Sup Forums APPROVED SMOKES THREAD

To the canuck from the aesthetic leaders thread that just got pruned;

>that brit minimalism

I get you man. Nobody here smokes reds so barely any shops regularly stock them, and half the time I have to choose between driving half an hour to get reds or just settle with golds, marlboro's lights. Shit sucks and tastes weak and like chemicals.

Also I've been recommended camels before they are literally not sold here. I'm debating whether to go to the States or Canada for my next holiday, which would be best? and if I choose c(an)uckland would you recommend camels?

And my image for my reply to you

Lucky Strikes or Camel filterless if you have to buy pre rolled cigs. Bali or bust for rolling your own (Amsterdam shag is GOAT tobacco for smoking).

Regal King size £11 for 20
Chesterfield red king size £5.99 for 20

1 euro dried plant leaves, 100 euro taxes.

EXPORT A

Smoking the baccy jew is not Sup Forums approved you fucking degenerate summerfags

>Lucky Strikes

Heard of these a lot, shame they're not sold in UK. Same for Camels. Also I didn't know filterless were still sold these days.

When I'm busting out the roll ups I go for Old Holborn. Really sets you apart from all the Amber FUCKING LEAF cucks here in the UK.

But how much nic is in them bad boys

Shit isn't it. All the more reason to VOTE LEAVE

>bringing yourself to a quicker death to swiftly know peace from this evil
>not Sup Forums approved

lol i bet u even have a gf fag

Luckies are great. There's always purchasing online too. I can get some just down the road though. How difficult would it be for me to mail you a pack? Shipping would be ass but what about taxes or whatever? If I hid them in some other product would you or I get in any trouble?

Turkish Royals
Kamel Reds
Nat Sherman oranges like pic related

sorry, would like to get rid of eu, but you brits are really taxing much more than we are

You're killing yourself

The healthy lifestyle is glorious

Put a 10minutemail in your name field and email mine from that and we can talk business lad

whoops

Send me your real mail and I'll send you one from mine

Both have the same amount
10 mg tar
0.9 mg nicotine
10 mg carbon monoxide

I buy 40 Chesterfield red when am drinking, almost same price as 20 Regal. Regal are slightly better though, you get a better puff

You can get them anywhere else in continental Europe. I've only been to London but I could swear I remember buying a pack of Camels.

>Over half of the pack is a fucking warning label
Holy fuck, I'm so glad we don't have that bullshit here

Fuck off, gaywad. Smoking is for fags and retards.

>gaywad

smokers are fucking degenerates

g

We all gotta die from something

Pic related is what I smoke but it's getting boring, any suggestions fellow Canucks?

so is ur mom lol Get rekt dweeb

No but for real I understand it's your choice to not like smoking or smokers in general but I never encroach on other's space when I smoke so what's the problem? Unless it's the pub like but if you're in the pub why the fuck are you complaining m8?

>tfw I can no longer legally smoke inside the pub
>tfw barely being able to see the barmaid
>tfw a hazy 1700s interior will never be witnessed again

Prairie nigger tobacco is breddy good.

Black label are GOAT

Looks noice desu mate

Best in eastern europe

smokers are fucking degenerate faggots who should not be allowed to have children. you're playing right into the globalists hands, fucking cucks

There's always flying to Canarias

Fucking degenerate. And I'm a smoker. Quit acting like it's a good thing.

>ff
I expected a v.

This isn't /diy/ or /fit/ but there are plants you can smoke that are healthy. Look it up. I think it's called lung herb in dutch.

I've only smoked the light blue ones and they were ok, but for some reason they made my lungs hurt a little. No other brand has done this to me.

I've been to Fueteventura a couple of times. Wouldn't mind going again even if just to get some premium ciggies.

P.S. Lannzarote is for disgusting normies

>Lannzarote

Lanzarote* sry phoneposting

Sorry mate, missed your post.

>0.9
breddy gud

I see you're drinking smoker too. Why is it that smoking is 10 times better when you have a few pints down your neck?

None. Smoking is degenerate. I quit 3 weeks ago and can breathe 10x better, can smell and taste again, and my clothes/breath don't smell like shitty stale smoke all the time. If you're still puffing on the rolled Jew you'll never become a true master race.

Parliament. It's the unoffical ciggarette of /m/

I just want to steal some basalt

>not posting Newports

I only smoke on fridays maybe like 1-2 cigs and and an occasional cigar on the weekends. Do you honestly believe I will get lung cancer and heart disease?

>black sand

That is the strangest shit.

Try Accord Reds

Not from smoking at least.

>he smokes niggerports

>Barb Tarbox
I laughed

spanish, filth of the earth

Unfiltered master race reporting in

If you're gonna smoke go for broke you pussies

>niggerports
>not niggarettes
a fucking leaf

kek, nice nails fag.

>not camel original

>and like chemicals.
What the fuck do you think you're inhaling, fucktard?

Tobacco

I smoke organic rolling tobacco two of four things a day, and pipe from time to time.

If I'm inhaling shit I at least want it to not taste like shit.

Lucky Strikes >>> Camel unfiltereds
I would know I've basically had to switch to Camels since I moved and fucking nobody carries Luckies around here goddamn it

>two of four things a day

I get full flavored rollies from the Rez in Caledonia. Ten loonies for a 200 sack.

this is basically the only acceptable answer. tobacco with additives is bluepilled, dramatically moreso than simple chemical addiction

I've been smoking camel lights for ages now.

As two or four rolling cigarettes a day, not pouches.
Most of mass produced cigarettes contain "tobacco sauce" that destroys lungs and is highly addictive and vaping... I don't have scientific data to back that up, but I think that vape will cause shitloads of various cancers and allergies in the forseable future. It can't be that good, look how artificially chemical that is.

K

My great grandfather(grandfather, grandmother and dad are also diplomats but they don't smoke) worked in German, French, American and British Embassies during the Soviet Era and he always bought his smoke over there. Still a healthy active bastard at his age of 93.

Is civil and private vaping approved by Sup Forums?
What's a good way to start?
>inb4 mouth fedora

>two or four rolling cigarettes a day

I get you m8.

Jelly. All I have on me is a .177 air rifle with a homebrew NV setup and a couple of big blades. Also got a 12 bore Mossy 500 for dat dere Murican firepower that I use on pigeons and pheasants but that's at my other home

pretty sure they include extra nicotine in the "sauce," plus preservatives. Smoking preservatives can't be good for you

>Vaping
Fuck no. Recreational vaping is for massive faggots.

I guess I could approve if you're legitimately addicted and trying to quit.

Other than that, nah lad, proper mouth fedora