Post best half of your country

Post best half of your country.

Can be North-South, East-West, or diagonal divide.

>red
Worst NZ
>blue
Best NZ

Blue NZ is best NZ

Fuck the frogs.

kek

all the red bits

>tfw would be a swing state if not for DC spillover cucks

Dafuq is going on I can't link OPs post. Maybe its because New Zealand doesn't actually exist.

I just wanted to draw attention to the trips.

if you kill 'em, they win

Can you see those fucking lazy terroni?

Why haven't North Italy seceded yet?
You complain about the south on Sup Forums a lot.

>South Island
>best NZ
So sick of this Naivety those cunts don't even vote NZF. White Cuckservatives.

If it wasn't for the North Island Maori vote, you would be lighter than us, as Maori didn't like how there was no representation of them in the new flag.
Even though I'm white, I have to agree with the Maoris on how our flag should stay original.

Plus South Island is largely agricultural, and farmers depend on flip and asian farm workers and fruit pickers.

the jews don't let us

Any other map is objectively wrong.

this is correct

>south island best
the south is full of insignificant retards who will never leave their stupid small towns and never make anything of themselves.
Auckland > rest of NZ
peasants

Goddammit Spain. The capital and the separatists are the only regions that do something with their lifes. And people in the south wonder why the catalans and basques want to leave.

Where are you in NZ mate?
My family are in Upper Hutt and I've saved up LOADS of coin to visit.
They live in Silverstream.

Once I arrive, and my sis, nephew and neice destroy my emotions with maximum love, then I melt. It takes about a day to wrap myself around being on an airplane for 26 hours. Jet lag is a load of bollocks. I miss my family so much.
My Senpai want me to go there to live, but I can't.

I love NZ, as it's so similar to rural England (NOT cities). My bro in law is a scientist with some government ministry. He measures sea bird shit and climbs cliffs to take samples. My sis is a district nurse. My nephew is a policeman in the NZ police and my neice is studying.

I love NZ so much. But I love my country too. Because NZ is so far away, I stay for a long time on each visit. Try a 26 hour flight. I can go to France in one our. For £50 return. NZ costs £over 1000.
I miss my family. I really wanty to see them. I sleep in a tent in my sister's garden and let my my mum sleep in my sister's house. They are not rich. I got my feet wrecked by sandflies last time iwent there.
Well, pic of where I live. In Bongland. I love my NZ bros. (my town)

I'm in the deep south.
Best place in NZ for Tourism is Fiordland, Southern Alps, and West coast.
Lots of beautiful scenery and landscapes there.
I've never been to Upper Hutt, do many British immigrate there? I know many Brits immigrate to Nelson.
Great to hear you appreciate our nation, I would love to visit yours someday (if there's anything left after shitskin infestation)

With an attitude like that, I'm hoping you immigrate asap.

Would invite you to my house in rural Canterbury for a BBQ anytime.

>Auckland
Hope those volcanoes blow soon.
South Nz is best Nz

>do many British immigrate there?
No idea. No clue.
I really don't feel 'abroad' in your country. I'm just being honest. It really is so similar to rural England or Scotland.
I've lived and worked in Germany and Spain. Those countries feel 'foreign'.
I learned the languages of those countries. And the food. Totally delicious.
For example I can get good fish and chips in New Zealand. Same here. Pies, peas and mashed potato.
In my experience, you have milder winters. Winter can be harsh here. Very cold. Culture is more important.

My sister wants me to emigrate to New Zealand, but as much as I love your country, I will never leave England.
I'm ex Royal Air Force and I had to do patrols in various places. One of my tasks was to keep the airspace 'clean' in Cyprus.
Whenever I've visited your country, I've felt at home.
I don't know, but perhaps you'd feel the same if you visited Britain.

Confirmed.

>The capital
keep in mind most capitals of the world have artificially higher gdp due to having all the big government departments, the central tax collecting agency, the banks and companies headquarters, the big airports, the bureaucracy centres, etc

>red
best
>blue
worst
>yellow
irrelevant

Please don't lump Washington State in with Commiefornia.

you poms were top of our immigrant list until a few years ago

second

Orange curtain reporting in

hahaha you are literally so insignificant, cucklord faggot

Upper Hutt is where the best airsoft team in NZ plays.

Southern half of Scotland red.
Northern half of Scotland blue.
London, Greater London, Birmingham, Liverpool and Kent red.
Rest of England blue.
Ireland red.
Wales blue.

I would do the whole picture thing but I'm a filthy mobile poster.

>Liverpool and Kent
Why? Liverpool is like the UK's most ethnically British major city...

North Carolina > South Carolina
Virginia > West Virginia
South Dakota > North Dakota
West Michigan > East Michigan
New Mexico > Mexico
North America > South America

Fight me

Which side has the hobbits?

Flag related 4/10 Americans on this site aren't whites

>white parts of maryland versus black parts of maryland

kek, it's the deep south in the mid-atlantic

¿Que?

>farmers are literally killing their country for monies

Time to nationalize the farms

>red= Best tier
>blue= Great tier
>yellow= Poor tier
>brown= Shit tier

DUDELOLFLYOVERS

FLYOVERS
L
Y
O
V
E
R
S

give the irrelevant part to us then ;^)

whats with the dark red idaho

That's what ours are doing here, especially in California. We need to stop pandering to the farmers and punish them for their treachery

3/10, Hispanic isn't a race numbnuts. See- Selena Gomez, Robert Rodriguez, Guillermo del Toro.

Get rid of calicuck and new fagico and i'd agree

North india masterrace

It's funny how at least half of America's diversity is located in the blue areas

>FaiL
What did my id mean by this?

>any part of Commieberta being blue

Agreed, blue is full SO FUCK OFF

Fuck off you traitor, Italy is better off united you're probably some Lombard faggot who believes he wuz Aryan or some shit

it means you're probably wrong and should poop in loo right about now my friend

RED = sucks
YELLOW = meh
BLUE = okay

i just wanted to include the rocky mountain parks because they're top tier

butthurt chink detected

ok true. All the rockies are rightful BC clay and we need to liberate them from the clutches of the filthy oilniggers

Where the fuck is New Zealand again?

Can't stand the accent, west country and Yorkshire have it beat anyway.
I'm English else my post wouldn't be about the UK would it you tit.

better than a muslim

Bc and ontario are literally the same kind of shithole.

South.
North is Mordor.

Its not farmer's fault that they bother to vote for their own interests. Half of townies in NZ don't vote, and complain about policies being voted toward farmers interests.
Maybe if lazy fucks got of their arses and contribute to society rather than live of benefits then farmers wouldn't have to hire foreign labourers.

Green parts = shit

White parts = good

>updated

>His Worship

Homeland

what are you smoking?

we have the lowest unemployment rate and dont have 20% fucking sales tax or an electricity bill that costs more per month than a vancouver mansion does to outright buy

>Albertan detected?
If so at least we would never elect a muslim or vote overwhelmingly for the NDP
yes i know we had an ndp gov after they split the vote but we fought those bastards all the way

But I like where I live where I live.
I have no desire to move. A tiny town (population 5000)
One thing I noticed about New Zealand is that there are no old buildings.
I love old stuff. My home has 1772 carved in stone above the door.
There is a pub in my town with the year 1670 above the front door. Carving the year was a tradition.
It's an unexplainable feeling to have this. It's tradition.
The town fair, when we get dressed up in midsummer and have the town fair.
Well, I like it. It's tradition.

I've looked into some of the rituals and without doubt, there's paganism there. My Grandmother would not anyone into her home unless I (as the eldest son) brought a handful of salt in my left hand and a piece of wood or coal in my right hand could knock at the door.
She taught me an old system of counting. It is ancient and pre Roman, Anglo Saxon.
All I can remember is
Yan = one
Tan = two
Tehthera = three
The sheep farmers in the moorland still use it.

>Liberal Stronghold
>Asians
>Surrey

The men.

>Liberal Stronghold
Federal politics are irrelevant in the west and to be fair Harper did fuck us over a bit. Trudeau was announced winner before all BCers finished voting. If youre referring to the leading party's name they are not affiliated with the federal liberals and are really more right of center. They really need to change their name to avoid the confusion. Vancouver will most likely naver have a muslim mayor *cough KEKGARY *cough

>Asians
But very very few muslims. Most of the asians here came either in the 1800s or after Mao won and nationalists had to flee mainland china. Id trade muslims for muslim-hating asians any day and its the FEDERAL govs fault because we used to have a whites-only entry policy in effect until the federal govt made us shut it down in the 50s

>Surrey
One shitty part that is literally a containment zone
>be albertan
>get kidnapped
>be ontarian
>be gang raped by muslims

also
>Be in every other province
>lose job

True enough.

Does anyone beside me remember New Zealand being Northeast of Australia?

I don't like Harper, but come on it's 2016

I don't want Chinese or Muslims

Surrey is 60% Non-White

Why are females from 50-65+ so redpilled though?

My mom is 53 now and she is (and was when i was growing up) nothing like the dumb lefty women that we have now.

Don't like the blank areas

>most Asians came in the 1800s or 1950s
Fuck off wumao shill. You know damn well that most Asians in BC have come since the HK handover in the 90s and crooked as fuck mainlanders since then.

You need to go back Weimin.

You might enjoy Dunedin, known as the "Edinburgh of the South"
It even has the only castle in the Southern Hemisphere, Larnach Castle.

Less institutional brainwashing back then.
You'll get kicked out of college these days for having right-leaning opinions.

Hi

I met an Abkhazian taxi driver in my trip to Turkey
He overcharged me and shouted curses in his weird language when I refused to pay.
I want them all genocided