Redpill me on Tennessee

Sup Forumsacks of Tennessee, please tell me about your state. I rarely hear anything about it.

Seems like a nice place for a young guy like me. I have maybe one or two years of school left, I'll most likely be working in a field related to geography/archaeology/GIS/remote sensing etc, and I feel like I'll want to move away from where I am now (Virginia). Tennessee seems like a based state: not many libcucks, good gun laws, in the South but not too far south, decent cities that won't fuck me in the ass financially for living there, it's close to home for me, the outdoors look nice, etc. Based Hickock45 lives there as well.

How are the job prospects? How are the demographics? How are the cities? Cost of living? What do I NOT realize about Tennessee? Lay it on me, Tennesseebros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqifI0meCww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like everything else in middle America it sucks and there is a meth problem.

Also bumping with your flag, I didn't realize how cool it was.

stay away from nigger capital of america Memphis. The eastern side of the state is nearly 100% white and is scenic with the smokey mountains.

well that's a shame. Is the meth in the rural areas or what? I was thinking about being closer to the cities.

There's not a meth problem like the faggot above said. It's nice. The cities suck. Somebody was shot in the back a week ago in nashville. Stay away from Memphis. There are a lot of niggers in cities and rapidly developing areas. Just stay in east Tennessee if you want a good life. Jobs are just like anywhere else. Cost of living isn't very high. No state taxes, but there are sales tax. It's 10%. Overall, it's like a 7/10.

Yeah the one thing I have heard is that Memphis sucks, how's Nashville and Knoxville? I've heard those areas are more liberal but thats a given

They really like their flag, don't they? I saw it all over the place when I was there. It is a cool design.

Great state, Conservative, amazing weather year round, amazing autumns, guns, whiskey.

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MEMPHIS. 63% Black. Lived there for 3 years. You will be robbed, harassed, chased other chimp related shit guaranteed or your money back.

wrong, see pic related. TN only manfactures the meth, just like our whiskey. its the rest of the nation that eats it up

fuck off faggot we're full

now this is what I wanted to hear. Aside from the nigger harassment, of course. Thanks user.

kek, thanks for the map m8, very helpful

I love the tri-cities area. I will never move from here. Beautiful nature surrounds this area with lakes galore and mountains just to the East while we are settled in the hills.90 plus percentage for whites in each of the cities.(Johnson City, Kingsport, Bristol)

Only problem is variety of employment may be limited as to what you are.

There is a reported meth problem but you will never be bothered by it.

Also high density of Sup Forumsacks compared to population.

>There is a reported meth problem but you will never be bothered by it.

I was bothered by it twice in my short stint out there.

East TN is the armpit of the state despite your high white population. Sad.

shouldn't have been living in the trailer park billy joe.

I lived in JC, isn't that the nicest of the tri-cities? Sad.

Tell me where you live so i can diagnose ur crap areas issues.

Not if u are in South Johnson City. That is the place where the 8 percentage of negros live.

These were white boy tweakers.

The white trash flows east in Tennessee.

East TN is still nice, but the West is best.

Heh. I suppose one that purposefully seeks out bad company will find it somehow. I have managed to live here for twenty six years and have yet to have any run ins with drug related bullshit. The 'liberals' in big cities like Nashville, Knoxville, Clarksville, Pidgeon-Forge/Gatlinberg are also different than in the other places in the U.S. Most of them are literally redpilled in alot of senses. Literally normal people instead of SJW retards.

The west doesnt have anything??? You got niggered Memphis and nothing else... I mean Jackson is niggerfied as well. If we could just drop the West and keep central and east TN we would be perfect.

Our niggers are also not even remotely as problematic on a daily basis, since the liberal propaganda isn't as bad. Again, as long as you avoid Memphis and use your head you shouldn't run into trouble with anyone.

What kind of a faggot needs a city?

Memphis has a nigger problem. Other than that, it's cool

You don't even have basic towns to meet your needs dumb fuck. Also enjoy your flat ass land you flat lander.

stay home yankee

Way to live with niggers you cucks.

Fuck off with this. West TN is Arkansas East.

Never seen as many coal burners in my life as I did in East TN, and West TN is teeming with niggers. Sad.

The hillbillies in East TN are almost as bad as niggers anyway. West TN has a better breed of whites.

Precise. Best point. Awarded with this (You)

I'm talking about the rest of the state, nigger.

What kind of a faggot needs a town?

My bad

Keep living in delusion while u learn to huddle in huts with ur nigger friends.

Middle TN best TN.

If you're going to be a Yankee shit, we do not want you here, North-trast Nigger.

Actually, it's more like North Mississippi.

Feels good to live in the real south.

I fly to Memphis twice a year for two three weeks from work

Its fucking shit.

Ohio is kinda comfy though, reminds me of home sort of. Last year we were acquiring a rural factory and I had to wade through half a meter of snow through a wood every morning, felt like these Coen brothers movies or some shit

TN Is pretty cool, just about to head back out west after spending 6 months in Franklin for work. I've also spent time in Murfreesboro as well a couple years back. Just like anywhere in the US, stay away from the Blacks and you're fine.

In france we know tennessee thanks to this song of johnnny Hallyday

-> youtube.com/watch?v=xqifI0meCww

If you consider better breeds having an IQ of fucking 68 then yeah, I guess.

This. East Tennessee is cozy and near Smokey Mountains National Park. Look out for bears.

Middle TN is sort of chill. There's Nashville and little bit of entertainment.

Memphis/West TN sucks. Don't get fooled into thinking Beale Street or Graceland are worth visiting; they aren't. The Mid South Fair used to be kind of neat, but Memphis kicked it out and has garbage-tier city management since the majority voter base is black and keeps electing the same bad candidates.

Sounds like good stuff. I'll figure something out. Of course, this is all dreams for now.

>virginia
>yankee

Lived in Clarksville, Nashville, and Murfreesboro. Too many blacks in Nashville, but besides that they're all decent places to live.

>huts

Isn't that what you hillfolk live in?

>nigger friends

We don't call them that over here.

Murfreesboro is starting to get niggered up

Lol you can act like you live in the real south aka south africa 2.0. I am fine with living in a white land.
Middle TN and East Tennessee unite.

>from virginia
>implying you're not a yankee

>south africa 2.0

it's more like Rhodesia 2.0

Seems abit right. Granted, by a 'little bit of music', you mean literally the beating heart of all of America's music genres. Mmph. Good shit.

Whelp, now I have to go about figuring out what this song about now.

What part of Virginia and we will determine your yankee status. If you are in NE Virginia you are a Yank.

I live in Memphis. I don't like Memphis but I hate Nashville.

I'd rather live in neither but something about Nashville just puts me off big time. Can't stand the place.

We do have coal burners though. Pic related. Right in front of me

Knoxville reporting in. Downtown and UT campus have really taken off in the past few years and it looks like the growth won't be slowing down anytime soon. It's still pretty hipster-y and all the under-40's keep trying to make it Asheville but the low cost of living is the best feature.

Middle TN or bust. There are certain cities to stay the fuck away from though, like the Madison/Inglewood area, and Antioch. Best to stick to the richer, whiter communities.

Yeah we are just waiting to hang them. It will happen soon.

These laws about not being able to hang them got me down.

Nashville here.

Hipsters have swarmed over from California and started turning all the neighborhoods into hipster havens and jacking housing prices way up.

$1200+ for 600 sq ft tear downs in East Nashville.

Rush hour is now from 3pm to 7pm.

Pathetic. What the hell are they even doing to you.

Virginia
>WE
>WUZ
>SOUTHERNERZ N' SHIEEEET.

Bah, your state has cucked itself so damn hard in it's attempt to be blue and to redeem itself in the eyes of the union. And since it is literally the closest border state it has had the best recovery, yet still manages to be shit. At least TN is actually fucking growing and going places without a big blue dick in it's anus.

Breathin the white mans air.

Rescue the fair maiden from the feral dindu!

That is fucking retarded.

He just stood up and he's maybe 5'7". His life is hell already.

He'll need to provoke it first, otherwise I do not think he can legally get away with putting down someone else's pet.

I hate the UT administration. So liberal and SJW driven.
Even in East Tennessee we are dealing with a surge of cali scum.
>t. le cuck

I'm from TN u dumb ass, but go visit SW Va and tell me it is Yank country... Its not at all.

Honestly, I hope they all get mugged by niggers repeatedly and learn their lesson.

Ultimate red pill/shitlord removal measure right there. IT is like a layer of shit that helps insulate against libshit to a degree, you know?

Born and raised in this great state and have lived in Nashville and am currently living in Knoxville.
If you're going to move to a city in Tennessee, make it Knoxville, because if you ever realize that what's around you is shit, you're always a short drive from God's country.
If you're going to live in a rural area, anywhere east of Nashville is going to be good.

Stay the fuck away from us in East TN we don't like this new world bullshit and can take care of our self we don't need technology and government.

>Even in East Tennessee we are dealing with a surge of cali scum.

lol no you're not

nobody moves into east tennessee.

>another episode of lets repeat what I see other on the internet say

For someone from TN, you don't even sound remotely patriotic. That is why I am not inclined to believe you Virginia nigger~.

OP here had to switch to mobile
Stafford/Fredericksburg area

Thinking on Knoxville or Chattanooga. Help me out user.

>another episode of another episode jokes

I was born and raised in Knoxville, lived there for 20 years. Scenery was the best part, the Smokies are great in any season. Memphis is a shithole. I visited Nashville twice, if country music is your thing you'd probably enjoy it more than I did. Chattanooga is a cool area too, at least it used to be, not sure about it anymore.

I don't like UT. Tried to transfer a STEM degree there and got told I needed 80/120 hours to be General Education (Liberal arts shit), compared to 30/130 at my old uni.

Dude you are fucking retarded. Yes they are. They are cancer.
Yeah good point. Don't come here already to crowded.

Sorry your a Yank. Don't come here.

Not allowed. Stay away. Chatt is cool but nigger violence is bad with a gang war going on.

My wife is from east Tennessee (we live in Arizona) we flew there last year for thanksgiving, they live in a city called Maryville. My wife told me to "brace myself" when we landed. Its like a updated version of the andy Griffith show out there. Idk how the fuck she ended up normal because it was like "the hills have eyes" out there.

Trust me stay where you are lol.

>Literally a stone's throw away from D.C.

No offense OP, but the part of Virginia you're in is pretty Yankee.

>updated version of andy griffith show
>bad

t.spic

Hillbillies are a cancer. East TN betrayed the south during the Civil War, and you call virginians yankees?. Your brash white trash stupidity is showing. You faggots have been a nuisance the entire time.

i'm glad you had the sense to leave and stay gone.

>East TN betrayed the south
Only a handful of counties supported in not seceding. We did our fair share dip shit.

More niggers here than you might expect, especially in Knoxville and Memphis. Plus, the kiddies like to rape one another at school.

your retarded

East TN did its fair share supplying the union with troops and messing up the Confederate railways.

Thanks for the mountain dew and moonshine though.

Yeah was just a trip for my wife. That was the first time I had visited. Was a nightmare.

>Virginia not Southern
>literally the capitol of the south
If it wasn't for Virginia that fucking war you cucks lost for us would have been a weekend excursion with Robert E. Lee as a Union general walking the dog on your sorry asses. Why don't you go back to sucking Texas' dick while failing to build infrastructure and schools.

>who is Nathan Bedford Forrest

KYS

Forrest was a racist, and first leader of the KKK.

His wiki says he was "self educated" what a surprise!

this board is 18+, my gay yankee friend

I've lived all over TN, and I can confirm that this map is the complete truth.

> being this mad

West TN here. Not MEMPHRICA. West TN is fine is you like the rural America lifestyle. If you want the current trendy hipster bs Nashville is your place. They are trying to make it Austin 2.0. The rest of middle Tn is nice scenery and lots of jobs. East TN nothing but whites and mountains. Beautiful state and great laws. No state tax. Great gun laws.

Nashville and Knoxville are nice in certain areas. UTK Campus is full of libcucks but it's right near the smokey Mountains in case you need to go innawoods

Hey dude I know exactly where you are, we go to the same uni.

Jackson has gotten bad as fuck in the past 10 years. All the nigs from Memphis has extended their gangs/drug trade to it.

they make nukes

Kingsport TN is literally American made perfection

Nashville white suburbs here, pretty much the best lifestyle I could ask for. I'm not stuck in the hipster+tourist ridden city 24/7 but I'm close enough to drive in and get the best out of it every other weekend. And our great countryside & hiking spots aren't far out at all.

Our state logo was pretty sweet too - but taxpayers were billed $50k to make it worse.

I'd like to hear more about Chattanooga as I am going there in a couple of months. Thanks is advance.