/hor/ Horror General

>tfw no QT nympho witch gf Edition

What you got planned or seen, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/megalinks/comments/74a7tx/moviefriday_the_13th_collection_1080p_bluray_hevc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just watched this. Enjoyed it desu

just watched the love witch on suptv earlier today, street trash is currently on

spoopy

Last night
>Jackals
>The New York Ripper

Tonight
>An American Werewolf in London
>Dog Soldiers

M8 your night sounds fucking amazing

This movie was good. I wish more people on Sup Forums seen it.

>Jackals
What's your verdict?

Saw Jack's Back yesterday.

its pure witchkino.
Samantha Robinson should be a star, shes hot as shit

>this found finding love hard

Watched Land of the Living Dead earlier today. At first it was confusingly disjointed, but then it all came together in a surprisingly satisfying way. Very intense at times and a couple of really funny scenes. Too bad about that ending, that last scene really really sucked and I know it wasn't Fulci's fault, but it still prevents the movie from being better than some of his others.

Got The House by the Cemetery lined up for tonight. Then I'll finish Fulci for now with Cat in the Brain.

>Land
Meant City

Crappy acting but very fun Halloween spook house possession movie.

>includes 80s tits and ass

We were on to a winner from the start

Currently watching Sleepaway Camp. Seems very tame.

yes I already know the big reveal

>includes 80s tits and ass
and some vag too

So after watching One Missed Call and Ringu, I decided to watch Kairo.

Didn't understood a thing.

Watch Cure, same directed as Kairo... Probably equally incoherent

On another note, I'm watching Ringu 2 (not Rasen or The Ring 2).
The plot is meh, with a lot more jumpscares, but the scene with the guy trying to erase the girl's interview is really well done.

once I watch some of the shitty slasher movies on my shelf, I'm going to move on to Stephen King's The Dead Zone. Working my way to the T section so I can watch a certain John Carpenter film.

>unironically enjoying this numale trash

Fuck off you raging faggot

How do you rate Friday the 13th movies? I rate them by nude scenes, how hot the women are, setting and creativeness in the kills. If it's just Jason chopping people it gets boring fast. Also here's a link for the collection in blu ray.

reddit.com/r/megalinks/comments/74a7tx/moviefriday_the_13th_collection_1080p_bluray_hevc/

The Love Witch is excellent. A real labor of love, besides Giallo it reminded me of Jacque Demy's Donkey Skin.

>she will never take you to afternoon tea

He's not wrong. The film is legit shit. I don't even think it qualifies as a horror film and think it's retarded to start a thread posting about it.

Post somewhere else then, you little bitch

any nude scenes?

It's not but permavirgins can't help themselves when it comes to women

>post somewhere else
>not wanting someone to stay on topic
don't act like such a whiny underage faggot.

Horror tough guys, fedora tippers and wizards, don't fear sex magic.

You're objectively wrong.

says the permavirgin

No, i'm just not afraid of women

I loved the book, will I like this?

That was a great film. I wouldn't call it a horror, even with the super tame kills. More like a psychological drama?

then maybe you should touch one

Wait, what? To touch a woman is to fear her? Wow, that's healthy.

Vampyres (1974) is prime lesbian horror kino

giallo chart where??

Watched this last night, was unrelentingly ugly. In a bad way. I usually like 80s B-horror and practical effects, but the gross 80s cornball shtick was so overwhelming it was suffocating

Bought the Haunted Palace, gonna watch it later. Not even meming, back of the box describes it as 'Lovecraftian', so I'm a bit worried

Yes. It is my favorite movie though so whatever. Avoid the Chloe one though.

fuck man I loved this movie growing up, I think it was one of the first movies where the good guys dont win that I saw when I was a kid.
shit fucked me up

rosemary's baby is pretty good
and spoopy

OP's a faggot.

I'm assuming you like Vincent Price if you bought that so you'll be fine.

RB has all the best qualities of horror kino

eat a bowl of fuck

>How do you rate Friday the 13th movies?
Pretty low. I think they age poorly, and honestly don't have much to show. They're not really spooky, there's no mystery, no real scare. It's just watching people you don't like get killed.

t. female

So it's trash, got it.

I agree with everything you said but I still enjoy the first movie for some reason

To be fair, I like it too. The ambience is nice, and the woman who plays Mrs. Voorhees reminds me of my grandmother.
It makes it even spookier when she starts freaking out and pull out a knife bigger than her arm.

I just don't really the point of the others, even through they sometimes try to give Jason an enemy, the fact that he never truly dies makes the whole movie questionable. I mean, if the movie ends like it started, with Jason still being around, then what's the point of even having a movie at all?
The Nightmare on Elm Street serie is even worse, every fucking movie, you think he's done for good, but no.

but at least it makes sense because freddys some dream thing. jason is just a big retard,

Has anyone seen mothman prophecies? Is it any good? If not does anyone know if there is any good horror flicks on bong netflx?

But Freddy get pulled out of the dreams in a few movies.
Come the last movie, where they try exactly the same thing, and for some reason it works here.

I find Jason more impressive than Freddy. People who don't speak at all scares me more than people making jokes. The first Halloween really impressed me, even if they went overboard later on.

It's good but not really horror. It's more suspense/mystery.

pretty sure that only happened in 2

That's a little underwhelming i may give it a waycj at a later date then.

>absolute state of this thread

It's def got some spooky shit it in rather than any outright horrifying scenes. It's more akin to the feeling you get reading about an urban legend.

That's what she does in literally the first movie. In the second, he takes posession of a kid because fuck continuinity.

what are the best horrors from 1920-1940?

>objectively
get a load of this retard

so like most slasher movies... F13 is pretty low tier though.

Why should I watch this

then why do people always complain about 2? because he ran around killing people at that party?

>Zombie vs. Shark fight
>Fulci's eye-gouging fetish
>GOAT zombie design

Because the second movie completely misunderstand what Freddy does, and why he does it.
The first movie explains that Freddy drragged kids and teenagers in his workplace, and there, murdered them. Later, he comes back as some kind of phantasm to haunt them in theur dreams.

In the second movie, he possesses a boy, call a lot of teenager his kids, and keeps his magical power, despite losing them in the first movie when he's dragged out in the real world.

That's why the second movie is hated, they completely misunderstood him and tried to make him a crazy bastard defeated by the power of love.

I'm sold

I wish I could tell you more, but I'm too tired. Good night.

Frankly, most slashers aren't spooky. Maybe if they weren't constantly changing film director and retconning stuff, it would be better.

>20's
A Page of Madness
Man who Laughs
Faust
Phantom Carriage
Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
Haxan
Nosferatu
Golem
Phantom of the Opera
>30's
see picture
>40's
Wolfman
The Uninvited
Picture of Dorian Gray
Body Snatcher
Dead of Night
Cat People

If you want to watch a shitty zombie movie.

>posting charts

Made a list of slasher movies. The more I look at it, the more I realize how at least 85% of them are trash.

kys

>from recent "classics" to old shit
Get Out, Raw and Tucker & Dale today were great.

ayyy someone saved my vincent price list. You could have at least given it a proper filename.

Watched Christine for the first time today. Don't know why I never watched it before since I'm a Carpenter fan. Good stuff; nothing amazing though.

>It Follows
fucking garbage. One of the worst horror films of the past 25 years.

>get out
>it follows
fuck off

>Bad Ronald
someone watches too much coolduder

I would let her finger my ass dude

Fulici Luici Film should I watch

made a list of the worst horror films I've seen. There's a lot of terrible films out there but here's a condensed list of the most shlocky and frustratingly bad movies I've seen. Keep in mind I tried to avoid the "so bad it's good" films.

The ones directed by Fulci

>halloween resurrection
bait

All Halloween films that aren't 1 & 3 are terrible.

3 is terrible

>3
nice meme, kid

If you're a pleb with shit taste, yeah.

kek, it follows is a pleb-filter

>liking It Follows
>not pleb
user please

Can someone recommend me some movies where we never get to see the monster/ghost/antagonist?

Dunno why i'm in the mood for this but I am.

What do you guys think of The Innocents? I saw it not too long ago and I was kinda blown away. Considering its age, I didn't expect much, but I actually found it spooky.

Those are the worst kind. It's cheap as shit.
>oh what you dont see is more scary then wh..
fuck off you lazy twat.

The book is like a companion to the movie. The movie leaves out a few characters and side-plots, but the author of the book wrote the screenplay, so it's a very faithful adaptation. Definitely watch the deleted scenes too!

lmao