Other urls found in this thread:

www3.epa.gov/climatechange/science/causes.html
q4lt.com/dmt-melatonin-miracles
bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...a_thirdeye.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parietal_eye
youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too much CH3 in it i guess

Remember that dumb cop who called 911 because he thought he was overdosing on weed brownies?

Yeah, these would be the people using it.

Those who take DMT are among the most intelligent.

Ancient civilizations were built around their visions on DMT. Even Hitler and his buddies took DMT.

i took a lot of drugs but DMT scared me. never went higher than 25mg.

i felt that i was about to enter a world where everything was possible.

50mg+ is where you'll find the breakthrough apparently

Reality just breaks for 15 minutes then you're back again. Always bringing something home with you though.

Because the DEA are assholes

What is their reasoning behind it though? It's around the world, really. Does the significance of that not kinda scare you?

DUDE KETTELBELLS LMAO

Can you buy DMT legally in Holland like you can buy weed and shit?

nuu

>M-MUH MACHINE ELVES
Fuck off, degenerate.

>hasn't seen machine elves.

They are pretty typical hallucination

I don't know, but it sure is fun.

Methyl senpai

Hello, lubley.

pretty much this.

enjoy thinking in boxes for the rest of your life, canacuck.

Don't do drugs guys.

Just don't.

I was stupid and did acid 3 years ago and now I realize that Its an auto disqualifier and i can't be a cop which is one of my dream jobs.

tough shit eh

>take it
>see that your car is a living biological thing
>it's the mother of the universe
>machine elves usher you inside
>you drive off of a cliff

Did you fucking tell them you did acid

Why are such a huge percentage of druggies so fucking stupid

Wait thats actually really obvious

>being honest disqualifies you
makes sense

They won't pee test for it and even then and I'd imagine it's out of your system by now.

Did you say on a form or something that you did a drug?

>leaf calling others degenerate

it must be joke day because he is making a funny.

i take 50mg twice a day every day. it helps me live like a normal human.

you're not supposed to trip on it. you trip on it because you're not used to feeling regular and healthy. i don't experience any hallucinations or anything like that. i'm just more sociable and serious about my life and what is important.

also many different kinds of DMT. i take 4-aco-DMT orally, in a pill. also fish oil and vitamin D supplements.

(((DMT)))

>Lying to a cop and they find out anyway
Gr8 idea

nice meme

DMT, Co2, Melatonin,The Pineal gland, The Third Eye, Reptilians
DMT is a molecule that makes things seem really really real, hyper-real, like dopamine means i'm happy, seratonin means i love you, ghrelin means i'm hungry, DMT says, this is fucking real.

People used to be way fucking realer than they are now, nigga.

www3.epa.gov/climatechange/science/causes.html shows that Co2 levels have spiked as fuck during the last 300 years, just when people stopped being as real as they used to be.

The pineal gland regulates sleep through production of melatonin, and melatonin is just a DMT molecule plus a Co2 molecule

Blood Co2 levels are lowest during REM sleep, when really real seeming dreams happen. People get really high after running, so after hyperventilating, so after lowing blood Co2 levels extensively.

q4lt.com/dmt-melatonin-miracles peoples bodies are less electrically active when they're sick (or is it vice versa) and salamanders are basically electrified when they're regenerating limbs.

Speaking of reptiles, a lot of them have an actual third fucking eye (aka pineal gland to gak weed schizo hippies) actually on the outside of their face between their eyes. bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...a_thirdeye.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parietal_eye it's called a parietal eye and people say that reptilians exist among us who have powers or some shit.

"activating your third eye aka sixth chakra" is what a bunch of poor people think is how they'll get rich and happy, and they call rich powerful people who they claim are only pretending to be happy 'reptilians', but reptiles apparently have this third eye that would give them, apparently, in humans, deeper insight into themselves, others, and reality, which would help you become rich and powerful.

BUT WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN

Literally how are they going to find out that you once did acid 3 years ago? You must be as thick as pig shit. Am i being baited?

Lmao i actually have a funny as fuck story

>be me
>in hs
>cousin has connections to cool drugs, acid, dmt, ketamine(never did that one)
>do dmt with cousin
>10/10
>find myself
>go tell friends about it
>friend says "oh thats weak shit man ive done it a few times"
>wot
>he comes over
>says he wants to do a dmt hit
>cousin loads a small hit
>about 30mg
>kid rips it
>lol nothing
>second later kid just looks at hands
>screams
>slobbing all over himself
>about 10 minutes later when he was normal again he started balling his eyes out and had to go home.
>am in MS3 right now.
So ya id say dmt is for the smart people

4-aco-dmt is a psilocybin derivative. Closer to shrooms than N,N-DMT

More like he was arrested taking acid in the past or some shit which further solidifies my point in fact

>tfw took DMT and my dick grew an extra 4 inches and my height grew an extra 3

Hair follicle test
Nope

You can buy ayahuasca which is basically the same thing but lasts way longer.

I warn you that it's not for the faint of heart though

No one has to know that you dumb fucking faggot.

It definitely doesn't stay in your hair for 3 years. Unless you're a dumb fucking faggot and didn't cut your hair at all in that time period.

mind if I save this uncommon pepe, my good lad?

> Why is it so illegal?

Because there is no profit in it.

Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office.

This is why. A doctor and medical professor proves that Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and is literally dying as we speak, and only one year to live.

This is the most comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject of Clinton's health.

This is the most explosive, eye opening, earth shattering thing you will ever see.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ [Open] - Hillary Clinton diagnosed with vascular dementia. One year to live

It's all yours friend

and melatonin is a DMT derivative.

all just methylated indole alkaloids. quite a few are endogenous to humans, plants, animals. all have similar effects, in the way that the various ampakines such as amphetamine, dexedrine, propylhexadrine, methamphetamine, do.

4-aco-dmt is O-acetylpsilocin, you can actually put DMT into the substrate for shrooms and they metabolize it into stranger psychadelics than psilocin, might be able to do the same with the frogs that produce dmt/bufotenine, colorado river toads. 3-ho-DMT i think it is.

N,N dmt is not the best DMT. there's not much of a point to 15 minutes of hallucinations. it's just too strong when smoked. i haven't tried pharmahuasca etc, but it's also illegal and you want something that you can work on, like your average psychiatric pharmaceutical.

being honest disqualifies u from life

but you're telling the truth

Their reasoning is simple.

Control reality. Control the prison they've built for our minds.

We have been fighting a war of consciousness. Make no mistake about it.

ultimately it's a choice - fake reality or truth

would Sup Forums join my cult if I offered free drugs?

Ive never taken DMT.

makes you ponder if it is easily synthesized.

no. it's easily extracted.

4-aco-dmt is better than N,N dmt anyways. and you can buy it legally on the regular inte'rnet.

where do i sign

>you can buy it legally
not any more here
mushrooms were made illegal about 10 years ago too
the government should be blown up

just lick right here

I was thinking of buying some of this online, can you smoke it in a bong instead of brewing it in a tea? And why is it not for the faint hearted?

Truffles are a legal and lighter step on to the psychedelic ladder. Had some in Amsterdam, would definitely recommend

The tea process is essential or the DMT won't do anything when you ingest it. Ayahuasca is also a much longer trip than other forms and will generally teach you somthing by the end.

>acid being in your hair 3 years later
are you actually this dumb

well, he's too dumb to be a cop.

which is saying something.

So you can't smoke it ?

>Ayahuasca is also a much longer trip than other forms and will generally teach you somthing by the end.

lol yeah, like "don't fuck with psychedelics"

you vape it

polygraph is routine for candidates

Dab rigs work the best.

> more sociable and serious about my life

How did you come to use this to de-autism? I've heard of folks 'microdosing' with LSD for similar reasons.

How long have you been doing this? Do you work in a professional setting with others?

I find this intriguing as sativa dudeweed is what I use for the same reasons

It stays in your spinal fluid dude

You can't convince idiots that this is bullshit

Dont know. Smoking catpiss seems legit as fuck.

cool, let me know the next time someone extracts something out of your spine, you cybernetic retard.

Who the hell gets a spinal tap as a drug test?

Doing acid once or twice is a redpill. It gets your mind thinking on a different level. Who is to say that it wasnt 2ci? Doing it more than a few times is retarded. Im sure you are fine.

Some guy I worked with was convinced the three letter agencies did

>burgered his educashion this badly

LSD completely gets metabolized to other substances in less than a day.

I think it's a good idea to regulate substances that have powerful psychological effects

I think it's a good idea to kill people who suggest government control as a deterrent to future retards who suggest it.

Tell me more about your opinions though.

i've worked with DMT for over a decade now to figure out what it is, what it does, and how to us it.

it's basically the 'this is real' hormone and if you use it properly it makes you constantly feel as if your life and the things you do matter, and are important, so that you're impelled to make good choices constantly.

i take 50mg 4-aco-dmt twice a day. lately have been just taking it once a day since things seem to have fallen into place and it's not really necessary, my life just sustains a state of seriousness, attention to detail, and proper behavior on its own through routine now.

yes, i work professionally, from home using internet conferencing and email mostly. i have an active social life however and enjoy spending time with other people for no reason other than it's pleasant to talk and share things.

just get some 4-aco-dmt and take a lot of it and when you recover from that start taking small amounts of it constantly until you can handle it, and then find your dose that you need to maintain a level state of calm purposefulness. and get your shit together.

yes, that way we can farm humans.

What do you make of the "place" you go to when you have breakthrough?

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

[YouTube] Fear Factor - Theme Music (embed) YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

>Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

daily intake of 4-aco-dmt should build a lot of tolerance.

apart from that having a psychedelic experience DAILY sounds fucking mad to me.

truly the plato of 2016

Thanks user.

Like many here, being 'smart' just only lead me to existential depression with the exception of whatever obsession of the month is.

It sounds like it breaks the 'fuck it, none of this really matters' feedback loop in ways that adderal or ssri's dont (neither of which I've tried... because 'fuck it, none of this matters')

Have you tried any self testing methods to make sure you still have control of all your faculties when making what you now chemically 'feel' to be good choices?

/goes darknet shopping...

Why is he so angry?

It's not.
The DEA barely cares about it.
Their boogeymen are opiods, and stimulants.
The former causes lots of death, but the latter is mostly harmless.

Basically the DEA hates anything fun or interesting. DMT is more interesting than fun.

Why keep making this thread? Go to 420chan.

there's no such fucking thing.

that whole 'breakthrough' shit is just some meme that a bunch of idiots, which, statistically, is most people that do anything including drugs, call the fact that shit got too real for them and they blacked out, hallucinated, and went to lala land.

if you hallucinate, black out, go to lala land, or see self replicating machine elves, congratulations, you've completely failed the DMT test.

don't feel bad, i did too at first, just get better and try again, but this time don't faint like a woman.

first of all, tolerance is a myth in this sense. you get used to things. that's what tolerance is. you don't flip out, freak out, or go nuts because you're used to it. this is how little people understand their own minds. they think that if they can handle a drug without acting or thinking stupid, that, 'they've got a tolerance'. no, the chemical is still working in your brain.

the medicinal use of a drug doesn't rely on getting 'high' and i don't GET high on DMT. i don't have a 'psychadelic experience'. it's not 'fucking mad'. i wake up, take a DMT pill, shower, go get breakfast at the local greasy spoon, talk to the waitress, go home, check my email, plan my day, do some work, exercise, do some work, make plans for the night with friends or play guitar or something, have dinner with the gf.

its just normal.

and that's what it's supposed to be.

what about on doses 100mg+?

R-rare?

yes. it makes you give a fuck. the reason people hallucinate on it is because they're not used to giving actual legitimate fucks, and also smoking N,N DMT is just too fucking hardcore. it's like getting shot in the head. yes, that's a pretty real thing to happen, but no, it's not really beneficial.

you don't need to go on the darknet. just get 4-aco-dmt from some regular internet vendor. i use northchems.ca and they've been good to me.

just like... chill. all our problems come from our inability to sit in a room quietly and not do things that don't need doing and do things that do need doing. it's a cumulative confusion.

why is he so mad?

You sound like a guy that likes to just waste dmt. Microdosers are all nerds

The fuck?

>you get used to things. that's what tolerance is.
WRONG.
Read up on pharmacology a bit more please.
Tolerance is when the body downregulates a receptor or the production of a particular neurotransmitter.
DMT is a RARE case of a psychedelic that has no such effect on downregulation, probably due to the very short half-life it has in the body. As an endogenous compound, the human body has developed a very efficient metabolic route for DMT to keep it from causing you to lose your shit for long periods of time, because if you're tripping balls, you can't effectively flee from danger.

He's a kike trying to shit in the punch bowl.

They will literally build giant degenerate architecture in the middle of a beautiful city just to ruin your happiness. They are the architects and prisoners of their own minds.

>DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

100mg of N,N dmt? smoked? you probably couldn't get that much smoke in your lungs before you dropped the pipe and forgot that you were smoking DMT. not without a fancy smoking mechanism. and not without some experience. and you know what would happen? your eyes would roll up, you'd sit or lay there and be like holy fuck while your brain lit up like a radioactive carousel, and 15 minutes later you'd say 'holy shit that was nuts' and everything would be normal.

i took well over 100mg of 4-aco-dmt orally when i started experimenting with it, and i spent about a week in a legitimately insane, although not dangerous, state. paranoid schizophrenia, i thought the computer was talking to me, that the AI was going to kill everyone, lots of stuff, i experienced taking my last breath and dying and being swallowed by satan while i knew when the sun went down my life was over, that kind of thing. once i got over that it was smooth sailing. like i said, cumulative confusion. backlog of thoughts to think. it was pretty scary but if i hadn't gone through that i wouldn't have been rid of any of it, it just wouldn't have been as obvious to me that such thoughts were up there.

now i just go about my life normally. and i don't have the paranoid complex that most people on pol do where they think the world is ending and the governments out to get them and stuff, things are pretty much going on as they've always gone on, and the problems of today are problems just the same as we had yesterday and they're really not problems which are personally outside of our ability to solve for ourselves, in our lives.

what?

read, read, read. read, read, read.

if that's what works for you.

I got 5g of 5-MEO-DALT lying somewhere, is this stuff similar to DMT?

Have you ever tried microdosing lsd? I was thinking about trying that about the end of 2016 around christmas, every 4th day. Mainly want to use it for an energy boost, both mentally and physically, as well as to help myself curb appetite and general /fit self improvement, being NEET and all.

Probably only around 10 - 15 ug twice a week.

Idk though, thoughts?

only one way to find out

You kikes aren't even good storytellers. You're just awful people.

>i wake up, take a DMT pill, shower, go get breakfast at the local greasy spoon, talk to the waitress, go home, check my email, plan my day, do some work, exercise, do some work, make plans for the night with friends or play guitar or something, have dinner with the gf.

of course you can do that. because you built up an enormous tolerance.