How does this image make you feel?

How does this image make you feel?

I always assume other people are liberals so I don't accidentally reveal my power level

is this some power fantasy that liberals have about the right?

>wanting long term relationships makes you a nu-male cuck
what

Shit. I guess I'm a nu-male then.

this

liberals don't into long-term relationships because they don't know the difference between a friendship and a relationship

they're also into the whole "why buy the cow" degeneracy mindset

What the fuck is this degenerate shit?

Sports? You mean sweaty nigger ball?

Degenerate hook ups?

Insecurity?

KYS

Those all seem like pretty good, normal and well adjusted behaviors for an adult. Maybe NPR is a warning sign but I fit most of that list. My jimmies have been somewhat rustled.

>not interested in sports
how dare he not root for the local imported niggers
>doesn't try to one-up other men
so he's actually possible to have a conversation with?
>prefers long-term relationships over hookups
this is a subtle troll image
casual sex is just as degenerate as homosexuality

It makes me feel like some people are trying too hard to classify everyone.

>watching niggers run on a field is a requirement for being manly
>appreciating the highest artistic achievements of western civilization is unmanly
>not impregnating women but flailing your infertile peepee around town like a prepubescent boy is manly

Good goy

>he thinks stable lovimg relationships are bad
Fucking cuck

> art
> not masculine.

>this guy who has a decent life, works hard and keeps fit is worse than me because he didn't really think about politics

>not every leftist male has zero testosterone/sex appeal like I do, therefore anyone with more than me is likely to be a leftist

TOP AUTISM M8

GAS THE NEETSOCS, PERSONAL STANDARDS NOW

You should engage in a little competition with your good friends. How are you going to know you're worth spending time with if you don't test each other every once in a while? Constantly being a jackass is a sign of insecurity, but so is never competing over anything.

makes me feel pity for whoever took the time to make this image. Projecting to the max

>hobbies, including art, photography, traveling

Being able to use media efficiently is literally what has been holding back conservative positions from public discussion.
Support artists, who push a conservative or rightist agenda. No wonder most artists are self proclaimed progressives and liberals. Because there they can at least make money.

>never tries to one up other men

I guess I'm a fucking liberal then, since I refuse to screw people over who don't deserve it.

Feelings are for filthy liberals.

That's not what he's criticising or what faggot OP is promoting.

Anyone who isn't this type of idiot has encountered this type of bad attitude, where nothing can simply be "done" right, only by him or at his command, or the wrong way, and there are no "good for you's" forthcoming.
It's the sign of either an envious creep or a moron who views accomplishment as fucking over other people rather than raising himself up.
Non-emapthetic people don't understand that empathy lets you feel good for other people, they think it's all about sharing weakness or pain. A very limiting worldview for small-minded people. Very sad.

>Prefers long term relationships to hookups

Do you live in some sort of parallel universe where liberals represent traditional families and relationships, not us? The entire hookup culture is their cancerous invention. If you haven't grown out of it by the age of 25, you are either a liberal or the sort of animal who dies during the purge of the SA.

The NPR thing is spot on, but the relationship thing is off I prefer a long relationship with someone I care about over a short/one night stand.

But also I'm a oil driller so Sup Forums hates me anyway

Is this something you've just made to try and make into a meme? It's nonsense.

If you still care about sports after highschool / college you're a fat loser who drinks 40oz of beer in his dirty t-shirt and screams at the TV. No exceptions. This whole thing is stupid though and it's funny to me the lengths you neckbeard fucks will go to just trying to avoid a label no normal person thinks about.

Slide thread

whoever made that image is a sheep in wolf's clothing tbqwy senpai

So all non-niggers are hidden liberals?

>physically fit
>science
>smart
>clean
>friendly
>leader
>works hard
>not into niggerball
>not egocentric
>likes folk music
>female friends
>enjoys art, traveling
>interested in traditional families

I assume then that you are the opposite of these things?

you don't need to be here

For fucks sake I hate libtards

Some of that shit applies to me. I'm not liberal but I listen to Andrew Jackson Jihad. I'm indifferent about gender roles or women in the workplace. Yet I'm majoring in computer science, dresses neat, clean cut, fit and am a Trump supporter.

>But also I'm a oil driller so Sup Forums hates me anyway

I don't hate you user, as long as you're voting for Trump senpai.

>prefers long-term relationships
>liberal

Into the trash it goes

Alex!?!?!?!?!

>hasn't been redpilled on women

Enjoy your alimony faggot

You fucking know it

So a guy who looks good, doesn't care about bread and circus (((sports))), has the self control to be friends with women and doesn't subscribe to degenerate hook up culture.

How terrible.

>listens to folk music
Explain this to me.

I think it's wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

>Not interested in sports
More and more people aren't. It only matters if he doesn't want to play. Can't play, he's gay.
>Never tries to one-up other men
Generally only inferior faggots try to one-up each-other. If you're confident, you have no need to constantly prove it.
>Listens to indie or folk music
I guess indie is a bit of an indication of some weakness, but folk is okay. Not sure why folk wouldn't be.
>Doesn't call himself a feminist but clearly holds feminist ideals
Probably the only problem on this entire listen.
>Has female friends
And the problem with this is? It's acceptable, and allows you to sneak into those 'girls nights out' so your bitch thinks you're good.
>Non-masculine hobbies
Is this truly an issue? Traveling, art, and photography are not necessarily feminine, just art related, really.
>Listens to NPR
Okay, maybe there are two issues on this list that are accurate.
>Prefers long-term relations over hook-ups
As any responsible member of society should. This is strong conservative vibes.
>Doesn't assert his male dominance in relationships
It helps to maintain the relationship if he shows some dominance, though is no wholly required. It doesn't make him a liberal though.

How terrible indeed.

fucking idiot

"PUAs" are cancer which only produce poligamic degeneracy, but not children, let alone stable families

Some more tips to detect hidden liberals
- puts milk in coffee
- uses bicycle
- no swastika tattoos at all
- rarely shouts "race war now gas all kikes" in public
- never seems to curb niggers even when opportunity cleary presents itself

>- uses bicycle
Crap, does that mean I'm one?

I'm so sorry. My condolences to your loved ones. Contact the Swedish embassy as soon as possible.