population of more than 60 million people to various concentration camps where they all died in gas chambers nobody was left to resist them anymore

No, you're a bunch of mad cunts

>barbaric
Why does everyone say this about Germany but not Britain? Britain were the ones who were against Rome.
The Allies were the destroyers of western civilization.

I don't trust muslims

Brits aren't barbaric, they're islandkikes

Barbaric islandkikes. Savages who cannot into civilization, only destroying Europe.

Never

Yes

I don't understand how Islandkikes has not caught on yet on this board, it fits them perfectly

maybe if he wouldn't sneak shitskins across to our border

I would love to, I truly think the alp union would rule the world. Austria, bavaria and Switzerland. But no, see it like this, any country that joined the EU cannot be trusted. Only if they leave by popular vote they can be trusted again.

Last time we trusted em we got fucked pretty big time.

The problem would be that we would be too powerful. It would be an economic marvel.

Switzerland is nice and small now, nobody gives a shit. But with the extended union we would draw attention of jealous poorfags.

Oh common, you're just a cheap by product of the austrian Hungarian empire

It would be a powerhouse of excellent quality and work ethics, the Jew would nuke us.

Trust them to start wars and have Germany blamed for them

We regularly get the highest amount of people distrusting the EU in the entire EU in polls, and have been for years

I'm pretty sure if there was a vote about an AUXIT tomorrow we'd leave, and the more old people die away the more certain it will be

We fought for a better world

Look what the Allies did to the World over the last 70 years, and then mourn about what could have been had we won

My last name is austrian so i'm gonna say no.

i dont think i could

You know what happened the last time, when we trusted an austrian guy?

I drove through Austria once going from Germany to Italy.

I literally didn't realise i went through the place and thought I was in germany till I ended up in Italy.

No see, you formed the EFTA with us. And bailed for the EU. You sold out. Shame, your like sweden that was known for its neutrality and the fucks off to join NATO. You simply can't trust anyone on this continent

Tyrone De'Shaun Austrian?

Can we come up with a better flag than the shit that's currently making its rounds though? Someone post pls

I don't even trust my own """"people"""".
fuck being austrian.

Sie können uns unterdrücken, sie können uns meinetwegen töten, kapitulieren werden wir nicht SCHLESIEN HEIL

Is Vienna still worth seeing, or is it over run by shitskins?

naw

>Hitler was an Austrian immigrant
>Marie Antoinette was an Austrian immigrant
We need to keep Arnold as far away from the White House as we can.

Things change swissbro

You don't realize that because Switzerland operates in it's own weird dimension

I really really like the the Austrian Flag

It's got the best story about it's creation out of all of them

No

The amount Austria has fucked up the world relative to population and land mass is honestly sort of impressive.

t. gorgeshitter

>The amount Austria has fucked up the world

That's implying the world wouldn't have been a better place if we had won each of those times

Literally who?

Never. First We saved your asses in Vienna 1683, then You were fucking with our internal politics and finnaly annexed us with germs and ruskies. Never, ever.

That's what you get for having a shitty version of our flag

Eternal Habsburg cannot be trusted, this is a fact

The older generations are the anti-EU ones, Dummkopf.

Devil worshippers, the lot of them.

My former president Fox likes Austrians, so I'm cool with them.

What's that last one supposed to be?

A civil war?

Can't even trust themselves

The fire rises

>The older generations are the anti-EU ones, Dummkopf.

You realize that they were the ones who voted that shit in via popular vote, right? You also realize that they're not the ones voting for the one EU-sceptic party that we have, right?

Stop glorifying our oldfags, they're our biggest enemy.

>Old SPÖ/ÖVP fags ever voting leave

No

MACHT BRAUCHT KONTROLLE

ITT: deceitful Schluchtenscheißer

He did it"!

Ah yes the classic,

yes greatest Kamarade

Anschluss wann?

Daily reminder that Austria-Hungary did nothing wrong and that WWI was the result of French aggression