Women

>women

I literally look down whenever I walk past a woman.

Why are they constantly shocked that life is full of unsolicited interactions? EVERYBODY DEALS WITH THIS

Either be a man and everyone ignores you forever or be a women and people approach you for human contact. Life is so hard!

Why is she so racist?

>the absolute state of Marvel
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

look down at them in a condescending manner

White bitches are the worst

this

Based

>Giggle
>Move on and keep walking
>Forget that it ever even happened after a day

Why is this so hard for women

this, I had some puerto rican slut jump on my dick just walking in the park yesterday

HOW DARE A FILTHY PEASANT SPEAK TO ME, DOESN'T HE KNOW WHO I AM!

You should only look down when somebody is giving you head

Just terrible. What were her bodyguards doing?

>Asses

Better than looking up. Being short must suck.

Can you imagine how impotent pathetic and bitter you must be to spam this thread ten times a day?

The funniest thing is women wouldn't have to "live their life on defense" if they'd stop being so fucking coy. Like what choice do we have but to cold approach them when they will literally never make the first move?

is this for ants

Literally what? Do women think guys are only suppose to attempt first interactions on dating sites now?

im not clicking that nigga

Kino.

I fucking love, how rich spoiled cunt start putting words in the guy's mouth to justify her pants on head retarded worldview.

"Female experience" - but once you talk about your experience with niggers or muslims, you're suddenly a second coming of Hitler.

You're not supposed to ask for their number right away. Usually you chat for a bit to see if you're a match.

wtf I love Krager now!

>look at a woman as she walks by
>get labelled a creep or sexist
>look down
>beta
You can't win with modern women. No matter how long any eye contact is made for, no matter if you smile or don't, react or not, you lose.

Attractive people get hit on, who knew?

Why didn't anyone do anything? Clearly the TSA Agent was raping her in full view of the public and nobody cam to her aid, it's disgusting.

>Brie Larson
is this girl hot or not? I literally can't tell. She has that Kirsten Dunst type of vibe - being simultaneously attactive and hideous.

>tfw never got hit on before

And they have the nerve to complain.

Pretty obvious the guy was white. Surprised she didn't take a picture with him just to shame him further.

The key is to not care what women think. Look at a woman or don't look at her, do whichever you want. Personally I look at women who act and dress like they want to be looked at, whether they like it or not

>Kirsten Dunst
>hideous
wha

I held the door open for a woman at the post office the other day and she yelled at me and called me sexist. havent left the house since

>be TSA agent
>not calling her for a random body cavity search

What a fag.

>The key is to not care what women think

this is true, and it has the side benefit of actually helping, not hurting, with getting them to fuck you.

man features

What? She didn't age well.

naw im a manlet

i have to look up to look them in the eye

dem tits tobehonestfamalam

This nigger gets it right ones in a while

she just wanted to brag that someone hit on her

>google brie larson nude
every
time

shes just a mad roastie

brie has 0 though

im a guy and no woman has ever came up to me and asked for my phone number.

Cry for attention

Things that never happened.
Every woman in hollywood is a psycho cunt

I think the amazing thing is some actually smiled at a TSA agent like they were happy to see them. I imagine most of the time they are looked at like human turnstiles, annoying objects that are in everyones way.

Brie Larson is very dumb, like legit low IQ.

Brie Larson is ugly though

Asking for a number isn't exactly good first interaction, even without the whole female experience bullshit, the guy came off as completely desperate

You eventually have to see what they are attached to...

>Hey, can I get your nu-
>RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

I hold the door for men too, she was was just an oversensitive cunt, user

literally who?

>wahhhh people think I'm attractive my life is so hard

Also:
>Chad TSA agent asks her for her number
>"haha no thanks, but thank you for asking :)"
>later tweets -- "OMG! just got hit on by the CUTEST guy at the airport"

>average 5/10 TSA agent does the same thing
>"uh ew, no"
>tweets: "this fucking CREEP just asked me for my number, just because I smiled at him. What the hell is wrong with men"

wow wtf. brie larson was legitimately raped and you guys over here on Sup Forums make jokes about it?
>the absolute state of Sup Forums

Anyone have that webm with Loki checking out her cleavage, she catches him, and they both laugh?

you're not supposed to bother them with your existence unless they find you attractive. but you can't know whether they find you attractive unless you take charge and initiate the interaction.
to summarize, women are literal retards.

Women don't care about this if its a 10\10 chad doing it. Women rarely start the first interactions with men, because men are always expected to make the first move. What a dumb cunt

>Chad
>working in TSA

>a phrase that has disregarded a females experience for....the whole time.
Is this even English

To be fair, it was TSA, I really don't give a shit. And you don't ask a woman, especially a pampered famous bitch like that for her number without getting to know her a little first. Even if the guy was hot as hell, which he wasn't because he was working in TSA, that's just not how shit works.

>what you are saying is "I was asking for it"

He quite literally did not come anywhere even close to the realm of implying that. That implication is light years away. It exists in a completely different universe.

Are these tweets real? I don't know why I'm surprised though, actually.

Don't smile at men then, you shameless harlot!

yeah white women are seriously disgusting

I agree, gib black gf pls

>drop your pants, user. I need to do a cavity search

I'm so glad she's playing Marvel's flagship character, a feminist lesbo who supports pre-emptive incarceration of white males who might one day become "nazis."

I'm sure having this insufferable whiny feminist playing this character will do wonders for gender relations.

Samefagging but goddamn, people like her have no belief system. They drift along believe whatever the prevailing social/political trends tell them to believe because they lack the capacity to apply even an iota of thought to anything. She just stupidly regurgitates shit she's heard with little regard to the context she's using it in.

Who wants to talk to this ugly bitch. be happy someone gave you the time of day cunt.

I merely asked for a woman's phone number and she cried rape. To live life as a TSA agent is to live life on the defense.

When I was 14 a hot drunk girl twice my age exposed her breasts to me and put my hands on her nipples oh no that was so traumatizing.

>presumably average to unattractive guy asks for her number
>literally rape
>catches Loki literally staring at her tits
>"Teehee, oh you!"

i would unironically fug her

The problem is you're forced to. You might pass a woman on the street, you engage in brief eye contact with each other, you give her a friendly smile in acknowledgement.

Then she tweets out about the horrible experience she had when some creep ogled her out in public, maybe even with added details like cat calling.

>Just trying to get through the working day as a take shoes aff
>Every day you're on the front line of keeping international terrorists out of the best country on Earth and keeping freedom free
>Some bint smiles at you for no reason and distracts you from your vital work performing ocular assessments on potential mass murderers
>Somehow you're the bad guy in this situation

lel

It also doesn't help that she always plays the smug cunt character in her movies.

Nah, he was probably just some average schlubby guy. If he was handsome or cute that tweet would be much more positive or not tweeted at all.

>be ugly man
>everyone thinks im a creep or a junky/thief
>didnt talk to woman in like 5years, except co-worker/sister/mom and some cashiers..
Ye she has it so bad...

Someone asked this out? I don't buy it.

Then don't smile. Your "friendly" smile probably looked creepy anyway. A slight frown is always best for general day to day situations.

>front line of keeping international terrorists out of the best country on Earth and keeping freedom free
lol
TSA jokes are overdone so I won't even bother

poor little baby I hope her fake tits dont make too much trouble in her life

She is plain nothing great about her looks.

>parents are quack "doctors" from commiefornia
>homeschooled
>educated in San Francisco
>Canadian genes
>obsession with a childhood doll
She never had a chance. Girl is dumb as a rock.

>"I like assertive guys"
>"Like OMG he asked for my number like out of nowhere, what a fucking creep"
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Yeah that's pretty bad for 35 and in Hollywood, but she's probably been on meds for psych issues. When she was younger she was stunning.

>she was asking for it
>so he asked the number
>NUMBER
>RAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>roastie
Who let you out of your cage, /r9k/uck?

She's an NPC, user. Look into her eyes, there's nothing there.

Clearly sheboons are the absolute worst in every aspect, but if you give any woman too much freedom this is what they devolve into.

Talk about desperation, bitch did everything possible to be on television

I once crouched and limbo'ed my way out of some crazy news womans camera shot, and this wasn't even ABC, NBC or anything. It was a local telemundo affiliate.

There's reserved seating on satans casting couch for these fame hungry types. I see why actors were considered the lowest profession on par with prostitution since forever up until the early 1900's

The guy probably looked like Jonah Hill.

>"I merely took off my shoes and the TSA agent told me to put them back on."