Daenerys

Jaqen H'ghar
Stannis Baratheon
Beric Dondarrion
Euron Greyjoy
Jaime Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Kindly Man

Why is Sansa VII in A Storm of Swords literally the best written chapter in the series.

I get goose bump every time I read it. It's literally the most magical and imaginative writing ever.

"The boy is thirteen. There is time yet." Lord Tywin paced to the window. That was unlike him; he was more upset than he wished to show. "He requires a sharp lesson."

What was Tywin's sharp lesson for Joffrey?

Is Rh'Llor a religion of peace?

Woah, is this the new stealth/proxy /got/ general??? Hella fr*ckin' epic, my based Sup Forumsrothers, we did it....

Was wondering, are /got/ threads banned?

Banned until the new season airs in late 2018.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead-Wright

ぼくらの... あいだには...

youtube.com/watch?v=8w2oRokNU3s

Kill yourself, mad autistic /utg/ bran kike shill.

s-source senpai desu?

>not /got/ general

Kek user, hopefully you don't get banned for this

Christ forbid we discuss TV, wouldn't want to take up real estate that could be used on pedo threads and baneposts.

modern day Maisie Williams

>/got/ discussed tv
Good joke

I liked the commander of Moat Cailin; one of the very few Ironborn to not be a pussy who surrenders at the first sign of a hostile force.

Also the show made him an original character instead of Dagon Codd, because House Codd can literally go fuck itself.

>not watching GoT in the original japanese dub w/ subtitles

Fucking casuals

modern day Tom Wlaschiha

This desu Sup Forums is really a shit board.

How could she go from a real man to a numale manlet

Bobby's voice actor is on spot desu
Kinda like Cersei's voice as well

Jon Snow looking tall and handsome in this photo pic. Looks a solid 5'10

Tywin

Gregor Clegane

White women like to be controlling and domesticate males.

>Jon turns into a giant white wolf and Dany turns into a giant pink dragon to fight the Night King
It would unironically be a 100 times better final battle than the shit they're most likely writing right now.

>always hoped for Jon Stark by the end of the series
>instead we're getting Jon Targaryen riding dragons and practicing incest with Dany, probably decked out in Targaryen armor
How did it come to this

Back in the day probably Robb and Tywin. How Charles Dance didn't get an Emmy is beyond me.

Currently, Euron is a lot of fun with his evil Jack Sparrow gimmick.

I'm also unapologetic Jonerys garbage. Was never really into the the ship stuff until this season. Jon was a decent enough hero-type, but he was kind of just a version of mini-Ned for most of the show, although Punished Jon from Season 6 was a lot of fun. The Wall stuff got old after a while. Dany had been a stagnant annoyance for years Seeing her be cute and adorable, and seeing him be more assertive, for a change is pretty great.