The USA and Israel just signed on an agreement for $38,000,000,000 aid over a 10 years span. Thanks uncie Sam!

The USA and Israel just signed on an agreement for $38,000,000,000 aid over a 10 years span. Thanks uncie Sam!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/02/world/middleeast/us-increase-military-aid-israel.html
sott.net/article/239342-Declassified-FBI-and-CIA-docs-confirm-Israel-stole-US-uranium-to-build-nukes-in-1950s
theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=776
nytimes.com/1993/10/13/world/israel-sells-arms-to-china-us-says.html
newsweek.com/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175404#.UwZ2-Eqdmsc
theguardian.com/world/1999/jan/12/julianborger1
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
jpost.com/National-News/Eritrean-migrants-resettled-from-Israel-to-Sweden-337414
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
archive.is/Ghkpb]
archive.is/4mVMS]
archive.is/SCo7h]
presstv.ir/detail/217955.html
archive.is/yWPQ3]
archive.is/mUNrX]
jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Report-Extensive-Israeli-espionage-hushed-up-by-US-officials-351833
archive.is/2IODt]
larouchepub.com/other/2001/2833mega_spy.html
archive.is/Mu1iA]
news.yahoo.com/israeli-spying-us-alarming-level-133658376.html
archive.is/vj0rr]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
archive.is/Jhyor]
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
archive.is/NxYXJ]
defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/
archive.is/feKLN]
archive.is/ghpMu]
archive.is/an1VF]
rense.com/general79/zspies.htm
nypost.com/2014/08/06/netanyahu-asks-us-to-help-israel-avoid-war-crime-charges/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/lawmakers-move-to-curb-1-billion-cia-program-to-train-syrian-rebels/2015/06/12/b0f45a9e-1114-11e5-adec-e82f8395c032_story.html
archive.is/Ghkpb
archive.is/4mVMS
archive.is/SCo7h
archive.is/yWPQ3
archive.is/mUNrX
archive.is/2IODt
archive.is/Mu1iA
archive.is/vj0rr
archive.is/Jhyor
archive.is/NxYXJ
archive.is/feKLN
archive.is/ghpMu
archive.is/an1VF
news.antiwar.com/2016/06/21/israeli-intel-chief-we-dont-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=zgE-hGNy2W0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Maybe if we keep voting for Zionists for President, things will change for the better!

You're welcome.

Kek, good for you schlomo, wish you luck in removing kebab

WHY AMERICA WHY

No thank you you little brat

The good lord giveth and Uncle Sam taketh away.

>
>

th-thanks

You need a citation here. The US provides approximately 3.8 billion a year as it is. If anything, we're locked into not spending anymore than we already have.

$38 billion aid and you post a 288 pixel image. Buy a real fucking monitor you cheapskate

No raisin, we're just good goys

What can you expect from the Whore of Babylon

Fantastic, I'm all for Israel blowing up sand niggers and I'm all for Israel taking over the middle east, now stop making the USA do your dirty work and run your own damn conquests for a change.

That doesn't sound America First

>You need a citation here
nytimes.com/2016/07/02/world/middleeast/us-increase-military-aid-israel.html

>That doesn't sound America First
Neither does this.

why tf does israel need aid
they got money

>why tf does israel need aid
Because of the Holocaust.

You had just better kill 38 trillion dollars worth of mudslimes in payment. I'm not particular on where they come from either

>doesn't realize the Jews cause the sandnigger problems we're in.

The US government is not helping Israel, they are giving money but Israel must use the money to buy goods and services from USA, this means weapons I think, so basically the US government is donating money belonging to US taxpayers to US military corporations.

Im speechless, I want off this ride

>Kek, good for you schlomo, wish you luck in removing kebab
kek you twat, they remove the kebab and deport it to the EU.

When is USA going to pay China back?

Israel sits in the middle of pure Evil...

when stupid fux say Israel needs no help...

said stupid fux, should imagine themselves sitting in the middle of pure Evil...

then stfu

>The US government is not helping Israel, they are giving money but Israel must use the money to buy goods and services from USA, this means weapons I think, so basically the US government is donating money belonging to US taxpayers to US military corporations.
Declassified FBI and CIA Docs Confirm Israel Stole U.S. Uranium to Build Nukes in 1950's
sott.net/article/239342-Declassified-FBI-and-CIA-docs-confirm-Israel-stole-US-uranium-to-build-nukes-in-1950s

Israel Secretly Sells American Nuclear Weapons to China
theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=776

Israel Sells Arms to China, U.S. Says
nytimes.com/1993/10/13/world/israel-sells-arms-to-china-us-says.html

Israel Won't Stop Spying on the U.S.
newsweek.com/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757

U.S. Furious at Israel Equipment Transfer to China
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175404#.UwZ2-Eqdmsc

U.S. Secrets 'Used to Buy Freedom for Soviet Jews'

>tfw you will never spend $38,000,000,000 dollars on zyklon b

>Israel sits in the middle of pure Evil...
Israel is pure evil.

proofs nigger

Israel put themselves there.

The sand niggers hate us with or without the Jews. If we quit funding Israel the goat fuckers would still do the same shit.

We should all vote for the guy that shilled for Netanyahu
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

>And none of them finish in Poland
As I said, good job schlomo

Because you didn't finish the job.

By my nose you're spreading lies.

>proofs nigger
Eritrean Migrants Resettled from Israel to Sweden
jpost.com/National-News/Eritrean-migrants-resettled-from-Israel-to-Sweden-337414

Who was suicide bombing Americans in the 40's -50's

Both sides

Only democracy in the middle East. Would you rather have a bunch of mudshits running around?

Heil Israel!!!

Your job for the next 10 years is to remove kebab. Do you understand your task and purpose?

The Jews deserve the money!

>The sand niggers hate us with or without the Jews.
The sandniggers hate us because of the Jews. Not in spite of it.

>If we quit funding Israel the goat fuckers would still do the same shit.
If we quit unconditionally supporting Israel, quit destabilizing the middle east for Israel's benefit and stopped the Jews opening our borders, the sandniggers wouldn't be an issue.

They would have needed to raze America to the ground to finish it.

and that money is currently being spent on an underground border wall.

tell me again how we could never afford to build a wall.

bae

Only Jew York city and Hollywood. I have no problem with this. The Midwest is best anyway.

>tell me again how we could never afford to build a wall.
Because all our money goes to Israel while the Jews tell us we're evil if we want to bar non-White immigrants.

Soros Admits Involvement in Migrant Crisis: 'National Borders are the Obstacle'
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

Tbqh I'd be okay with that

Our dear leader

Midwest is a nice mix of Slavs, Germanics, and Scandinavians, so, yeah I agree.

But hating is free

Shut the fuck up.

>Our dear leader
Netanyahu Says 9/11 Terror Attacks Good for Israel

MOAR MONEY!!!

[archive.is/Ghkpb] theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=776

[archive.is/4mVMS] nytimes.com/1993/10/13/world/israel-sells-arms-to-china-us-says.html

'Israel Stole U.S. Uranium to Build Nukes'
[archive.is/SCo7h] presstv.ir/detail/217955.html (DEAD LINK)

[archive.is/yWPQ3] newsweek.com/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757

Israeli Espionage 'Hushed Up' by U.S. Officials
[archive.is/mUNrX] jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Report-Extensive-Israeli-espionage-hushed-up-by-US-officials-351833

Israeli Spies: 'Mega Was Not an Agent; Mega Was the Boss'
[archive.is/2IODt] larouchepub.com/other/2001/2833mega_spy.html

Israeli Spying on U.S. at 'Alarming Level'
[archive.is/Mu1iA] news.yahoo.com/israeli-spying-us-alarming-level-133658376.html

Lavon Affair
[archive.is/vj0rr] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

[archive.is/Jhyor] haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

Report: Israel Passes U.S. Military Technology to China
[archive.is/NxYXJ] defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/

[archive.is/feKLN] israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175404#.UwZ2-Eqdmsc

[archive.is/ghpMu] theguardian.com/world/1999/jan/12/julianborger1

Zionist Spies Against America
[archive.is/an1VF] rense.com/general79/zspies.htm

"Greatest Ally", huh?

Goy, that was a mistake!

>Goy, that was a mistake!
Netanyahu Asks U.S. to Help Israel Avoid War Crime Charges
nypost.com/2014/08/06/netanyahu-asks-us-to-help-israel-avoid-war-crime-charges/

Agreed. See, if anyone were to want to invade Jew York City and Hollywood you have two spies right here.

If CIA spends 1 billion $ / year for the Syrian rebels it is fair to give 3.8 billions $ / year to Israel.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/lawmakers-move-to-curb-1-billion-cia-program-to-train-syrian-rebels/2015/06/12/b0f45a9e-1114-11e5-adec-e82f8395c032_story.html

>unconditionally supporting Israel, quit destabilizing the middle east for Israel's benefit and stopped the Jews opening our borders, the sandniggers wouldn't be an issue.
That used to be the case. Now it's more about the global spread of Islam. The damage has been done so ISIS won't be short on recruits even if we pull back. Doesn't mean we have to support Israel but the time of solving all of our middle eastern problems by pulling our support is over.

i understand..

alot of you stupid fux think Israel did something to be hated...

no...your mom did something to be hated by birthing a piece of shit like you...

i think we all can agree on that

Remember, goy, you're either with us or the mudslimes! You wouldn't want to be an anti-Semite, would you?

youre welcome,please kill more muslims.

Fixed links.

[archive.is/Ghkpb ] theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=776

[archive.is/4mVMS ] nytimes.com/1993/10/13/world/israel-sells-arms-to-china-us-says.html

'Israel Stole U.S. Uranium to Build Nukes'
[archive.is/SCo7h ] presstv.ir/detail/217955.html (DEAD LINK)

[archive.is/yWPQ3 ] newsweek.com/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757

Israeli Espionage 'Hushed Up' by U.S. Officials
[archive.is/mUNrX ] jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Report-Extensive-Israeli-espionage-hushed-up-by-US-officials-351833

Israeli Spies: 'Mega Was Not an Agent; Mega Was the Boss'
[archive.is/2IODt ] larouchepub.com/other/2001/2833mega_spy.html

Israeli Spying on U.S. at 'Alarming Level'
[archive.is/Mu1iA ] news.yahoo.com/israeli-spying-us-alarming-level-133658376.html

Lavon Affair
[archive.is/vj0rr ] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

[archive.is/Jhyor ] haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

Report: Israel Passes U.S. Military Technology to China
[archive.is/NxYXJ ] defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/

[archive.is/feKLN ] israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175404#.UwZ2-Eqdmsc

[archive.is/ghpMu ] theguardian.com/world/1999/jan/12/julianborger1

Zionist Spies Against America
[archive.is/an1VF ] rense.com/general79/zspies.htm

That's a actual question. The only people that are actually trying to fight Islamic terrorism is Israel. Everyone else, with the exception of Russia, don't even care enough to kill the Islamic Jew. Why not fund Jews to take over Palestine?

>Israeli Intel Chief: We Don’t Want ISIS Defeated in Syria
news.antiwar.com/2016/06/21/israeli-intel-chief-we-dont-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/

nah, thats the germans that bring them in, its well knows,they admit it and everything.

When will the goys learn?

Because I don't give a fuck about mudslimes or kikes

I want them both eliminated

$10,000,000,000 for a proper border is too much, though

>Now it's more about the global spread of Islam.
Funny how the destabilization of the middle east caused that and the opening of the borders allows non-whites to flood into White countries.

> The damage has been done so ISIS won't be short on recruits even if we pull back.
Who gives a fuck what ISIS does? They're an American/Israel created entity.

Again, close off the borders to non-Whites (Jews included) and you don't have to deal with them.

>Doesn't mean we have to support Israel but the time of solving all of our middle eastern problems by pulling our support is over.
Bullshit.
We cut off all support to Israel and the M.E.

We stop buying from and selling to them.

We ship them all back.

They either fix their shit or self destruct.

>Syrian rebels

Has nothing to do with what I'm saying. Isis doesn't want us to stop supporting Israel and Israel doesn't want us to outright defeat Isis.

ahmed detected.

because they don't need the funding. they have a strong economy and military on their own.

>think Israel did something to be hated...

>mmmm yes, more money

>ahmed

Please begin with destabilizing the middle east. You fight, we got to take care of the ones who survive the collateral damage.
You pissed your pants in excitement as you took 10k syrian refugees in. Told it was more than whole europe was doing and you would as an extra on the icecone bomb the living hell out of them for freedom.

So, please stop being hypocrites and stop bombing the middle east.
You got no soil or moral interest there.
Just fuck of f and let the middle east bomb each other.
That's kinda a workplace for some of them and if you end it the jobs are gone and they start to search for the next one to fight against. Look at Al-Qaeda. As they were done defending the Iran from the russians they started a war with you. And what did you do? Bombing the Iraq instead the Iran how it should have been. Better bombing the Iraq as a proxy war than encounter the Iran.
Destabilizing doesn't need a good reason. Just a reason, like little babies who got killed by evil iraqis what wasn't true like the wmds you were talking about.
Proxy wars are your new thing now, I'm okay with it, but please just bomb mexico or south america instead of the middle east and let all the problems you cause being the problem of europe or the surrounding states. Fucktards.
>inb4 muhammed

youtube.com/watch?v=zgE-hGNy2W0

Shlomo pls.

*not destabilizing

>Doesn't mean we have to support Israel but the time of solving all of our middle eastern problems by pulling our support is over.

wake up stupid fux

this war is between good and evil

pick a side

This is basically bribery to prevent elbit from upgrading the israeli drones that the chinese are using right now.

Also china will pay topa dolla for the native israeli EL/W-2090. Is 3.8 billion a year worth it for china not getting a massive upgrade to its arsenal?

>You fight, we got to take care of the ones who survive the collateral damage.
Who is this "you" you speak of?

I don't want Whites murdered and maimed for Israel's benefit.

>You pissed your pants in excitement as you took 10k syrian refugees in.
What? Not I. That's Obama doing the will of his Jewish masters.

Much like Merkel turning Germany into an Arab country.

>So, please stop being hypocrites and stop bombing the middle east.
You need to separate the Jew-controlled amurrican government from the people.

The destabilization caused that. However, hostility is now transnational as opposed to confined to a specific government or country. This notion of 'spreading Islam' globally was not even in the public consciousness during the heyday of Al Qaeda. When our issues were confined to problems with sovereign nations, the cause was clearer. Our support for Israel was a major motivating factor in the hostiliy. It still helps build the argument against us by a group like ISIS buT now the focus is geared more towards the lifestyle of the average Westerner and how it conflicts with Islam.

As for the rest of your post, no need to get so amped up. I'm not detailing a course or a solution here just recognizing that cutting support for Israel now will not have the same effect it might have had 15 years ago.

>wake up stupid fux
You are autistic as fuck.

>this war is between good and evil
Israel is not good.
The Jews are not good.
The Muslims are not good.

>pick a side
I choose to side with the White race.

>just recognizing that cutting support for Israel now will not have the same effect it might have had 15 years ago.
It should be done regardless. The Jews and Israel are a cancer on the white race. The only way we will survive is when we remove the Jew.

you lady are a moron

I never liked the krauts but sometimes I wish that by some unnatural paranormal event the third reich of old could spawn right beside Israel so I could watch the middle east cancer go to shit.

>you lady are a moron
You're an autistic, anti-White Zionist.

gee can't imagine why so many countries throughout history have wanted to be rid of jews. we will chimp out someday just like the germans did only difference being we have nukes and won't be out numbered.

Goatfuckers wouldn't be able to spread much without constant wars that produce them new recruits and Saudis pumping their oil bucks into extremists everywhere.

|
>
|
|
|
nice shill

jew haters are like dumb fux that hate dodge for the hemi...

sorry your penis is small and insignificant...

no need to remark about it on Sup Forums

>Behold: The average Zionist.

You was referring as "I" in the text I answered. Now you regret it?
C'mon. It wasn't even against you as a person as you, as a person, stated the same.

>The USA and Israel just signed on an agreement for $38,000,000,000 aid over a 10 years span.
Nice.

So we confirmed WWIII now?

No way would we allow this bullshit.