Who's the bigger crook?

Who's the bigger crook?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x4jwCMK1dc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hill

who says they're even different people? I'm pretty sure they're just hollowed-out bodies possessed by the same god-form of satan.

Clinton Foundation

Lol Hillary by a mile.

Hillary. Nixon was actually an alright president, just very paranoid in a way that lead to his downfall.

he is not a crook, he told me

/thread

I would say they were equally as bad, but at least Nixon had the dignity to resign.

Why does everyone act like Nixon was different then other politicians?
He's just the one that got caught.

clinton has already done worse than what nixon did, she's just fortunate the media don't do their job any more

Why the hell do I still see that Clinton picture on Democrat literature? It's fucking awful, she looks like a fucking soulless werebeast.

Hillary was fired for being corrupt before Nixon was even impeached.

Nixon was a hustler but he wasn't a crook. Fun fact: the money used for his first congressional election campaign was likely raised by being an absolute shark at poker. At the height of WWII, in the South Pacific, he ran his own poker bar. He even passed up an opportunity to dine with Charles Lindbergh because he had a poker game that night.

Nixon was corrupt as fuck, but Hill is just worse.

definitely hilldawg, she's on a whole other level

Well it can't be Nixon because he said he wasn't

What did Nixon do other than Watergate?

Nixon was based and did nothing wrong. He was defamed by kikes

One of my first red-pilling experiences was Nixon. Fuck Hollywood and decades of brainwashing.

Elaborate?

Trump is the biggest crook.

Hilary.

Nixon at least waited till he actually got elected. Hillary's closet is already full of skeletons.

how can you even function enough to start a thread?

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

Dick is based though

No he didn't. He sabotaged Vietnam peace talks.

Hillary did more wrong than Nixon in Watergate alone.

>be liberal
>be anti-Trump
>still cringe at terrible CTR bantz
They should have just hired me to oversee all you newbs.

Nixon was a stooge of the apparatus that got Kennedy killed. But then when it was his turn to be President he got uppity, maybe he tried to emulate what Kennedy did without the risk of getting himself shot (hence recording everything and being so paranoid), but either way he got bit in the ass for it.

But hey at least Nixon finally got his wish of winning the office even if he did get impeached. I dont think Hillary will even make it that far.

>Nixon spies on a few politicians
>gets impeached

>Snowden reveals that the Obama administration is spying on every US citizen and most of its allies
>WE'RE YOUR LEADERS WE DO WHAT WE WANT LOL

Nixon. There's no actual proof of Hillary having done anything crooked at all. Just a lot of memes.

>sabotaged peace talk
You forget that congress and the senate became control of the Democrats. Peace is the one thing Nixon wanted. Went and visited China. Got North Vietnam to the table. Then congress cut all funding to the south and went bad on the "lose one replace one" deal. Of course the North vietnamese saw the weakness of a disjointed congress and president and pressed that advantage. Pressed it so hard they won and left both parties blaming each other.

Hillary's crimes make watergate look like peanuts by comparison.

You're thinking of Trump.

But Trump makes them look like saints

Doesn't matter Trump is about done with all of them.
youtu.be/x4jwCMK1dc0

but compared to trump he's a saint

Nixon unironically did nothing wrong.

One in the same.

but compared to trump are saints

Nixon fucked up ONCE and he goes down in history as a corrupt politician. The really corrupt ones don't get caught.

Hillary because Nixon was deeply disturbed by Bohemian Grove.

>ended the war in Vietnam
>made a treaty with Russia to never ever use nukes against each other
>ended the draft
>had great relations with china
>started the war on drugs (good/bad)

When you read his achievements, he really did do a great job. All he wanted was to be remembered for his accomplishments. He really felt bad about watergate.

Btw he resigned. Only president to be impeached was Andrew Johnson.

Nixon was an over-zealous and paranoid patriot. Clinton is a Maoist traitor who has been selling us out to the worst elements of the Chinese Communist Party for at least 25 years.

> Day of the Rope NOW

A

Nixon was sorta Based he should have just Carbon Monoxided the DNC and the Jews.

one on the left is NOT A CROOK

So is that entire country literally owned by CNN or does CNN just have proxy servers hosted there?

Nixon was paranoid, and right to be. The impression you get from the tapes is that actually his heart was in the right place.

I dont get how can someone be liberal after coming to Sup Forums. All the evidence is here to prove that if you're not conservative you're at max an useful idiot.

NIXON DID NOTHING WRONG

>war on drugs
>alright president
nah, he was shit. He's part of the reason why we have so many worthless niggers nowadays

By modern standards he stopped ISIS and mandr the Iran deal with way more oversight.

If ypu believe the democrats he started all that shit to send worthless niggers to jail and stop the civil rights movements. It was till Reagan's bitch democatic hollywood wife you have the "modern" war on drugs
D.A.R.E. to believe.