Civil war: $250 million budget

>Civil war: $250 million budget

Amazing

half of the budget was probably actor salaries

and wouldn't a comparison between Avengers 1 and Invasion be a more accurate comparison

Half the budget was just RDJ's salary.

well there you go

What is marlel thinking?

>boy we sure made a lot of money on the last two Avengers movies
>I bet we'll make a whole lot on this one

>this is Malcolm Merlyn

You know, what does he even do with all that dough?

GO BACK TO Sup Forums

At this level of extravagance it would make more sense to not have Iron Man in the fucking movie.

But which had the better fight choreography

heroi-

oh wait

MCU looks terrible, news at 11

There's a reason there might never be another Iron Man-centric movie.

more like civil squabble amirite?

i liked the part in the red letter media review where there's two people staring of two opposing people. sums up my feelings

Oh wow you figured out stunt doubles exist and have vlc to pause your stolen videos. Real cool.

Why THE FUCK do they pay him so much?

because he's the face of Marvel

don't forget, IM3 made something like $1.3M. the only solo MCU movie to go past the billion mark...

i meant 1.3B

Yeah, but it's still excessive. Especially if they come up with shit like this

Without RDJ, Marvel Studios wouldn't be around. His Iron Man ignited their path to dominate the comic book movie genre man.

What's with the color on the right? Marvel movies don't have that level of brightness with color, and I remember it not being that strange when watching it.

why are those DC B-listers fighting in Vancouver Canada?

His net worth is 180 million dollarinos. A lot, sure, but that's AFTER three Iron Man films, two Avenger films and one Captain America film. If he really got "half the budget" for his salary his net worth would be a fuckload bigger than that just from Civil War alone.

There's a reason why they're willing to pay him so much and that's because they expect him to bring them 1B$+ dollars.

There was actually a clause in RDJ's Civil War contract that said that if Civil War outperforms Winter Soldier RDJ will get massive bonus because the assumption will be Iron Man's presence led to that better performance.

OP, did your mother forget to change your adult diaper today, or do you shit on her directly to save yourself the trouble?

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a clause that if IW breaks Titanic/Avatar records, RDJ gets 500M...