Tips

Why are niggers and Europeans such poor tippers?

>“Just now at work I had Deangelo Williams come in and I waited on while tending bar. His check was $128.25. He left me $129 with no tip but .75 cents,” the woman wrote, according to TMZ. “So there you go Stealers fans, your running back is cheap as s**t!!! Smh.”

it's "Steelers" and she was a woman so it was probably horrible service.

This has happened before with big name footballers,
the women cry foul,
the guy says shit service,
the woman is upset his name is only slightly smeared
everyone who cares about football forgets about it

In Europe your employer pays your wages.

All Steelers fans deserve cancer to be honest though family.

forgot to add the women only cry foul because they recognize the nig-nog and expect a big-ole tip for doing nothing special

>t. Tyrone Trayvorius Martin, Baltimore Ravens fan

I worked as a waiter in college, and I can confirm that even successful "talented tempf" niggers don't tip well.

You will get the occasional big spender nigger who's in a good mood, and he may cough up a large tip. But for the most part, you get the feeling that these niggers think the rules don't apply to them.

Niggers simply can't into etiquette, no matter how wealthy they become. Sad!

t. someone that lives in Ohio and has to deal with the biggest bandwagoning white trash pieces of shit Steelers fans.

Waiter here. Fuck niggers. Seriously. It's well known to EVERYONE that niggers don't tip at all. Fuck them. Whenever one walks in the entire staff argues on who's gonna take them lol.

i think anyone who shouts while watching sports should be euthanized. Control yourselves niggers, it's just a game

>handegg american goes to restaurant
>gets shitty service
>is expected to tip because he is famous
>entitled millennial posts on social media about how cheap he is

It's a Sup Forums conundrum. Who do you defend, the nignog or the millennial?

condemn both. preferably to death

>Giving tip to people for doing an average job
Last I checked you leave tips if you consider their service to be above average

you don't understand, you're supposed to provide for them because they get low pay 'n sheeeit

I may be a steelers fan and a fan of the game all together, but there is no we, your, and our. People who use those terms in the context of a favorite sports team have a serious misunderstanding of them.

I got a 600 top from him , before you start reading into things why don't you read how shitty the service was faggots .

Tip .

Never understood why the higher total means a higher tip. It shouls be 10-15 bucks an hour so if you are using 10 minutes to serve me im going to pay you 2 dollars.

why should we give you extra money for doing your job?

Get a real job fucking nigger

Because we don't need to?

Based nigs killing (((tipping """culture""")))

for one
1. it's not our culture
2. most resturant workers have manageable wages
3. we don't expect america to be much different.

Why are these waitresses entitled as fuck? How dare she talk how much the guy spent, thats no one's business but his own. How can you be mad because you didn't get free money?

delivered pizzas for pizza hut for 3 months. only 2 niggers tipped the entire time I worked for that shit company.

>all the millennial shitheads who outright feel they deserve to be tipped just for doing their basic as shit job posting in this thread

Fine then, let's break it down like this:
If you yourself are not only easily replaceable but also could be replaced by a poorly educated migrant or a robot, you don't deserve tips. Hell you shouldn't expect tips at all half the time. Either get a real job or kill yourself

They completely fucked his meal up though.

All these retards can't read that part thoe .

Tipping is literally a device created so that Jewish employers can pay their employees below minimum wage.

Yet you guys defend it like it's some kind of noble thing.

Good goyims!

Went to a sick pizza place in a liberal hell hole known as Berea. Had to go to the front desk to order our food and we had to fill our own drinks. Waiter only brought us the pizza out. Was still expected to tip.

lol no

tipping is like leaving money to beggars out of pity

good luck i dont have any pity for beggars:
not ones on the street, not ones in the restaurants

Apparently someone has never met Browns or Bears fans.

Worst are still Philly, no doubt.

The fact that this bitch goes to the Internet shows you how unprofessional she is . Also there was 5 people other then him there he just handed in the bill . No one talking about the other 4 guys .

>Getting mad because someone didn't gift you extra money

American waiters and delivery men are the most entitled parasitic twats on the planet.

Waiting and food delivery are the easiest jobs around. Minimum wage is a fair price for that "labour".

And I don't care about what some of you soft cunts have to say - if you think your job is hard, you've clearly never had a real job. I mean, those are "jobs" for 16 year olds to earn extra pocket money anyway.

Ok now explain to me why should i ever tip anyone?(well, unless the service was so good that i myself decide to do it)

And don't say shit like "They don't earn much" or "They will spit in your food/ignore your table if you dont tip frequently"
They are already paid by their boss, I'am not obligated to give them their paycheck from my pocket.
And if they spit in my food they are not doing their work and again, they are supposed to do their work without me giving them money from my own pocket.

I tip 20-30% like my momma taught me. I can't speak for other black people.

>you get the feeling that these niggers think the rules don't apply to them.

What fucking rules you literal piece of shit?
Do you think that this is some kind of fucking right to get tips?

We don't tip, the waiters are actually paid by the employer. A tip is if you had an excellent service as in a bonus for that bit extra, not as a way of you paying their wages.

In Europe, it's expected that the worker is paid properly by their employer.

In America we are all slaves .

Too busy blowing HGH with James Harrison to give a fuck

Fucking this.

I give tips if the person made my experience more enjoyable. It's not something I have to give you. And if you made my experience worse you can bet your fucking ass I'll let the management know.

Since having people spit in your food is a legitimate fear in America if they recognize you as a non-tipper, practically speaking hoe are you supposed to go out to restaurants more than once and not tip?