Life Metaphysics, as recorded nearly 4000 years ago

Science calls it unified field theory - the idea natural life is a product of one field of energy that drives all natural change. But modern science cannot explain it. Instead, it is explained in a Mosaic encryption in the book of Job, where it is referred to it as the ordinances of heaven:

Job 38:31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

Pleiades refers to seven stars in a constellation some 300 light years from Earth. There was an ancient pagan culture that firmly believed they would one day be destroyed by a power that would come from these distant stars. This ancient pagan belief is the earliest precedence from which came the celebration of Halloween at about the same time of year these stars are most visible. But it is described here as a force of good, by referring to the influences of these stars as sweet.

Examine now the next verses:

32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season or guide Arcturus with his sons?

33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven, canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

This is where the deciphering methods come in. Verse 33 seems to be a reiteration of verse 32, which further develops the teaching here. Ancient sacred writers often repeated themselves to further define the meaning of what they are saying.

Verse 31 also seems to be a reiteration of the same teaching again. And if we consider each of these verses as dual, etymological extensions of the same dual teaching, a very impressive picture appears. In other words, overlaying the first of each of these verses and the latter of each reveals much deeper meaning, which is also consistent with much other scripture.

The meanings of Pleiades and Mazzaroth would relate to the ordinances of heaven, while Orion and Arcturus would relate to how God sets the dominion thereof in the Earth.

The book of Job is about 4000 years old. Since then many people have tried to seek the power referred to here. One such attempt seems to be the theory of astrology and the zodiac, which is based on twelve heavenly influences. The term, Mazzaroth, is widely believed to refer to the zodiac. But consider the meaning of this term with its’ relative terms as Strong's relates them below:

4216 Mazzarah (maz-zaw-raw'); apparently from 5144 in the sense of distinction; some noted constellation (only in the plural), perhaps collectively, the zodiac: Compare 4208

5144 nazar (naw-zar'); a primitive root; to hold aloof, i.e. (intransitively) abstain (from food and drink, from impurity, and even from divine worship [i.e. apostatize]); specifically, to set apart (to sacred purposes), i.e. devote:

4208 mazzalah (maz-zaw-law'); apparently from 5140 in the sense of raining; a constellation, i.e. Zodiacal sign (perhaps as affecting the weather): KJV-- planet. Compare 4216.

To associate the meaning of Mazzaroth with the concept of seven influences from Pleiades, the seven stars, we acquire a meaning describing a system of seven (not twelve) heavenly influences. And the third related term here is of raining distinction upon the Earth.

Taking this in the context of the other two seems to represent a relationship between outer space and the Earth through the light of stars. This relationship seems to be cosmic energy acting upon bodies of water, of which all living creatures are comprised.

Now consider the compounded meaning of Orion with Arcturus.

Here is the reference for Orion:

3684 keciyl (kes-eel'); from 3688; properly, fat, i.e. (figuratively) stupid or silly

And these are the references for Arcturus:

5906 `Ayish (ah'-yish); or `Ash (awsh); from 5789; the constellation of the Great Bear (perhaps from its migration through the heavens):

5789 `uwsh (oosh); a primitive root; to hasten: `Ayath. See 5857.

5856 `iy (ee); from 5753; a ruin (as if overturned): heap.

The association of these terms would teach of a force that is stupid or foolish, lasts only briefly (Arcturus migrates rapidly through the sky), seems to be prosperous as fat indicates, but is ultimately overturned as made a heap. It seems to describe temporary, carnal life that arises as a result of these ordinances.

You are talking about the macro and microcosm.

It's where we get the saying "as above so below".

It's hard to explain but basically you can reach the edge of reality but zooming in or zooming out with your mind. At the edge of reality is this crazy ass fractal thing and past that is the void or 5th dimension.

I don't feel like teaching you /x/ tier occultism. Go read the emerald tablet and read some shit about hermeticism.

Careful not to fry your brain.

We learn elsewhere is scripture these seven states of life are seed, fertilization, growth, reproduction, full stature, old age, and then a return to the ground, which is the sabbath rest.

The association of the seven stars of Pleiades with forces of distinction describes how the these seven general states of life manifest from an omnipresent, universal, cosmic radiation at least represented by these distant stars. Each of these influences, through biological interactions, harmonize with certain elemental parts of all living organisms. In this way, each complete organism harnesses all of these influences to sustain the complete phenomenon of life.

Music theory helps explain how this works.

Music theory gives us a basic set of seven notes to an octave of the audible frequency range. Each octave is a range of audible frequencies between some two notes related two to one in frequency of vibration. All the specific frequencies of the notes in an octave are also inter-related by specific mathematical relationships of vibrating frequency. These relationships cause each of these frequencies to amplify each other within white noise by sympathetic vibration. Between all these specific frequencies (the common notes) in each octave, there is a range of frequencies with little or no orderly relationship to the more specific notes. These seven ranges of frequencies between the seven specific frequencies are ranges of sound that have no harmonic quality with the proper notes of the octave.

So, in transcending the range of frequencies in an octave, we find six iterations of falling from and rising to order through frequencies that exhibit no perfect mathematical relationship with the proper notes of the octave (Obviously, there are also sharps or flats that demonstrate some increased harmony).

This pattern of falling from and rising to orderly relationships is also remarkably similar to the process of creation. The six evening and morning rotations of the days of creation (and the evening was, and the morning was) also fill the time between the midday points at which each of the acts of creation occur.

The stars of Pleiades may represent the same harmonic phenomena observed in music theory, but as effected by cosmic radiation and/or celestial influence. It seems to be these same harmonics induce certain potentials within biological systems that give rise to the processes of natural life. This could explain how all Earth life is induced, subsistent upon energy from the light of our sun, yet controlled by much subtler forces.

The recently discovered “telomeres” (a watery, gel-like feature of genetic material) are related to the aging process. Telomeres grow shorter with time. Since telomeres would naturally harmonize with progressively higher frequencies while growing shorter, this same process of change may be corollary with changes in cellular reproduction that involve the aging process.

Awesome ceiling. And yeah, quantum physics is the dope. I think my brother died from it.

Death is meaningless. We are simply recycled.

That's what the holy grail is about, you die and get reborn.

Anyways you can experiment with it by meditating you don't have to do drugs, but they help. There is a library up there and it beams knowledge into your brain. "They" can teach you things.

How'd you do this bro?

This is a study I wrote about some years back, it goes into a lot of other things too. Unified theory is something science has theorized, but never yet come to this realization of its reality.

And yeah, there is a library inside you few ever discover.

It has always been a hunch and then I read about tons of religions, even egyptian scrolls. Christianity is simply a watered down version of the older religions. Anyways some call it the veil or jacobs ladder. Whatever the fuck. But it basically keeps you in this reality.

I was reading some books and when I went to sleep I had all these fucked up visions. Op is pretty much spot on though.

This study has actually changed Christianity for a lot of brilliant people, particularly in music.

I have it uploaded here: cog49.com/am.pdf

It also includes a lot of history about things we are dealing with now all over the world, political crap. That is why it has always been hard to get the whole work published.

I will read it but only because you are one of the few people I have seen that actually knows their shit.

Well thank you. And yeah, its ashamed what televangelism has done to the faith, keeps people from some of the greatest wisdom there has ever been.

You're missing the forest for the trees.

This is the part where The LORD is asking Job if he can do random shit, like counting the grains of sand on the beach or putting barf in a hippos stomach. The LORD asks job a bunch of shit, among them changing the constellations, albeit in flowery language.

There's literally nothing more to it.

also

>We learn elsewhere is scripture these seven states of life are seed, fertilization, growth, reproduction, full stature, old age, and then a return to the ground, which is the sabbath rest.

We're gonna need a citation there, Cheech.

you should double space your text.

like this

it's so much easier on the eyes.

A reference? You are asking for the keys that have kept scripture locked up from man for most of 3 centuries now. From the time of David, actually. The process of life is known to any farmer in one way or another. More clearly in animals though. But the answer is all around you. There are 7 colors of light in the visible light spectrum (the rainbow is actually associated with seven promises in the Bible too) There are 7 human biological systems. There are seven energy auras and glands. There are seven continents and oceans on the planet. 7 days in the week (which we are also told is a sign, so we know who the Bible was written to) 7 notes in an octave. It goes on and on.

I don't know what significane it has. I just know about the whole celestial bullshit bit.

>visions
those are called dreams, retard

no it was before I went to sleep I was lying in my bed.

If you look at the book, you will find it goes a long way in making the religious factors in government understandable today - which is something all of us are dealing with.