So jay, what did YOU think of bladerunner 2049?

So jay, what did YOU think of bladerunner 2049?

*watches Kermodes review instead*

They don't like the original even so I can't imagine them liking this one.

that's right jay

>Jay: It was alright *shrugs*
>Mike: *shrugs* yeah it was alright
I saved you 30 minutes

Why are they (Jay only really) always so hesitant to say whether they really enjoy a movie?

>always make fun of Rich as being gay
>when Jay is clearly the biggest twink within 10 miles

CYBBBEEREPUNKKKK
HOOOVVERRRR CARRRSS
ROBOOTTTTS
BLADERUNNER 90210 BROKE NEW GROUND

>It was great, I loved it
>I think sucked
>Yeah, it was pretty mediocre

>I really liked it
>I thought it was BORING
>Yeah, I guess it was pretty average
>Seriously I fell asleep! What’s his name, dicker? such a bad character
>Yeah, it sucked

I saw the original for the first time a few days ago and I have to say I don't get the big deal. It looked pretty, felt comfy, but the story was shit, basically no plot, and the acting was bad. What did I miss?

"Well, Jay, I thought this movie was... pretty good. Everybody knows I think Blade Runner is.. a boring piece of shit.. but there was enough here that I liked."

"Yeah, well, I thought you might feel that way. I loved this. I've really, really tried with the original Blade Runner, which me and Josh did a Re-view for, and every time I watch it, I get a little bit closer to liking it. This, I thought, I would happily watch again."

"What a difference it makes when you get rid of that asshole Ridley Scott."

Sniveling rat kike will love it

Violent fat Nazi will hate it

Fat manchild will do a couple of shit impressions and laugh like a retard

>acting was bad
rutger was amazing in it

You're a bandwagoner.

>Well, Jay, what did you think o f Blade Runner 2?
>I loved it. What did you think, Mike?
>It was fucking boring.
>Well...

>Jay: I hated it. It was everything I feared it would be.
>Mike: Really? I loved it!
>Jay: Well, it wasn't baaad, just for me personally it did nothing...

t. brainlet

God this board is so shit, everyone here nowadays came from reddit, has never seen any movie pre-1980, and is only interested in capeshit and GoT. No wonder you people watch RLM.

I'm done with Sup Forums.

New BotW when?

very lovecraftian post

>So Jay, what did you think of x?
>I fucking hated this movie
>Really? I kinda liked it
>Well, I didn't hate it...

>Jay: I loved it
>Mike: I hated it
>Jay: I hated it
>Mike raises his hand as if he's about to strike Jay

Well, it's not the original WHICH I DON'T CARE ABOUT DID I EVER TELL YOU THAT?! I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT UNLIKE ALL THOSE OTHER PLEBS THAT LIKE IT! HOW SPECIAL I AM? so I am fine with it

is Rich actually gay

>Mike: I'm curious to go back and watch Blade Runners 2 through 2048 and see what I missed.
>Jay: *some joke about there being 2048 versions of Blade Runner 1*

for you

anyone else wanna smell Josh's dingy beard

Jim was there so maybe they have one in the can.

Also Max Landis implied he was visiting them late last month, but no idea if it did happen.

I fucking hate josh, he makes me sick

kill yourself retard

This will actually happen

>still watching RLM after they gave TFA a good review and said Mad Max Fury Road was better than The Road Warrior.

No one was amazing

a bandwagoner because I thought a film was average that I have always heard was a masterpiece? And no, I didn't come from Reddit. I genuinely don't see what was so good about the film other than the world it was set it felt comfy as fuck. Some robots wanted to live, went to a guy and he said no, then they died. That was it. There was no worry, no plot development, no character development, nothing revealed, no impending doom or threat. Just nothing. Characters went from A to B to ask a question, asked it and it ended unspectactularly. I watched and thought "what was the point"

>There was no worry, no plot development, no character development, nothing revealed, no impending doom or threat. Just nothing.
Prove it.

The worry was told to you in the first 10 minutes of the movie. They had escaped off world on a shuttle and killed a huge crew and passengers, and the whole point was Brian didn't want anyone to find out the replicants were on Earth so he forced Deckard to retire them. They did infiltrate one of the bigger companies of the time and kill fucking Tyrel himself, that's pretty huge.

Ok, but the scary dangerous replicants did next to nothing on Earth. A common street criminal could cause more damage in a single night than they did in the whole film. They did nothing. And infiltrate? They arrived on Earth and decided they must talk to their maker, basically asked the first guy they met how to do that and he walked them nice and simply through the fucking door. They went from A to B unobstructed with nothing interesting happening along the way, only to be told "no". And the outcome of that "no"? Nothing. He died and it ended

Well mike it's boring and who the fuck ask for it. but what ever you think is my final answer.

This is legitimately a better film than the original, fight me

I think they'll probably like this movie. None of Jay's complaints about the first film are relevant.

DO YOU REMEMBER HOVERCARS?
DO YOU REMEMBER REPLICANTS?
DO YOU REMEMBER NOODLE SHOP?
DO YOU REMEMBER GLOW STICK UMBRELLAS?

DO YOU REMEMBER?
DO YOU REMEMBER IT?

No.

Of course they did nothing, they weren't looking to die you fucking idiot they wanted to live, which is where Roy's tears in the rain speech came in. They knew they were being hunted when Leon got caught by Holden at the beginning of the movie, why would they go around just randomly beating people up? As for talking to their maker, they were looking for the person who could extend their lifespan beyond the 4 years and both the eye guy and JF told Roy that only Tyrel had enough knowledge to do it. When Roy snuck into Tyrel's using JF he killed him because Tyrel couldn't provide what he wanted and it pissed him off that this was as far as he could go.

I can't believe it was this hard to understand such a simple plotline laid out literally like you said A to B.

Did they even give a review? I remember them just reiterating how retarded prequel theories were & the fans who bought them.

>redditors love /rlm/
>ok lets check out a review
>OGF

>hey what did you think about OGF?
>"didn't even watch it, i think it's a revenge movie"

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>No Niggers
>No Non-euclidean geometry
>No Fishfucking
what

>Been putting on scented beard wax for months
>Haven't had a single woman ask to lean in and smell my greasy beard even though it's magnificent and flows past my nipples
WHY
EVEN
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE I'LL NEVER GET A BRAPPER LIKE THIS

because in this age it's much easier to say you dislike something than like it
for example whenever they say they like something (or fail to criticise it enough)Sup Forums eviscerates them for it

Rutger was amazing. Everyone else was average and harrison ford was a fucking snooze fest (in before some dipshit claims he was "acting" that way because he's a replicant xD).

Bladerunner was excellent aesthetics, imagery, and settings. The acting and plot were garbage. It's just a case of the good part of a film being so good it overshines the shit. Rutger carried the film.

>STANDING OVATION FOR HOVERCAR
>"I'm familiar with it"
That's the extent of their comedy, I enjoy it though.

>basically no plot
you're the person they had in mind when they made the narrated version