AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWe4xi5jsQM
youtube.com/watch?v=vGS5n01W1cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is why the movies SUCK compared to the masterpeace books. They fucking turned voldemorts school diary into a screaming head. What. The. Fuck.

Where are the DEHposters in our darkest hour?

*inhales*

Who thought CGI Neville was a good idea?

inb4 meme. He's only allowed to post it within 5 posts of OP, if he's late then he's a loser.

Why did they put a statue holding a big sharp spear on a building in the direct area where 12 year olds are going to be learning how to fly a broom for the first time?

natural selection

this is nowhere in chamber of secrets. this is hp1 restricted section

The cgi can range from amazing (dragon scene in GoF) to outright hilarious (pic related.)

youtube.com/watch?v=PWe4xi5jsQM

RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>AAHHAHRRRGHGH
"ARGH"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>PooPri

pottery

>"ARGH"

What were they thinking?!

>he mad as fuck he was late again
Just pas the torch to someone else autist

>skim the catalog
>mistake this for a Mummy thread

"No!"

>Masterpiece books

Are you 10 years old?

absolutely based

Why did voldemort think this was a good idea?

he said masterpeace muggle

He said masterpeace, user.
There's a big difference.

What did he mean by this?

Can you imagine trying to have a wank and there's a guy on the back of your head?

Harry potter has some sketchy cgi but also some great cgi in the later movies but some of the designs are retarded like the werewolf and I remember the mermaids looking horrendous. Could have made them beauties trying to seduce harry..

OH MY GOD

>spend 9 months staring at turban

>''quirrel... QUIRREL.. you're snoring again, wake the fuck up halfblood scum!''

>''quirrel, i'm hungry, feed me.''

>''quirrel you made the turban TOO FUCKING TIGHT AGAIN, I CANNOT BREATHE.''

Now i'm picturing quirrel shitting and voldemort winching trying not to breathe in the shitfumes. What the fuck was he thinking indeed.

Memes aside, John Williams' score for that scene was really unnerving.

youtube.com/watch?v=vGS5n01W1cg

I nearly choked on my lunch holy shit dude

There's abit with fred and george in the first book where they kept following quirrel around and making snowballs levitate into the back of his head. They were snowballing the fuck out of voldemort for weeks.