ITT: Actresses wearing Marchesa dresses

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/half-bloodprince
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nooo, my waifu!

He can't keep getting away with it!

Emily Jean is amazing

Harvey thought so too

what dresses female celebs are wearing at some event as a topic of interest is such a meme

what

>The Harvey Girls are easily spotted. They are all very pretty, often in a rather generic sense. Their instant fame and the push behind them comes seemingly out of nowhere and without any justification in terms of resume or skill set. Most obviously, at least as of 2007, they are clothed exclusively in Marchesa on the red carpet (the fashion line of Weinstein’s wife, Georgina Chapman).

Everyone who wears the dress was couch'd by Harvey Weinstein

It means they've been Harvey'd then

as far as I know she only wore Marchesa once, and it was for (((Vogue)))
There are hardly any signs that Stone has direct association with Weinstein (and she actually worked to reach her fame)

>The Absolute STATE of Britain

She sucked off for oscarbait you fucking idiot she has herpes.

Hol up, so this brand comes out of nowhere just 13 years ago and basically just because it's owned by a big producer's wife it becomes a luxury mainstay? Please tell me at actual fashion industry people don't respect them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
SHE IS LAWRENCE TIER SHIT AT ACTING

reddit.com/user/half-bloodprince

That doesn't apply to since she is a nobody.
Very probable, seems like an easy woman and is famous even though she has never been in a good movie.
Seems likely.
She has been in Hollywood movies for over 10 years now, and only became a true A-lister in the last couple of years, seems to me like she worked for her fame.
A nobody that for some reason still is famous, and Timberlake strikes me as a cuckold or maybe homosexual, so it seems likely.
Meh, I don't know. Seems like the kind of girl Harvey likes and there's that one picture, but she was already worldwide famous from Harry Potter, although that could explain why she's the only kne with a career even after being in shitty movies and bombs.
Obviously not.

Herpes? The blind item was true.

reddit: the post

phew!

Not an argument

What did Harvey mean by this?

You don't know what a bomb is either

Makes too much sense that she would require special treatment from the Weinsteins considering she starred in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Gretchen Mol was a nobody back in 1998 and Harvey managed to put her on the cover of Vanity Fair

Not him but Regression, Colonia and The Circle were all bombs, so of her last 4 movies only Beauty and the Beast has been a success and it definitely wasn't because of her.

Give me a tl;dr on this shit.

>Gretchen Mol

who?

>what kind of dress do you want?
>you know how milk splits into solid and watery stuff when it gets bad?

harry potter is bad

"No!"

exactly.

>a nobody for some reason that is still famous
Because she's fucking beautiful you autistic faggot.

Don't kink shame.

>oh yeah, kinda like semen?

>that blatant Emma Stone bias
Face it cuck, your waifu got defiled.

She just signed a deal with Louis Vuitton, she's not a Marchesa girl.

Like that matters. People only like whatever the media pushes. That's why you have cunts like Cara Delevinge in the forefront. There are hundreds of equally beautiful girls that don't have a career. She got Harvey'd hard, my man.

The mad man fucked them all.

y she so cuuuuuuuuute

>2011 MTV movie awards
>2011 MTV movie awards afterparty
>A twofer at the same event
>same year she met Weinstein
>While she was working on My Week With Marilyn with him
Now I'm not saying it was Aliens...

That only makes sense if he's connected to BBT somehow.

Except she was famous for over a decade and loaded. She was in one randon movie with a bunch of other british people. Wow totally relavant to launching her career.

No they weren't. Colonia was a passiom berlin fiom fesitval movie that she knew wouldn't make money. And The Circle grossed 35 mil against 18 mil budget. Don't act like colonia was a must see along with star wars

The lost city of z grossed 18 mil to a 35 mil budget that's a flop.

Being loaded don't get you the good parts. That still comes down to skeezes like Harvey W. And child stars have a notoriously hard time breaking out of the franchize(s) that made them and into a further career.