Hilloli general (thread #5)

Before we begin just want to say again thank the mods for being so cool. We wont disappoint you with the doujin.

last thread backup thread >>/trash/5198736

I'll be dumping this book and the others for the last time today, after that I'll just link to archives. Enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88284783/
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Hillary_Clinton/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek thats the third time i've failed to link to the thread Also if anyone wants some rare IRL Hilloli photos to shoop into funny shit like pic related go here : archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88284783/

Alright lets storytime for the final time. New readers enjoy.

>hilloli doujin

i need to see this.

there's been alot of suggestions for the doujin so im just going to repost them :

>characters find out ISIS students have infiltrated PolitiSchool because Hillary supported muslim student enrolement
>pretty much Red Dawn except Lil Don and Kid Nigel are the only levelheaded ones
>characters see no hope
>dont want to die in fear
>descend into a loli/shota orgy of utmost depravity
>*carson throatfucking hilloli, cums. she has a coughing fit. they keep fucking, cums. he slips out and rolls over*
>Hilloli : "That all you got? I'm no ways tired"
>Carson : "Well I sure am"
>*he passes out. next panel christie and rand*
>Rand : "Get a condom you fat fuck!"
>Trump : "Thought you liked crispy creme? Go on Chris, make anal canavities great again!"
>think of pic related. just go all out. can have jeb getting off to guac play and turtles up his ass, Cruz into BDSM rat-in-bucket torture or rat cosplay, Mitt Romney on a mission to collect binders full of naked women photos.

-

>Lil Hillary runs around trying to pander to all the different student groups during the class president campaign
>Secretly loathes them all
>Publicly denounces Trump as a buttface
>Has a Helga Pataki moment where she confesses to a little yearbook photo of Trump about how she wishes she could be as brazen and cool as him as she starts playing with herself
>Trump catches her with her pants down, laughs his ass off
>She calls him a jerk and then forces herself on him and hate fucks the shit out of him while going on a long, obscene, racist, homophobic rant about the other students

>doujin

if you need some animatiom to clean your eye palette wath this

also that archive is missing one, here you go

Fuck off.

>Hilloli : "That all you got? I'm no ways tired"

more like this. lolidom is where it's at senpai.

k.

Shota Trump when?

I'll dump his comic later

>being this mad at OC

Go back to your Sup Forumsanana board loser

Reminds me of when Hillary shook my Dad's hand when they were campaigning in '91.

Stop it these threads are CANCER, wtf is wrong with you people.

k.

thanks for correcting the record!
>a fucking leaf.jpg

>Take that, 1950s!

Yeah, fuck everything being awesome all the time.

>And 15 years later she reached orgasm and fainted.

>implying you wouldn't

And thats the first book so hope you guys could stomach it. Before I post the next book I'm just going to post some of the artwork you guys have done already.

So what's actually happening in here? I've seen one new cover, and a couple of pictures of money shots from stacks of cash. I've seen LOADS of Hillary propaganda for kids, but nothing else seems to actually be happening. Is there something to this that I'm not understanding?

Maldraw promised us a doujin, so we're holding on to hope.

Not just that but we even got Fuchur into this along with some other good artists so with or without Maldraw there's still possibility.

the doujin and we're redoing the whole book square by square

Posting OC

I hate these type of books. All of it unadulterated propaganda.

Alright lets get to the next book.

>Obama wanted her to be his secretary of state

Not really. More to it then that. And he was more then happy and very eager to oust and replace her when he got the chance.

But thanks for correcting the record Hillary.

She protected a pedophile, that was her job, but laughing about it is just showing you're a fucking cunt, specially if you want to make those children's lives "better".

>unstable witha tendency to seek out older men and to engage in fantasizing
>Pretty much saying she deserved to be raped
>Running for president to help children

Get me out of this fucking ride, or I'll crash it with no survivors.

Uncensored?

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Hillary_Clinton/1