Is verbal abuse a bullshit made up kike theory?

Is verbal abuse a bullshit made up kike theory?

By these definitions I think I am verbally abusing my girlfriend. I try to redpill her and she's redpilled on some issues like the Jews running everything, but she hangs out with liberal hippies so I make fun of that sometimes or tell her they're degenerates that she shouldn't be hanging around, and have gotten her in shitty situations in the past. We get into arguments about politics sometimes, she's voting for Trump which is good and believes his policies are what we need, but I'm also full blown NatSoc so sometimes she has issues with some of the things I say about niggers, spics, kikes, liberals, etc.

Am I being verbally abusive? Is verbal abuse just some liberal feminist bullshit to keep women from taking the redpill?

I am usually very kind, and support going to school, learning music, among other things, but politics is something I never budge on, and will get into full blown long winded arguments.

>make derogatory comments about a group you belong to (gender, career, religion, etc.)? This comment might end with "I mean them, not you."
>make fun of or insult your ideas, behaviors, or beliefs?
>make negative comments about people, places or things that you love?
>say things that are almost true about you, but leave you wanting to defend yourself?
say, "What? It was just a joke!" to dismiss a remark that offends you?
>ask you questions about something that just happened and reply to your answers, "Do you care to think about that and answer the question again?" or just sit there, staring at you, in a way that lets you know your answer wasn't "right"?
>engage you in long conversations about things on which you disagree until you reach the point of wanting to say, "Okay. Whatever. You're right!" Or insist that you repeat what they said and then, later, claim, "You agreed with me (then)!"
>somehow manage to physically back you into a corner or somewhere you cannot easily escape during intense conversations?

>my girlfriend

stopped reading there

my boyfriend and I fight all the time, he can be the meanest guy in the world, he calls me worthless, tells me no one loves me, my mom hates me, calls me a retard like a million times, idiot, moron, stupid, etc, ugly, fat, tells me I'm the worst person he's ever met, tells me he wants to kill me, tells me he hopes I die, tells me he hates me, etc. I don't consider it abuse. Real abuse is something you do to someone that cannot get away or do anything to stop it. Your girlfriend is in charge of deciding what standards she expects her partner to meet and if you don't fulfill them it's her job to end it. She's responsible for her own choices.

oh and also you and your girlfriend are both blue pilled if you haven't already realized that Trump is a part of that same "Jews running everything" group.

>but she hangs out with liberal hippies so
Bad news for you user - she's doing more than just "hanging around"....

>I make fun of that sometimes or tell her they're degenerates that she shouldn't be hanging around
That's not verbal abuse - it's you being controlling. Put the shoe on the other foot for a moment and imagine someone telling you who you can and cannot consort with.

THIS
H
I
S

Thanks, but also

>it's you being controlling.

Not true. We all have the right to make whatever demands we want of our partners, and they are free to accept that or not. If she wants to go fuck around with her hippy friends all day, she should decide between that or user- user shouldn't have to be forced to accept things that he's not happy with.

>I'm also full blown NatSoc so sometimes she has issues with some of the things I say about niggers, spics, kikes, liberals, etc.

>1 nigger, the only nigger ever photographed in a German uniform and probably only carried crates of ammo or ran telephone lines
>no spics just a bunch of Asians

In 20 odd yrs of marriage I've repeatedly made it clear to my missus when I don't like her friends - we rarely argue over it.
Never once have I told her who she can or can't be friends with - I'm her husband,not her father.

/thread

>Never once have I told her who she can or can't be friends with
to be clear, I never told her that she "couldn't hang out with them" I only make it clear I don't approve of it, but rarely bring it up.

Yeah you're not really getting my point. user has every right to have any standards he wants for his partner. If she doesn't like it, she doesn't have to be with him- the only thing that user is controlling is what type of behavior he prefers to allow into his life.

It's not about being like a father at all, but if you can't understand that I won't bug you about it, everyone is different when it comes to love.

Yeah btw user I'm not saying that you have done this, just making it clear that you have the right to set whatever rules you want in a relationship, so does your girlfriend.

Want to hear more?

Your greentext is just another example of how people have been pathologizing reason and logic since the globalist victory in WW2.

(((They))) don't want people to think, and encourage the unwashed masses into believing they're intelligent.

you shouldnt be arguing about politics with your girlfriend to start with, it implies you think shes capable of understanding such concepts

>i.e. europe in the 1930's

That's abuse, retard, what the fuck are you still doing with him?

This guy is right, your gf is munching hairy hippie girl box

Verbal abuse is real. Stop being a creep.
Use ur words wisely, especially those outside (chan)

Or smoking some unwashed boy hippies love pipe!

>ask you questions about something that just happened and reply to your answers, "Do you care to think about that and answer the question again?" or just sit there, staring at you, in a way that lets you know your answer wasn't "right"?
>engage you in long conversations about things on which you disagree until you reach the point of wanting to say, "Okay. Whatever. You're right!"
>Or insist that you repeat what they said and then, later, claim, "You agreed with me (then)!"
>somehow manage to physically back you into a corner or somewhere you cannot easily escape during intense conversations?

OP, are you saying these are things you do? Who cares about "emotional abuse", this is just pissy behavior. This comes off as lacking maturity.

>>engage you in long conversations about things on which you disagree
this I do sometimes, not the other stuff though, and usually on political or social issues.

not the other stuff

all of these made up words that come from sociology were invented by kikes. "racist", "transphobic", "microagressions" etc. kikes have a very high verbal intelligence compared to us and they know if you can control the language you control the people.

I get the point - not really into getting into an argument but
>the only thing that user is controlling is what type of behavior he prefers to allow into his life.
is still controlling - whether OP does it directly in passive aggressively (how it comes across).
He did clarify that
> I never told her that she "couldn't hang out with them"
so yeah - whining to your gf that her friends are unwashed hippies is still him trying to control who she hangs out with.
Reading back _ i'm probably guilty as well, without the passive aggression or whining.

>my missus friend is a phlebotomist (draws blood for pathology lab)
>she "doctors" a clients sample in return for an ounce of weed.
>she gets caught and fired
>FUCKING LUCKY NO CHARGES ARE BROUGHT AGAINST HER...
>ask missus if she can come and stay with us for a while to "recuperate"
I shit you not.