So, who is this guy actually?

So, with Shillary dying yet begin pushed as a president candidate, only reason (((they))) might have is to make Tim Kaine president. Who is this guy? I have rather selective knowlege about american politics, but im curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwS6OkgUXKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

every candidate picks a running mate

the jews have been totally fucked by fate, they dont have a backup plan apart from obama starting a nuclear with russia

Second. I've been worried about him since Hillary has been on the decline. Never heard of him until she named him as a running mate. I feel as though they're just banking off of Hillary's fame (not likability) to get him elected, because they know full well the extent of Hillary's health (the banks that own her, I mean), and they know she won't make it very long as president. So I guess I just am wondering which Rothschild or Rockefeller Tim Kaine is married to. Not literally, but you get my point. There's gotta be a reason he's going to be the favorite son soon.

I shouldn't have only said married. Married, related to, etc.
Nepotism is the theme that matters.

He's a shill for the banks, even die-hard democrats admit it's his biggest weakness
That's the big positive to running an establishment ticket. While the insides change, the box stays the same, and the figure inside could bear anybody's name

she is already dead. she died yesterday.

These memories I keep are from a time back then, I put em on paper so I can come back to them.
Sorry couldn't resist.

also chali's verse on that song is dope

>unsubstantiated
I wish user, not yet though.

Bump. Not OP (clearly), but I want to see a discussion on this issue.

He was the DNC when Obama care got pushed through and he presided over the ass raping that was the 2010 midterm elections.

Was a governor in Virginia mid to late 2000's and a senator recently. Was most likely picked because Virginian, which was mostly red, has been a slightly blue swing state since 2008 and Hillary can't afford to lose Virginia

i want to discuss, but im in the same boat as OP; literally no fucking clue who Kaine is. I'm from Indiana so I know all about Pence.

Oh okay, if he was part of Obamacare it all makes sense then. I can see being from Virginia as being a factor, but it's obvious who's side he is on with helping pass Obamacare. He's beholden by insurance companies and banks, I'd be willing to bet.

opposed to the administration of the iraq war (notably not the war itself), first southern state to ban smoking on government property and later in public (plus or minus, mostly minus imo), opposed to the HPV vaccine, oversaw the VT shooting and set up mental health support rather than gun control, did a bunch of infrastructure expansion, replaced based Jim Webb as a senator and turned into a total cuck on immigration

Nigga looks a little light in the loafers if you ask me

dubba dubs

sheesh..

My ID is bcdpRq59.

He was the head of the DNC during the 2008 election. Hillary knew she wouldn't win the Democratic parties nomination in 2016 so she offered him Vice Presiden in exchange for resigning and recommending that her former campaign staffer Debbie Wasserman Schultz take his position. With Debbie in place the DNC colluded to make Bernie lose and Tim ultimately got his spot on the ticket.

It isn't that hard to believe this is what occurred and I'm worried that Julian Assange's leak before the first debate will just be evidence of this rather than something new and controversial.

Okay I take back all that shit I said before in this: This seems like a very logical chain of events. Hillary just got very unlucky by getting too sick before she'll be able to clinch the presidency. I'm glad for that. She almost did it too. She's been trying for so long, doing deplorable things and murdering people just for this. And to come up this short. Either god is real or we are currently getting to witness the biggest karma topkek ever.

He has the little boy raper look to me.

He'll drop the biggest bombs the closer to the election we get. In this day and age of the 24 hour news cycle and the average persons attention spans being fucked so they can't watch more than a 10 second sound byte, he has virtually no choice but to practically drop the bombshells of information on election day, or the hours leading up to it.

He's another Pence clone from the future, organising Hillary's physical deterioration and lying in wait as insurance against the the unlikely event of a Trump/Pence election failure.

record= corrected

He is to Hillary what pic related was to JFK.

Wrong. LBJ was an extremely powerful member of the Democrat party machine. He was a former Senate Majority Leader and chosen to deliver the South.

He's the former governor of Virginia (2006-2010) and was sworn in for a 6 year term in the US senate in 2013.

His son joined the US Marine Corps serving to protect the very NATO allies that Donald Trump wants to abandon
youtube.com/watch?v=SwS6OkgUXKE

(Semper Fi, Nat!)

There's a lot of information out there on his policies, he's a mainstream Democrat and has been described as a policy wonk. You can do your own research.

>In the Senate, Kaine has supported the normalization of U.S.–Cuban relations and the international nuclear agreement with Iran.

>In 2014, Kaine had argued that Obama's military intervention against ISIL is unconstitutional.

>Kaine has said that he is "strongly for the regulation of the financial industry," and he supports the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.

>Kaine "strongly disagrees" with the ruling in Citizens United v. FEC (2010). In 2015, Kaine joined a group of Senate Democrats in a letter to Securities and Exchange Commission Chairwoman Mary Jo White that said the ruling "reversed long-standing precedent and has moved our country in a different and disturbing direction when it comes to corporate influence in politics."

Commie kiddy-diddler who's heart aches for white genocide. In other words, a progressive Liberal.

Let's stop throat-fucking pelicans here, the reason he was picked is because Hillary needs to pander to fucking white males especially in Virginia.