Why is Sup Forums always mean to Finns and Slavs (especially Russians) for having Mongol genes?

Why is Sup Forums always mean to Finns and Slavs (especially Russians) for having Mongol genes?
Just admit you wouldn't say shit to Genghis Khan's face you pussies.

Name literally ONE bad thing about having Mongolian warrior genes.

There are no downsides

brown skin hehehehehehe

WE WUZ

The majority of pol don't even know what the white race is. Here is a hint, if you think that blond hair and blue eyes are the original European phenotype you're an idiot who knows nothing.

All Europeans have some significant level of Proto Indo European influence. Mongolians and all Asians come from the exact same group. The modern groups you see are just the various migration herds who have mixed with various human species at varying levels. Finns and Slavs are only more similar to Mongols because of their proximity.

I've got no beef. Fins are ebin, fugger, and Russians are base. I'd rather have a Real Alliance with Russia instead of this modern Cold-War-Proxy shit.
My only real beef is with Islam and the idea of Forced Globalism.

Jealous of our Roman heritage

>implying that all Slavs have mongol genes

Meh, there are way worse things to be related to than mongols.

Makes them less able to tolerate alcohol. Which is probably one of the reasons they get so violent and murderous.

I had a Polish friend a few years ago who looked really Mongolian.

Well maybye he had russian ancestors

>Just admit you wouldn't say shit to Genghis Khan's face you pussies

Bullshit. I would go straight up to that shitskin, activate my super aryan powers, and tell him exactly what he is; a filthy shitskin mongol that can't compete with a true white.

>Amerimongrel
>Aryan

W-what?

That pic made me laugh for some reason

After the mongolian raped all passes after 4-5 generations

>wisdom of great mongols and asians
>strength and beauty of whitest blond aryan genes

Literally greatest "race" in the world.

The whole Baltic area and Fennoscandia is le mongol

Based gypsi

midgets

ugly

small dicks

one accomplishment and it's all the bad things about whitey minus the good

eat shit

Must be terrible to know that your shit colony was pooped out by Anglos.

KHANS