Is Britain a Great country?

One in which working people get a good, decent wage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofHHXiSauFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This shit can't be real

>Real pay.
>Real value of earnings.
And a loaf of bread costs exactly the same as it did 10 years ago. Holy shit we are being BTFO by inflation that apparently has no effect on the value of goods or labour.

Protip: This is about as accurate as PPP.

It's just saying that inflation has been crazy in London. They vote to destroy us by immigration, but they are putting the rope around their own necks too. Only problem with London finally going to shit is that the middle class cucks flood into the 'affordable' cities and 'quaint' countryside and then demand the same shit that led to London's ruin.

Immigrants drive up the cost of housing while also driving down wages.

Not such a good mix for those on the chopping block next election.

>It's just saying that inflation has been crazy in London.
But it is real pay decreases. Essentially in London wages have actually gone down in nominal value plus a crazy inflation - hence people are a shitton poorer.

>Not such a good mix for those on the chopping block next election.

Why doesn't the government create more housing which drives down housing prices, while creating lots of construction jobs which increases wages generally?

"""real""" pay

The people who make these statistics are the same people who said nothing could ever go wrong with the Euro.

This is the fault of the BofE and government propped up housing bubble, of behalf of the (((banks))) who love getting a nice never-ending monthly income from interest only mortgages off everyone in the country.

Britain wants high house prices. We aren't commies.

Real pay is just wages adjusted for inflation, so wages could have increased in nominal value but still fallen in real terms because of the rampant inflation.

20008 was the height of the bubble though so there have been both nominal wage cuts and inflation since then.

>The people who make these statistics are the same people who said nothing could ever go wrong with the Euro.
Nothing could ever go wrong with the Euro.

And I am not even joking. The Euro is just Bretton Woods reincarnated on a European level. Bretton Woods was pretty fucking amazing.

>Britain wants high house prices. We aren't commies.

But I thought the whole Brexit is about high house prices, no?

17% inflation, 14% fall in real wages. Yes, nominal wages have gone up by 3%.

But the point is that a fall of 14% in real wages ain't good.

Brexit is about sovereignty. EU laws and immigration. The housing market is considered 'booming' when prices go sky high.

Is this what you are told in Germany? Brexit is over a lack of communism?

>Is this what you are told in Germany? Brexit is over a lack of communism?

Yes, we are being told that people voted for Brexit because they don't like sky high housing prices because of immigrants. Is this not correct?

The euro is a complete and utter failure. It completely destroyed the southern/eastern economies incapable of competing with the efficient western euro states, something which non-shill economists warned for. Thankfully it will bring about the end of the EU, and we can put the eternal kraut back in its cage.

Artificially high house prices are totally counter productive. The whole "houses are investments goy, it doesn't matter if you never pay off your mortgage as long as it goes up in value" is the worst con trick ever pulled by the banks. Yet people take it as fucking gospel now.

It's literal debt servitude for everyone, for ever. You work half your life (if not more, depending where you live) just to essentially rent your house off the bank. The Bank of England just creates the money used to buy it from nowhere, lends it to the commercial banks for nothing and then they get you to pay them it back at interest.

>It completely destroyed the southern/eastern economies incapable of competing with the efficient western euro states
That is the whole point of a Bretton Woods system. You cannot manipulate your currency with fixed exchange rates. As a result, the only way to compete is to actually reform in order to actually be competitive.

I could have sworn i saw a few german msm frontpages posted here that were brits are ?-ist, ?-ist and ?-ist for wanting brexit

Yes it's shit tier. But inflation is a very nebulous term as is proven by how many governments manipulate their inflation figures by changing the inflation calculations themselves.

This trend of real wages falling is happening all over the western world. It is the inevitable consequence, and the primary goal, of mass immigration. (((International finance))) isn't trying to wipe out western civilisation for fun, they are doing it for profit.

Inflation isn't great for people with a relatively large proportion of cash assets which crushes the middle class, whilst the (((globalist elite))) have most of their wealth in inflation beating funds. The working class meanwhile is BTFO by increases in the costs of basic goods.

The immigrants by and large don't make great workers and are a burden on the welfare state, which is also being used as an excuse to dismantle welfare piece by piece until we either get to live cyberpunk irl, or end up as a soma addicted serf class.

EU immigrants can't get the cheap housing because it's council controlled and they can't afford the expensive housing because it's way out of any Eastern European's budget.This means that Eastern Europeans are buying or renting the middle tier houses while UK residents are overcharging by a few hundred % because Eastern Europeans have to pay it or go home/homeless. Begging is illegal in the UK so homeless isn't an attractive option for your average Pole.
It's you comminentals who hate our high housing prices. We've been enjoying the influx of money you Euros bring thinking you'll make money here.

If you get a mortgage then you've been Jewed. A retarded liberal fresh out of university student might get one but anyone with half a brain shouldn't even consider it.

yeah, but don't forget how many commentators just screamed how stupid the brits are and thow much they will regret it, if they leave

a few weeks later however they suddenly found out we are exporting stuff to them too, so we still have an interest in free trade...

You can't just snap your fingers and say "go on then, reform". The real world doesn't work like that. It's communism-level delusion to think you can. Which is funny because the EU is mostly made up of former communists, as is Merkel.

>EU immigrants can't get the cheap housing because it's council controlled and they can't afford the expensive housing because it's way out of any Eastern European's budget.This means that Eastern Europeans are buying or renting the middle tier houses while UK residents are overcharging by a few hundred % because Eastern Europeans have to pay it or go home/homeless. Begging is illegal in the UK so homeless isn't an attractive option for your average Pole.

I do not understand. I thought Poles live like cockroaches, 8 or 9 in one small apartment on the outskirts of East London among the other ghetto slave laborers, the blacks, the Nigerians, the Muslims, the gooks, no?

>yeah, but don't forget how many commentators just screamed how stupid the brits are and thow much they will regret it, if they leave
>a few weeks later however they suddenly found out we are exporting stuff to them too, so we still have an interest in free trade...

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=ofHHXiSauFU

The German SJW media is still so butthurt, it is saying Brits are just racist asses who will fall from a cliff economically. The propaganda isn't even normal any more, the Lügenpresse is in full delusion-mode.

>And a loaf of bread costs exactly the same as it did 10 years ago

You're talking bollocks again lad.

Quantitive easing is basically government-backed central banking fraud. It's printing more nonexistent money to give to your chums to prop up the house of cards against what happened when debt:earnings ratios hit >130%.

Oh look, we've kicked the can down the road another 8 years and the problem is even worse.

Once again, Bretton Woods was gold. It forced countries to reform. Yes, it is hard and takes a fuckload courage and time, but at the end it is better than constantly depreciating your currency and keeping the unreformed, corrupt system in place. Look at Argentina for a fucked up non-Bretton Woods currency run system.

I've seen some images in my time but this one's triggered me.

Sure it takes multiple Eastern Europeans to buy a property but the property still gets bought. Ironically if we were charging normal prices they might not have to go 10 to a house.
If Freddos were the standard we use for inflation we would be chasing Zimbabwe. Aren't those like 40p now?

25p Freddo?

It's a stealth tax on cash savings.

Spent time in the UK importing laptops.

Was making great money. Everything is more expensive there, laptops are no exception.

Had to leave. The people are terrible. No one has a job. They all sit on their porches and drink all day, and collect "benefits".

This not having a job gives them time to fucking hassle you about the placement of your trash bins or whatever other shit they can come up with (They hate everyone that works and will gang up on you)

The people are all liars. They are also ugly as sin. Really, really, ugly. Short too. Think short Rocky Dennis Mask people. It's very frequent for people to have boils or other strange spherical disfigurations. Must be something in the water, or all the inbreeding.

Oh yeah, and everyone is dumb. The amount of people who cannot read or write would STUN you.

The country is full of unemployed benefit collecting brits who whine about immigrants coming to work in the country and pay taxes to fund their benefit welfare lifestyle.

worse.

>ayyy inflation lmao

Cadbury stopped printing prices on them because people were getting angrier, it's now led to shit like this

That better be fucking petrol station prices

Those cheap bastards at Cadburys have reduced the size of their chocolates by about 1/4 and charge the same. They've also started using lower quality ingredients to save money.

They have also taken to removing chocolates from 4 packs and making them 3 packs. They then have the cheek to give you a "free" bar during promotions making it back up to the original 4.

49p SUCH VALUE!

Holy fuck. Did they plate them with gold and use freetrade African labour from Italy?

Get the multipack and they're still only 10p a bag

>It forced countries to reform
No, it didn't, which is the problem. Those countries didn't want to reform, just look at how those countries used their influence within the EU to maintain subsidized industries, how they block implementation of dozens of trade agreements over a lack of protectionism, and so on. People didn't want to consent to reform and thus their economy was destroyed. The validity of the theory is irrelevant, which is debatable to begin with, the extremely unrealistic prospect of its application (which every economist in mainstream European media back then claimed was possible) is the issue. Sane economists warned that this was coming, but they were brushed aside by the pro-EU governments of the time.

You Germans were always incapable of understanding people, and it will cost you your EU.

>Not buying 2l for £1.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Kek. I don't watch TV anymore so this had more impact on me in terms of how one sided things can be than I thought.

But the thing about it: Poles, Hungarians, Austrians, at least half of the Balkans, Greece, Britains... all of them are portrayed as as somehow ebil racist countries. If this goes on nobody will be left to celebrate Germany and Sweden for being so goddamn tolerant and progressive.

The the more I thing about the more I like that idea. The time will come our progressive lefties will realize they are the cancer that actually destroys europe again. And that meltdown will be glorious

>65p

No.

>sit on their porches
Confirmed for having never been to the UK. A porch here is a brick extension where we keep shoes. Nobody "sits on their porches" in this country. I presume this is copypasta about some redneck state in the US?

Which is one of the reasons why the UK is getting fatter. It's works out cheaper per litre or chocolate bar to buy multi-pack.

Single chocolate 65p vs 4 pack about £1.

Free Freddo!

>fizzy girdle water

Scottish master race here

cadburys right little scaming bastards

remember buying a cream egg easter egg last year for a quid
got an easter egg and 2 creams eggs shit was boss

bought another one this year same price, got a smaller easter egg and one mini cream egg inside fucking right rip off mate

next year they'll sell the cream eggs seperately

It's almost like a massive recession happened.

Bretton Woods was the most stable and prosperous times in the history of mankind.

Scottish wages only fell less because they never earned much to begin with. Same with the North East.

Immigrants and chavs can only afford to spend ~50p at any one time so these companies make a killing off them by charging individually.

>Kraft

>tfw a can of coke costs a little more than £1,5 here
JUST
UST
ST
T

Lol? Untrue m8

>Not shaving and putting on your baby face to use the old Young Scot card to get it at 90p
Not even trying are you?

Was living in a small town near Durham. Had a porch. So did everyone on my street.

Porch= Steps leading to the front door.

Confirmed for never having left your fucking town.

Freddos are the easiest thing to knick since they are light, flat and don't crackle much.

I'm down in England so a Scot card will get you about as far as a Scottish £5. Kicked out of the store.

It was possible to devalue your currency in the Bretton woods system, not just for the US, hence why they dropped it.

Polskis I work with have bought nice places. They are just really careful with money, unlike me.
Polskis are high tier Slavs. 99% of the Romanians here are Gypsies. Bulgarians also rubbish. I've met some good of each (not Albanian obvs) but generally Polskis are the most evolved. This is in the SE. Up north they might all be shit. I dunno. I like Polskis more than scousers.

>"IT'S LEGAL TENDA!"
I remember having the same problem with a Norn Irn fiver over here and in London.

>lives in post apocalyptic wasteland
>imagines all of England is like that

Wow, it's like when I found out all of the US wasn't like 90210

These people you call lefties are not left. It are the holders of capital that have decided there should be no borders. The lefties you describe are only useful idiots and are being used by people smarter and more ruthless than them. This is why I lost my respect for the mainstream left.

A porch can be either of these things ya dunces.

>You cannot manipulate your currency with fixed exchange rates. As a result, the only way to compete is to actually reform in order to actually be competitive.
It's not our duty to force other countries to reform themselves.
Every country must decide on its own how they want their economy to run. We shouldn't turn every EU country into a copy of Germany. In fact we quite enjoy going to Greece for holidays because it is NOT german.

A fixed currency system, like Bretton-Woods, does not allow for different economies to work well next to each other. Bretton-Woods failed because the DMark appreciated too much in value and the Bundesbank didn't keep the DMark at the required value; it was the first central bank to step out of the line and thus bring B-W too fall.

YOu cannot have a common currency with countries that have different economic philosophies and different saving cultures.

Caramel Kekkos are fookin delicious

So all of England is a shithole except for London, which isn't a shithole purely because there are no brits living there, just migrants , is that your point?

Agreed.

Once upon a time they were called Taz bars. And they still should be.