Which one do you genuinely prefer?

Which one do you genuinely prefer?

Power Girl. Because at the end of the day, she isn't written by Marvel.

No company war bullshit, asshole

Thinking about it now... about equal I think.
It would be really hard to pick 1.

I will say I am really really happy they are giving Jen a serious toned series for once to change it up, and I kinda wish they would do the same for PG, absolutely should not be a permanent change for ether but just a nice temporary thing.

I don't like Power Girl and i'm indifferent to She-Hulk. So She-Hulk I guess.

The swole one with big tits.

She Hulk's had multiple good runs and is usually fun even as a secondary character in other characters' books. She has a unique concept and the Jen Walters identity compliments Shulky really well.

Peeg is great but at the end of the day she's just really not as unique as She Hulk and what she brings to the table isn't much different from what you're getting with most capes, only with more fanservice and a stronger comedic tone.

She-Hulk.

I know absolutely nothing about Power Girl besides the boob window.

PG tends to be drawn more stocky and I like that. It's like she's a worker and She-Hulk is a bodybuilder, which makes sense. Kryptonian genetics versus an idealized self image.

She-Hulk is way more entertaining and has a better personality.

Powergirl because she doesn't keep being insecure about her real self like SheHulk's alter ego is often.

I have enjoyed more She-Hulk books than Power Girl books, but Shulkie has gotten more chances to shine with very few bad books.

They BOTH have big tits, probably the biggest in their respective universes, so it's a wash on that front.

Which one has the biggest ass? That's the tiebreaker.

Peej Bring Atlee to the table

Big. Sweaty

Green

Female

Feet

There's a reason her special move in Marvel vs Capcom 3 is her dropping her gorgeous ass on her opponent.

She-Hulk. Byrne's She-Hulk > Palmiotti and Gray's Power Girl

Power Girl, because at least DC are honest about her being nothing but fanservice.

Jen herself has a big ass

When she turns into she hulk it has even bigger

But Slott wrote best Shulkie

Incorrect.